• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1354 posts in this topic

Posted

Ela não é rica, Santos é uma cidade cara para viver! Ela mora no canal 5, em um prédio mediano (próximo ao shopping Praiamar, eu sempre vejo ela lá, ela normalmente está sempre vestindo blusão e na companhia da oportunista Isabel). Dy é mais rica que ela, mora numa cobertura num dos bairros nobres da cidade... a maioria das fotos do grupo dela em piscina é na casa da Dy, ela cresceu muito com seguidores graças a própria Dy, mas parece que ela se afastou dela, meio ingrata talvez.

Eu só não entendo porque ela tira fotos pra tantos seguidores mas não faz uma reforma no quarto. Os pais dela tem dinheiro pra isso, mas não sei se eles sabem o que ela faz. De toda forma, eu teria vergonha de mostrar meu quarto com paredes destruídas.

Translate: 

She’s not rich, Santos is an expansive city to live! She lives on Canal 5, in a middle building (near Praiamar Shopping, I always see her there, she is usually always wearing a t-shirt and in the company of the opportunist Isabel, sometimes). Dy is richer than her, she lives in a penthouse in one of the city’s upscale neighborhoods. Most photos of her group in pool are at Dy’s house. She grew up a with followers thanks to Dy herself, but it seems that she walked away from her, kind of ungrateful maybe.

I just don’t understand why she takes pics for so many followers but doesn’t do a room makeover. Her parents have money for it, but I don’t know if they know what she does. Anyway, I would be ashamed to show destroyed walls of my room.

sorry for translation, Google tradutor...

Posted

She said about a surgery, but she didnt let it clear about what she has done, even with everybody asking about it

Screenshot_2019-09-22-14-18-17.png

Posted (edited)

I live in Sao Paulo and I know how things work. Santos is a beach, yes, but it is also a poor city. You can search "Santos favela" on google to prove it. She has a simple life, she is not rich

also, her parton costs R$ 600,00 (144,68 US) with a photo pack and some semi-nudes.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. There's favelas in Sao Paulo as well (it's just kinda far from the center, have you ever seen it?), there's even favelas in Paris, lol

Santos is definently NOT a poor city, Sao Paulo's economy depends a lot of Santos' seaport tbh. 

the beach is not decent but the brown water is due the local seaweed and ships fuel, anyways

There's a bunch of rich people interested in business living in Santos because of pre-salt making the city very expensive

Edited by Sarah

Posted

I dont think I'm allowed to link to her parents house here. Or list her parents names but google is your friend....search it up!

Her dad is the CEO of BPP CORPORATE GROUP which according to an article that company hit a net worth of a million last year. Also according to other google searches, he owns 5 other companies: GALVÃO FOUNDATION, FCBG HOLDING, MASKILIM CORPORATE HOLDING, FGA CONSULTING BANK GROUP, FERGA INCORP. E CONSTR. LTDA.   

Her mom also owns a few companies as well. Business Plan Assessoria E Consultoria Ltda is one of them.

I'm not familar with locations in Brazil... is this inside their home or somewhere else?  The mom and dad do NOT have any photos at messy/dirty locations like Fe. Everything in their pics looks fairly classy

insta.thumb.jpg.7cda6c4f81d33b3e6ce0da53

That's not her mother, is probably her aunt.

Posted

What you're saying doesn't make sense. There's favelas in Sao Paulo as well (it's just kinda far from the center, have you ever seen it?), there's even favelas in Paris, lol

Santos is definently NOT a poor city, Sao Paulo's economy depends a lot of Santos' seaport tbh. 

the beach is not decent but the brown water is due the local seaweed and ships fuel, anyways

There's a bunch of rich people interested in business living in Santos because of pre-salt making the city very expensive

you guys are all thinking being a medium class means the person is rich. a rich person would Never live in Santos, it is considered a favela on rich’s peoples eyes.

rich people live in rich neighborhood in Rio or in Sao Paulo, brazilians have the bad habit of saying who is not living flat broke in favela is a rich person. the person might have money, be a lower middle class, but that is not rich.

Posted (edited)

you guys are all thinking being a medium class means the person is rich. a rich person would Never live in Santos, it is considered a favela on rich’s peoples eyes.

rich people live in rich neighborhood in Rio or in Sao Paulo, brazilians have the bad habit of saying who is not living flat broke in favela is a rich person. the person might have money, be a lower middle class, but that is not rich.

lmao what

madams living on the beach showing off with a Gucci bag tell you otherwise

Neymar's family still lives in Santos (mom used to work with them) and he's billionaire LOL, not everyone is going to live in rj or sp

Like I said, pre-salt is a magnet for rich people. I dont know about Fernanda family but saying santos is a big favela is a little too much. 

