• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1096 posts in this topic

Posted

Once again with the unnatural waist, though her tummy doesn't look as flat? Around the pelvis area at least 

Second pic, looks like her ass starts from her back, why are her shorts so high up??

Screenshot_20191109-120144.thumb.jpg.78dScreenshot_20191109-120137.thumb.png.d3b

Posted

Random photos dump

The horns and mask look so cheap 

post_file.thumb.png.4d95c903e1f128cc9985179_Bonus_1-1.thumb.jpg.b0043362f3710c49179_Bonus_1-8.thumb.jpg.44c5341a060ac5d5179_Bonus_1-4.thumb.jpg.a8b13da057868b0cOficina-086_meitu_11.thumb.png.57ea419fdSmash-460_meitu_1testa_6.thumb.jpg.4aec3

It might just be the padding of the dress but her breast doesn't line up with it

InShot_20191109_142549126.thumb.jpg.b04e

Posted

Once again with the unnatural waist, though her tummy doesn't look as flat? Around the pelvis area at least 

Second pic, looks like her ass starts from her back, why are her shorts so high up??

Screenshot_20191109-120144.thumb.jpg.78dScreenshot_20191109-120137.thumb.png.d3b

SShes still lying about her age ☠

she had been claiming to be 19 for damn near 3 years

Posted

Wait what the fuck? I thought their was proof of her graduation, how old is she then???

Posted (edited)

Regardless of her claims,I’m still sticking to the online sources:

https://madnessmedia.net/maria-fernanda/

0F11EF3B-720E-40A5-A182-0DE80D510364.jpeg

Edited by Marc

Posted

Regardless of her claims,I’m still sticking to the online sources:

https://madnessmedia.net/maria-fernanda/

0F11EF3B-720E-40A5-A182-0DE80D510364.jpeg

I've seen multiple sources saying she's 19, 20, 21 and 26, does anyone actually know her real birth date and age? 

Posted (edited)

I've seen multiple sources saying she's 19, 20, 21 and 26, does anyone actually know her real birth date and age? 

There’s the saying that anyone can be whoever they want to be on the Internet so no one really knows except her and her family.Besides that,I’ve seen two sources which mentioned the same birth date(8th November 1999).Is it okay for you to put up some of the links that talked about her other ages?Thanks!

Edited by Marc

Posted

I believe one user who knows of her and dy had posted here saying she is around dys actual age (dy is 24 to 25)

Posted

There’s the saying that anyone can be whoever they want to be on the Internet so no one really knows except her and her family.Besides that,I’ve seen two sources which mentioned the same birth date(8th November 1999).Is it okay for you to put up some of the links that talked about her other ages?Thanks!

Idk if you’ve read back but there are have been sources already posted where Fer had accounts that she had said she was older than 18... this was of course before she became popular.. and the sources you posted that said she’s 18 was after she had become popular and started claiming she was younger so it’s hard to prove what her real age is when none of the sources are reliable.. and she can claim whatever she wants because her followers will believe it regardless.

Posted

I don't think she lies about her age.

There are photos of her graduation in 2017, which she was supposed to be 17/18, so...

20190710_153615.jpg

20190710_153734.jpg

20190710_153903.jpg

Since we're discussing about her age just wanted to leave this here. I mean, she might be lying about her age but these photos that I found on her grandfather's facebook shows otherwise. I don't know guys, it's hard to tell... 

Posted

Since we're discussing about her age just wanted to leave this here. I mean, she might be lying about her age but these photos that I found on her grandfather's facebook shows otherwise. I don't know guys, it's hard to tell... 

How do we know this was a high school graduation?

Posted (edited)

nice question, didn't think about this. BUT on those photos are some of her friends who appear to be the same age as her also graduating.

I don't discard the hypothesis that she lies about her age. There are so much unedited photos where she's looking 20+. 

Edited by Madaily

Posted (edited)

College/University Graduations are usually fancier, they are pretty much Gala Events while high school graduations look just like Fer's

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSuZ17WKCefyBmZmCsK1

Unless Fer went to a REALLY shabby university its pretty much proof shes 19.

Edited by Valentines

Posted

nice question, didn't think about this. BUT on those photos are some of her friends who appear to be the same age as her also graduating.

I don't discard the hypothesis that she lies about her age. There are so much unedited photos where she's looking 20+. 

If not university maybe she repeated a year or two? There were a couple of kids in my grade who were 19 when they graduated, and she definitely doesn't look 19 or 20 as of right now. My guess early to mid 20's, until there's any solid proof, it's just up to discussion

Posted

Idk if you’ve read back but there are have been sources already posted where Fer had accounts that she had said she was older than 18... this was of course before she became popular.. and the sources you posted that said she’s 18 was after she had become popular and started claiming she was younger so it’s hard to prove what her real age is when none of the sources are reliable.. and she can claim whatever she wants because her followers will believe it regardless.

Ah,thanks for telling me that.