• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Danielle Bregoli/Bhad Bhabie

28 posts in this topic

Posted

bregoli is just your typical white trailer trash.

boring, next. 

thank you, there's literally nothing to talk about this girl imo.

all we can talk about is that toxic ass attitude that's not gonna change and still resort to immaturity at this point. 

Posted

bregoli is just your typical white trailer trash.

boring, next. 

as much as I hope she can clean up her act for her own sake, because she still has a long life ahead of her, I can’t ignore the fact that there are a team of ADULTS pushing this image/brand of her out there... Just sad

Posted (edited)

Dr.Phil talking about Danielle 

I love how the first thing he does when she's brought up is "Oh god sigh" 

Edited by please

Posted (edited)

lol I remember when I first seen those bulky veneers on her when she was first introducing her makeup line Copycat Beauty. Anyone have any thoughts on her makeup line? A lot of people complained that though she is trying to sell cheap makeup, she needs to remember makeup must come with quality.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7gwcAiQG3s

Jeffree trying so hard not to unleash his full might at a kid (Idk how to embed)

Edited by Meowth

Posted

I feel bad for her 

Posted

This might just be me, but I don't think it was Dr. Phil's intention to give Danielle a platform or get her popular. He has an insane amount of outrageous guest that has come on his show with the intent to "help", but no one has gone as viral as Danielle has. I think it's mainly because people find other people being disrespectful and rude to be funny nowadays, most of the soundcloud rappers are the same way. Danielle is only popular because some people though her saying "Catch me outside" and being rude was hilarious and she capitalized and built her career from her meme. A lof of clout chasers did the same to get fame like Lil Tay and Woah-Vicky, by trying to build a career/following by being rude and bratty. People love giving people like her a platform "because they're just so funny" then regret it in the end because these types of people are influencing kids and teens. I honestly hope that this behavior changes and she can get some help because using rudeness as an image isn't going to last forever. 

Posted (edited)

This might just be me, but I don't think it was Dr. Phil's intention to give Danielle a platform or get her popular. He has an insane amount of outrageous guest that has come on his show with the intent to "help", but no one has gone as viral as Danielle has. I think it's mainly because people find other people being disrespectful and rude to be funny nowadays, most of the soundcloud rappers are the same way. Danielle is only popular because some people though her saying "Catch me outside" and being rude was hilarious and she capitalized and built her career from her meme. A lof of clout chasers did the same to get fame like Lil Tay and Woah-Vicky, by trying to build a career/following by being rude and bratty. People love giving people like her a platform "because they're just so funny" then regret it in the end because these types of people are influencing kids and teens. I honestly hope that this behavior changes and she can get some help because using rudeness as an image isn't going to last forever. 

I disagree with you on Dr. Phil's intention was not to build Bhad Bhabie a platform and I'll tell you why.

Before Bhad Bhabie's interview, I've watched Dr. Phil a lot and when you see and watch and witness all of these crazy characters he brings on the show and etc. ofc it's for wow factor but that's the problem with his show: he uses these people for his show just for wow factor. 

remember this girl? 

IMG_0677.thumb.JPG.2091a39fe507c922baaf6

This girl went viral on the internet not just for her racist ass coon comments but guess what? Word came out months after that this girl wasn't racist, Dr. Phil used this girl as some ploy for a wow factor HE himself knew this girl wasn't racist yet he used this girl just for ratings and shit. No matter how you want to say he didn't, he gave Bhad Bhabie a platform. Dr. Phil, mind you is a "TV show psychiatrist", he brings people like Bhad Bhabie or this girl's racist persona to just entertain it before he actually sends them to get real help.

He knows what he's doing, trust me. 

Edited by kontour

Posted

I disagree with you on Dr. Phil's intention was not to build Bhad Bhabie a platform and I'll tell you why.

Before Bhad Bhabie's interview, I've watched Dr. Phil a lot and when you see and watch and witness all of these crazy characters he brings on the show and etc. ofc it's for wow factor but that's the problem with his show: he uses these people for his show just for wow factor. 

remember this girl? 

IMG_0677.thumb.JPG.2091a39fe507c922baaf6

This girl went viral on the internet not just for her racist ass coon comments but guess what? Word came out months after that this girl wasn't racist, Dr. Phil used this girl as some ploy for a wow factor HE himself knew this girl wasn't racist yet he used this girl just for ratings and shit. No matter how you want to say he didn't, he gave Bhad Bhabie a platform. Dr. Phil, mind you is a "TV show psychiatrist", he brings people like Bhad Bhabie or this girl's racist persona to just entertain it before he actually sends them to get real help.

He knows what he's doing, trust me. 

I'm not saying Dr.Phil doesn't fake some of the episodes on his show to increase rating and create buzz around his show, but I still think he didn't want these people to build a career if that makes sense. I think he just wanted another outrageous guest on his show. I'm just saying that because there seems to be a sense of regret of ever bringing her on the show when people ask him about her. I'm not denying that people do use these types of shows to get famous or some clout tho. And I do agree that he shouldn't have put Danielle on his show in the first place, but like I said I'm sure she was used to increase ratings because she was an outrageous guest. 

Posted

ngl I think she has matured, but she is captured in this role of being a bratty rude girl from the hood. I feel kinda bad for her because I think she actually is very sweet

Posted

I feel bad for the mother. I couldn't take it if my children cussed at me like that.

Posted

im surprised that the girl who had a phantom pregnancy didnt become a bigger meme than danielle

Posted

commenting now bc she already turned 16 in march. but i dont get why so many ppl like her music, i get that her sound is good in a few songs but she has ghostwriters, its taboo in rap for a reason, unless she was singing i wouldnt care. but most of the ppl who listen to her are little kids