• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1347 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, that is messed up, because that girl? That girl lots of folks would be happily crushing on or hanging out with, she is hecking cute! She actually looks very alive and appealing in this picture, Fe, get it into your head, you're naturally nice looking already, stop trying to be something you aren't. 

She’s not perfect but she’s actually not ugly...

I mean she can try to be whatever the hell she wants to try to look like but she should at least be honest about it and not claim to be natural when it’s clear looking at her unedited photos and videos that she’s pretty normal.

Posted

I believe she is not rich.
Parents may own something that gives money, but it is not just to live well and not luxuriously. The apartment she lives is in Santos. It is not considered as a rich city or anything like that

You're right, but how come Santos is not considered a rich city? Biggest seaport of Latin America, seventh best HDI in the country. And I'm so annoyed by how many white old rich people there is in here lmao 

Oh it's not as rich as São Paulo but it's kinda unfair to compare 

Posted (edited)

Got from Dychan FB account. 1st pic 2018, other ones 2017 and 4th one I got from Feh's mother FB account, 2014

23456281_1688057707882933_6560154393323166214_o.jpg

19942793_1512451052110267_8678145521112425319_o.jpg

21122266_1580110162011022_7995312640302195581_o.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-20-15-50-33.png

28060952_1814160188606017_1274136649099996054_o.jpg

Edited by cher.1997

Posted

:v

Screenshot_2019-09-20-17-20-13.png

Posted

:v

Screenshot_2019-09-20-17-20-13.png

She definitely had rhinoplasty, but she still photoshop it.

And Santos is far from being a rich city, you gotta be kidding

there is a lot of other cities with money, Santos doesn’t have even a decent beach, the water there is brown lfmao

Posted (edited)

She had rhinoplasty its pretty obv. Could it be the surgery she was talking about? Or she had more than a rhinoplasy at the time 🤔

Shes like "my house is falling apart but doesnt matter i look perfect uwu"

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

Oh how lovely

Screenshot_20190921-100028.thumb.jpg.211

Posted

I live in Sao Paulo and I know how things work. Santos is a beach, yes, but it is also a poor city. You can search "Santos favela" on google to prove it. She has a simple life, she is not rich

also, her parton costs R$ 600,00 (144,68 US) with a photo pack and some semi-nudes.

Posted

Oh how lovely

Screenshot_20190921-100028.thumb.jpg.211

yikes what do you think her parents think about this? 😂

Posted

I live in Sao Paulo and I know how things work. Santos is a beach, yes, but it is also a poor city. You can search "Santos favela" on google to prove it. She has a simple life, she is not rich

also, her parton costs R$ 600,00 (144,68 US) with a photo pack and some semi-nudes.

Her asking for hundreds for her photos just proves to me....... she's a rich privileged chick. Someone poor would know the value of money and know that a lot of people can't afford $150 for some ugly photoshopped pics.

Is it common for people to own multiple business in San Paulo like her parents?  His main business is an investment firm. Is this normally a poor profession?

Posted

After seeing some of her previous seys in this thread...her lewds are hardly worth 150 in any currency. Unlike her ig pics, they're badly shooped and very low quality.

Most of her supporters didn't like her previous sets either, but most of them are horny creeps who expect her to go fully nude..and she most likely wont so i don't expect her to make much money after a while.

Posted

Her asking for hundreds for her photos just proves to me....... she's a rich privileged chick. Someone poor would know the value of money and know that a lot of people can't afford $150 for some ugly photoshopped pics.

Is it common for people to own multiple business in San Paulo like her parents?  His main business is an investment firm. Is this normally a poor profession?

noo waay

that is Very expensive. I see no one charging that on Patreon, not even famous professional models charge that

and her photos are cheap af, just selfies taken at her place and badly edited

Posted

Bruh imagine paying almost 150 usd for some trashy terribly edited photos yikes 

Posted

Bruh imagine paying almost 150 usd for some trashy terribly edited photos yikes 

Probably with the same white tiled background too, jeez 

Posted

I'm just guessing here, but according to the number of likes on each tier post she has at least 18 tier $100 patreons and 6 tier $25. And assuming that the rest are from $5 tier, 52 patreons.

In other words, she is making about $2200 already. That is almost R$10.000. (For reference, the fix minimum wage per month in Brazil is R$998)

If that's right, girl better use that money on real cosplays and stop photoshopping her clothes lmao