• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Die Antwoord

75 posts in this topic

Posted

The videos he’s been doing are great. I just watched that part 2 yesterday.

Ninja and Yolandi are obsessing for sure. 

@Sparklefist no, her IG hasn’t been deleted again

Posted (edited)

The Zef world is just full of crackhead... they can hardly argue in a non-childish way... all those posts... the videos, just wtf. 

Like , i guess all the drugs give their neuronal results.

Anyway, it's a serious shit,  I think zheani is right in her statements. Unfortunately, these types of actions are common in this patriarchal world and more if there are drugs involved, much abuse to disoriented girls and psychological problems.

But I also find immaturity in her, she just did not care to receive videos where minors were involved. shee did not care about being with an old pedophile who treated his children as friends and did not give testimony at the time. even so, she does not deserve anything of what has happened to her and she certainly opened her eyes when the sexual abuse happened.

She was a fan but now she is a survivor. I am surprised how all the fans just decide to attack her without thinking about the videos leaked of them making jokes about sexual abuse and exposing their children to sexual materials. Seriously, they do not realize they are fucking shithead-crackhead just cuz they are famous , cool and hace gucci shits.

Edited by lilikillmi

Posted

Does anyone have full recording of the phone call??? Holy fuck, Yolandi is so delusional.

Posted

New video

Summary: 

Yolandi talked about her drinking habits and problems with liquors - she tried to justify her toxic behaviours by basically saying ,,I was drunk".

* She stabbed Ninja's butt. (It is unknown what was the tool, but Ninja is left scarred. The reactions of her employees were just laughter and awkward smiling)

* She called Whitney Houston names mostly involving drugs and degrading terms. (just after her death)

The stabbing's aftermath was Ninja slapping Yolandi in a recording studio a week later. She acted like it was okay and her employees laughed along. All of this was on her Instagram dedicated for her adopted daughter, Maisie. 

Yolandi and Ninja use the N word shamelessly just because they are born SA. Ninja also offended his fellow South Africans by using the K word (Kaffir - an extremelly derogatory term used for PoC) in a song lyric. This was also discussed on the same Instagram account. Flash (a PoC woman) was trying to justify everything Yolandi said and agreed with her on the N word situation. 

-------------

The more truth is being unfolded the worse they are looking. I wish that their fall would be televised and more people talked about it.

Posted

New video

Summary: 

Yolandi talked about her drinking habits and problems with liquors - she tried to justify her toxic behaviours by basically saying ,,I was drunk".

* She stabbed Ninja's butt. (It is unknown what was the tool, but Ninja is left scarred. The reactions of her employees were just laughter and awkward smiling)

* She called Whitney Houston names mostly involving drugs and degrading terms. (just after her death)

The stabbing's aftermath was Ninja slapping Yolandi in a recording studio a week later. She acted like it was okay and her employees laughed along. All of this was on her Instagram dedicated for her adopted daughter, Maisie. 

Yolandi and Ninja use the N word shamelessly just because they are born SA. Ninja also offended his fellow South Africans by using the K word (Kaffir - an extremelly derogatory term used for PoC) in a song lyric. This was also discussed on the same Instagram account. Flash (a PoC woman) was trying to justify everything Yolandi said and agreed with her on the N word situation. 

-------------

The more truth is being unfolded the worse they are looking. I wish that their fall would be televised and more people talked about it.

I still see so many people liking them and I wonder if they don't know or simply don't care and which is worse ...

Posted (edited)

@Minzgruen

They can simply just enjoy their music and pay little to no attention what's going on with them. Just like listening to someone on the radio. I agree, the worst case is that they don't care, they probably think that Zheani is easily blamable because she was young and naive, edgy + Ninja is much more popular, seen as a ,,genius artist'' and a compassionate person - they adopted children.

It's sick how people are saying that she brought it all on herself - it's like you would expect to be abused, exploited and borderline raped because, for example Madonna wants to meet you.

It's also fascinating how they are a taboo in South Africa, nobody really wants to discuss them openly, even with friends. 

Is someone here from SA? Can you please tell us more about Die Antwoord? How do you feel about them?

Edited by Art Deco

Posted

@Minzgruen

They can simply just enjoy their music and pay little to no attention what's going on with them. Just like listening to someone on the radio. I agree, the worst case is that they don't care, they probably think that Zheani is easily blamable because she was young and naive, edgy + Ninja is much more popular, seen as a ,,genius artist'' and a compassionate person - they adopted children.

It's sick how people are saying that she brought it all on herself - it's like you would expect to be abused, exploited and borderline raped because, for example Madonna wants to meet you.

It's also fascinating how they are a taboo in South Africa, nobody really wants to discuss them openly, even with friends. 

Is someone here from SA? Can you please tell us more about Die Antwoord? How do you feel about them?

Theres also this vid

Posted

How the fuck was I ever a fan of these two degenerates??! I had to skip through that video so I'm sorry if I missed anything but do they actually say it was fake? 

I also remember Anri got arrested at Lollapolooza at one point a few years ago, and I think it was for fighting but I could be wrong. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think they are playing characters anymore, I think they are just justifying who they really are. Wow. I'm speechless after that fake sexual assault video. 

The newest DA's Instagram posts. 

hgfhghgfhgg.thumb.PNG.6ef9b52ba354df7d96

Predicting their future? lol 

Edited by Art Deco

Posted

Bro we need a separate thread only about Die Antwoord, i've been following them for years until all the shit they've done this one, I wish I still had the links to the posts where Wanga said they stole his style and when an ex-member from maxnormal.tv said in a reddit thread that they shouldn't have gone for that ''we come from the low yass'' shit, but oh! they're gone now! as everything else exposing them! what a surprise 

Posted (edited)

Newest DA's FB post.  