Btw, if you own a company and has a profit of 300k/year is already enough to be considered rich since 80% of brazilians have a family income below R$1.4k. it's insane.

Edited by Sarah

Posted

wow! Não! Santos é uma cidade cara. Locais mais “pobres” da cidade está na região da zona noroeste, morro e “bacia” do macuco. Ela mora bem perto do prédio onde o Neymar morava na realidade, o bairro não é nobre, mas um apartamento por aqui (Aparecida) não sai menos de R$ 200/300.000,00 (isso no BNH, que também seria uma “favela”).

Translation:

wow! Not! Santos is an expansive city. The “poorest” neighborhoods are in the region of the “zona noroeste”, “morros” and “bacia” of Macuco. She  lives very close to the building were Neymar lived in. The neighborhood is not noble, but an apartment here (Aparecida) does not leave less than R$ 200/300.000,00 (this in BNH, which would also be a “favela”). 

again, sorry for translate

Posted (edited)

It’s her mother... that woman is married to her father... (who Fernanda has listed as her father on her personal Facebook so it’s confirmed) and they have baby photos with Fer on their Facebooks where they call her their daughter... cmon guys just google your stuff. It’s not that hard.

I wish I could post the screenshots but I don’t want to get in trouble in this forum.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

There is lots of fake louis vuitton purses out there, specially in Brazil. 

My dad had a good business before and was able to build my house in Brazil in a city that Now is considered good to live. was luck, they don’t have money nowadays even tho he works for big companies he doesn’t get paid well at all. people used to think that I was rich just for the fact that we were not paying rent but I barely had what to eat and my family never gave me a cent to help me in life.

If her family was rich she would be at least traveling to USA/Europe and living in a decent apartment , that is the minimum that rich people there do.

Posted

Imma compare Santos to Campinas (considered a good city to live in)

Campinas PIB/GDP per capita: R$ 49 876,62

Santos PIB/GDP per capita: R$ 50 544,73

Campinas IDH/HDI: 0,805

Santos IDH/HDI: 0,840

Anyways, here's a photo of 13yo Fernanda at grandpa apartment. An apartment like that costs at least R$ 1 million, her family is not poor indeed. If my research is right, her mother has a salary of R$ 6k

1236436_439097249544263_419172689_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Are you guys supposing she's poor just because of the walls on her room? What about her iPhone's, travellings, photoshoots, expensive hotels, etc? And you are forgetting that she started to do cosplays very young, when she was like 13 or 14, when she didn't have sponsorships or was selling lewds to get money, so her parents paid all of this for her, and cosplay is not a cheap thing (I mean, there are lots of easy cosplays you can do with thing you have on your house but her first cosplays used to be a lot more complex and expensive, just take a look on her old photos on facebook)

Screenshot_20190923-121429_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-121407_Instagram.jpg

This hotel room doesn't look like a cheap one 

Edited by Madaily

Posted

My back hurts looking at this 

Screenshot_20190924-011821.thumb.png.4e6

Posted

Are you guys supposing she's poor just because of the walls on her room? What about her iPhone's, travellings, photoshoots, expensive hotels, etc? And you are forgetting that she started to do cosplays very young, when she was like 13 or 14, when she didn't have sponsorships or was selling lewds to get money, so her parents paid all of this for her, and cosplay is not a cheap thing (I mean, there are lots of easy cosplays you can do with thing you have on your house but her first cosplays used to be a lot more complex and expensive, just take a look on her old photos on facebook)

People in favelas have iPhone, and the travels was all with her photagrapher the only travel I saw was domestic. She's a huge investment right now with the 600 reais patreon.

You guys have weird concepts of what a rich person is or does.

Posted

Thank you. People are trying argue she’s broke only because she’s dirty and doesn’t take care of her room but it’s so obvious she has so many things a poor person can’t afford and she definitely does travel!! She’s posted a few times about her trips and she goes to cons and buys cosplays... for someone who likes to say they are so broke something isn’t adding up...

I know rich people that don’t take care of their homes but have nice cars and travel all the time. Dirty walls doesn’t equate to poverty yall...

Posted

Its her mom. She has tons of family pics on facebook and refers to Fe as her daughter and Fe's dad as her husband.  Fe looks exactly like her father so its possible this is a step mom but definitely not an aunt. lol