• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Jovan Hill

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Jovan Hill

Twitter (currently suspended) // Instagram // 2nd Instagram // Patreon // YouTube Channel

Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_4.40.19_AM.thu

Jovan Hill is a 25 year old unemployed, professional Tweeter who makes a living by begging for his followers' donations on Periscope.

Some of the issues he has:

• Takes pride in being mentally ill for other people's entertainment
  • Treats his bipolar disorder like it's a quirky personality trait
  • Overshares and advertises his entire life on social media
  • Racism/xenophobia
  • Is constantly problematic and likes to create drama for attention
  • E-begs in order to pay his rent and buy weed because he doesn't want to get a real job

Recently, he faked several screenshots of James Charles calling him the N word so he could get clout and sell his merch (x) James threatened to take legal action against Jovan for defamation and Jovan's Twitter was suspended (although he quickly made a new one).

He also recently called Shane Dawson out for his racist past, despite Jovan having a racist past himself.

Edited by biribam

Posted

i am interested to know what exactly is jovan's racist past, assuming it's not only making fun of those BTS fans.

Posted

i am interested to know what exactly is jovan's racist past, assuming it's not only making fun of those BTS fans.

I heard he had a fetishy #yellow tag on his Tumblr blog for Asian guys but then apologized for it, and in general has just always said ignorant things about different racial groups but passed them off as jokes because he's a poc too. Honestly I haven't been following him long enough to know about other incidents, but he deleted a bunch of problematic Tweets before his last account got suspended so it's hard to look for screenshots.

Posted

Omg yesssss finally. He's a troll and if I were to give him a grade, he would not receive a passing grade. D or an F. I'd say his fanbase is mostly girls, twitter loves anyone who says they're gay and talks about how much they hate white people lmao. 

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Iridium

Posted

I used to follow him on twitter and found him funny, but he gets annoying so quickly. He also posted a picture of Hasidic Jews on the train and made fun of their clothes, I immediately unfollowed him and can’t stand him now 

Posted

Thank you for giving this poor excuse of a troll a thread. 

I find him to be so trashy, and not someone who is capable of acting superior, when he's as much of a piece of shit as the people he tries to "cancel".

Posted

his latest twitter @jovanforever is suspended now!

anigif_sub-buzz-32131-1473876218-2.thumb

Posted (edited)

his latest twitter @jovanforever is suspended now!

anigif_sub-buzz-32131-1473876218-2.thumb

anyone know why? what’d he do now? im sure he’ll be back by tonight

Edited by 248097
spelling error

Posted

He's back as @jovanhell now. 

Posted

it's so weird to see him have fans and merch. i used to follow him back when he was jovan katara because he made some of the funniest textposts. he was part of the whole yeoja/junie, lopmon/jake, generally/ellen, ihatenike/malissa etc crew. i thought he was a pretty funny! but i think during 2014-2015 when the sjws started taking over tumblr (when ppl asked others to tag #scopophobia when posting selfies lmao, or the kin type shit) his humour shifted to be more offensive/edgy bc the sjws were just so ridiculous. 

i think he made the move towards twitter in late 2015? and during the start of his twitter he still was still relatively PC. only really started to become more unhinged after the break-up with his boyfriend raymond (@notmeraymond) which i think happened in late 2017 - early 2018 (going by a quick twitter search). they broke up because raymond was allegedly abusive towards jovan, the tweets about it are gone now and there's only this tumblr post left.

i think it's hilarious how he's made an entire career out of begging for money online; he doesn't game like twitch streamers, he has a youtube channel up but i don't see that lasting long tbh... the only content he provides are funny tweets and periscopes, and it's just mind boggling how people actually pay for that when there are so many free alternatives.

maybe it's bc i've been following him for so long, but i don't really think much about his problematic tweets. his humour has always been on the offensive side and he's just a troll in my eyes. i do think he needs to mature and step up the quality of his content if he wants to continue the path of having a social media career. LA rent is not cheap and his sources of income are... unstable. he has a knack for virality and i think if he got himself together and made his humour less controversial he could potentially have a career as a comedian (not to the same level as zack fox, but something along those lines).

for the recent suspension, i think it's bc someone reported him for evading his previous suspensions.

Posted

Some of his tweets are funny but he definitely goes way overboard. One of my friends is a big fan but was blocked from one of his previous accounts since their name was in Korean and he assumed they were a kpop troll. I found that extremely obnoxious and assumptive, kind of xenophobic honestly.

Posted (edited)

@jovanhell got deleted, so he made a new instagram account that basically acts as his twitter now

edit: handle got changed

Edited by clefairy

Posted

I used to follow him on twitter and found him funny, but he gets annoying so quickly. He also posted a picture of Hasidic Jews on the train and made fun of their clothes, I immediately unfollowed him and can’t stand him now 

wait omg do you have a photo of that? that makes me so angry

Posted

wait omg do you have a photo of that? that makes me so angry

I don’t unfortunately, he deleted it after getting some negative response and I didn’t think to screenshot it, my immediate impulse was to unfollow and wash my hands of him