Ninja speaking.

In relation to the“hate crime” video in Adeliaide filmed by our ex-cameraman Ben Crossman:

Ben has cleverly edited this video clip to make it seem like me and ¥o-landi commited a hate crime towards a person because they are gay. However Ben beat up the guy from Hercules himself while filming this same video clip.

This was just a fight with someone who fucked with us. Not a hate crime.

This fight had nothing to with the fact that this guy was gay. We dont care about people’s sexual preference. Our DJ and best friend DJ HITEK is gay, and alot of people in our crew are gay.

But if a person (no matter what their sexual preference it) keeps harrassing us over and over, then physically harrasses ¥o-landi, there will obviously be repercussion.

Ben Crossman has been on a rampage to make us look bad in the media because we fired him years ago, for being mentally unstable, and malicious towards our family.

Here is what happened during our Australian tour that lead up to the incident in Adelaide:

While Die Antwoord were on tour in Australia (8 years ago) during the Big Day Out festival, ¥o-landi and I were having breakfast at a hotel when some guy we did not know pulled up a chair at our table and said:
“I need to speak with you guys.”

I told the guy, 
“We are having some private time.”

To which this guy replied:
“Oh you are always having private time, aren’t you” 
then he walked off.

A minute later, the guy walked past us again and said to us :
“You need to get slapped through the face with my dick,”
and he walked off again, and sat down at a table nearby with a friend.

We asked around later if anyone knew who this person was, and we found out that he was a singer from some band called Hercules.

We were on tour with all the bands from Big Day Out for 7 shows, and everywhere we went, this guy kept stalking us and passing fucked up comments at us over and over.

At the end of the tour, during our final festival in Adelaide, the guy from Hercules followed ¥o-landi into the girls bathroom and wouldn’t let her out, and she had to physically push past him to get out of the bathroom. She then ran to me and (our camera man) Ben and told us what just happened. This is why we all got up and ran after this guy (which Ben has not included in his edit).

As I ran up to the guy from Hercules, he threw a drink at me and punched me so I hit him back, and he ran off.

Ben (our camera man) then chased the guy and got into a scuff with him. During this scuff Ben punched the guy from Hercules in the face. The guy then ran away screaming for security to arrest us.

In the heat of the moment I quickly told ¥o-landi to be as dramatic as possible about what happened so that we wouldn’t be detained for this guys bullshit story he was busy spinning to security.

The festival asked us if we wanted to press charges against the guy and we said no, as the incident was now over.

At the end of the day we are kind people with good hearts who make surreal art and hardcore rap music. We dont look for trouble, and we believe in love, respect and equality. But if you fuck with us, we gonna pull up.

✌🏽Increase Da Peace 

,,As I ran up to the guy from Hercules, he threw a drink at me and punched me so I hit him back''

BULLSHIT, SIS. Watkin spit in his face then the Hercules guy threw a drink at him in confusion. The whole DA crew began to go after him and started to provoke him, then they fought.

BEFORE IT'S TAKEN DOWN. AGAIN.

Watkin continously stalks, hits and provokes that dude throughout the video, Anri is teasing him with homophobic names. Her acting is terrible - just like in Chappie. For a person who's supposedly disturbed by the events ((she was allegedly molested)) her smile is very big. They are sooooo frustrating. 

DA, if you have nothing to hide, why delete the videos? Why send lawyers to Ben?

Edited by Art Deco

Posted (edited)

Watkin and Anri: Unprovokingly gangs up on a random guy minding his own business and proceeds to beat him up all the while spitting on him and taunting him by calling him homophobic slurs and calling the whole situation "drama N****"

Also Watkin and Anri:  We BelIeVe In LovE, ReSpEcT aNd EqUaLitY AnD dOn'T lOoK fOr FiGhTs 

I had to skim through the video because it made me super uncomfortable but their statement and the video contradict, in the statement they say that it was Anri that was being stalked and that he wouldn't let her out of the bathroom but in the video they said that he felt up her "tits and bum", so which one is it? it also kinda sounds like they're reffering to someone else at the start of the video then reffer to Anri? It literally sounds like they're trying to drag the poor Hercules guy. If it was about defending a girl who got touched up, why not get the cops/security involved first before confronting the guy? I know anyone can be a creep but I don't understand why someone who is openly homosexual molest a girl? Also, if the guy somehow was gulty why the fuck would you not press charges? Considering there would be a chance that he'd do it again, if their story was 100% real (which is hard to believe) why would you let him get away with it? Either way, if this story was true (which it probably isn't) they're still scum.  I hope this hercules guy speaks out because his side of the story would be interesting and press charges against them.. 

Also, from the video's description apparently another girl accused Watkin of sexual assault too.they said she posted a video on it but I can't find it.

Could we just rename this thread to Die Antwoord? 

Edited by Sparklefist
typo

Posted (edited)

Good news. My local music news stations are covering how they are cancelled from two festivals due to their homophobic and abusive behaviour. It's spreading!! 

To the people who want to see the video try searching ,,Die Antwoord exposed again" or ,,One night in Adelaide".

--------

Ben Crossman made a new post about the situation :Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-52-55-1.thumb.pWe might soon know more about what happened after the stabbing. It's heartbreaking to read that. 

Edited by Art Deco