• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1080 posts in this topic

Posted

The hard truth of expectation vs reality.

482B8FCB-B8D4-4598-BC77-57B07E7D1642.thu13D668D8-3549-46DF-8BB2-E1ABA127B54C.thu817EC043-B23F-4C3F-868D-1037A82F6EBA.thu

I cannot wait to see what they were filming. 

CFABEF77-D5E2-46F8-BBBA-3D536AFE6586.thuBA84A7D8-21C1-489A-AFBA-E3409ADC9954.thuD82C2F1F-EE23-41EB-B923-ED1CA8B3B41C.thu

Correct me if I’m wrong... but that may be seen as interfering/interacting with the snowflakes and I think it’s against PULL’s rules?

Also... a lot of of her friends have yet to come forward about how much she edits so they can easily lie for her so they are not reliable sources either.

The more i look at these candids the more I'm convinced she had a nose job. It looks so different now.

also not to be rude but she looks kinda old... idk i think its the deep lines on the sides of her face. 

Posted

She used to lie about her age when she was minor

20191111_103921.jpg

I think so too. When I was a teenager I used to lie about my age when registering on websites to have full access (my YouTube profile says I'm 32 lol) maybe she did that too and that's why that website said she was 21 

Posted

I think so too. When I was a teenager I used to lie about my age when registering on websites to have full access (my YouTube profile says I'm 32 lol) maybe she did that too and that's why that website said she was 21 

I understand lying about your age to get to age restricted websites because I used to do that too... but it doesn’t make sense to lie about it on Facebook or Worldcosplay or Intagram?? When those are websites that don’t really restrict you from signing up if you’re at least 13+. So that’s why I think it’s weird she had to lie at all about it and she’s possibly still lying now to appeal to a target audience. My friends who work as camgirls told me they have to lie about their age and say they are younger it gives their career a longer live span so I believe that’s what she’s doing now.

The more i look at these candids the more I'm convinced she had a nose job. It looks so different now.

also not to be rude but she looks kinda old... idk i think its the deep lines on the sides of her face. 

Yeah... if she’s telling the truth about her age... then she’s not aging well at all. She looks at least 25 in candid photos. 

Posted

I bet she'll get botox in the near future like pretty much every other surgically altered Insta model

Posted

The hard truth of expectation vs reality.

482B8FCB-B8D4-4598-BC77-57B07E7D1642.thu13D668D8-3549-46DF-8BB2-E1ABA127B54C.thu817EC043-B23F-4C3F-868D-1037A82F6EBA.thu

I cannot wait to see what they were filming. 

CFABEF77-D5E2-46F8-BBBA-3D536AFE6586.thuBA84A7D8-21C1-489A-AFBA-E3409ADC9954.thuD82C2F1F-EE23-41EB-B923-ED1CA8B3B41C.thu

Correct me if I’m wrong... but that may be seen as interfering/interacting with the snowflakes and I think it’s against PULL’s rules?

Also... a lot of of her friends have yet to come forward about how much she edits so they can easily lie for her so they are not reliable sources either.

Honestly the lines don't inherently age her imo, it's just that we're so used to seeing her plastic, flat, shooped face that this looks awful in comparison. In reality most people have lines there at any age, especially when moving their face like Fe is doing here, and with that much makeup on. It's weird because she looks objectively pretty normal here, but when I see these pics all I can think of is how awful and aged she looks bc of the image she chooses to put out on IG. 

And yeah, she's 100% had a nosejob.

Posted

This is insane how much filters she uses to make her skin look smooth to hide all her wrinkles.

A876B274-E2BC-45F2-A600-03B95A96168B.jpeg

293E0D40-FEDF-4B47-8E2A-84A29BCFD911.jpeg

69927594-8117-4B95-841F-45869560818C.jpeg

Posted

Honestly the lines don't inherently age her imo, it's just that we're so used to seeing her plastic, flat, shooped face that this looks awful in comparison. In reality most people have lines there at any age, especially when moving their face like Fe is doing here, and with that much makeup on. It's weird because she looks objectively pretty normal here, but when I see these pics all I can think of is how awful and aged she looks bc of the image she chooses to put out on IG. 

And yeah, she's 100% had a nosejob.

I agree which is why i have an issue with her editting so heavily. She's not a ugly girl, not in the slightest but compared to her edits, her real face doesn't look as pretty...which is sad. I think that gives her or feeds into possible body dysmorphia.

she was fairly quick to cover her face and waist in other screencaps...as if she knows they will be used as evidence here LOL

Posted

Is she just lying? No one knows her measurements because she doesn’t even know what to put for her shopped body. How can a fan buy her something and it fit like a glove? Is there and info on her actual size? 

DC0282A6-1CD9-4A48-B25B-443A63D29BE8.png

Posted

This is insane how much filters she uses to make her skin look smooth to hide all her wrinkles.

A876B274-E2BC-45F2-A600-03B95A96168B.jpeg

293E0D40-FEDF-4B47-8E2A-84A29BCFD911.jpeg

69927594-8117-4B95-841F-45869560818C.jpeg

I will never understand why she edits out her smile llines.smile lines are normal...they aren't a flaw. Neither is forhead wrinkles from rasing eye brows or lines on skin from winking.

its so bizarre how they just want a smooth flat face...its not perfection it gives a very uncanny valley look.

Posted (edited)

I remember she replied a comment once saying her waist is 58cm which is pretty insane in my opinion even if she is very short. She was either lying or measuring it with a corset on 

Edited by camila
I did something wrong

Posted

I will never understand why she edits out her smile llines.smile lines are normal...they aren't a flaw. Neither is forhead wrinkles from rasing eye brows or lines on skin from winking.

its so bizarre how they just want a smooth flat face...its not perfection it gives a very uncanny valley look.

true. every time I'm laughing or smiling I get a strong crease beneath both my eyes which has actually been a beauty ideal recently in asia. I've seen american, asian beauty vloggers pronouncing that crease with contouring powder 

Posted

Is she just lying? No one knows her measurements because she doesn’t even know what to put for her shopped body. How can a fan buy her something and it fit like a glove? Is there and info on her actual size? 

DC0282A6-1CD9-4A48-B25B-443A63D29BE8.png

Maybe it was on her amazon wishlist? She puts the sizes she wants on there, and I know miccostumes has listings on amazon.

Posted

I was looking through her insta and noticed "Fernando Galvão" followed her, isn't that her dad?? Makes sense supporting your child but I'd personally feel a little uncomfortable if I had a lewd account and my mom followed idk

Posted

I was looking through her insta and noticed "Fernando Galvão" followed her, isn't that her dad?? Makes sense supporting your child but I'd personally feel a little uncomfortable if I had a lewd account and my mom followed idk

brazilians are greedy for money, especially the rich ones. I think they will support her as long as she is making money. It's pretty gross. 

Posted

Geez,that gives the phrase ‘Daddy’s little girl’ a whole new different and no doubt creepy meaning.