• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1347 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The guys leaking her lewds are complaining about we leaking their group 😂😂😂😂😂 oh shit

20190822_205142.jpg

20190822_205549.jpg

(Can somebody translate it to english? I'm a brazilian but I'm not sure how to translate this haha)

Edited by Madaily

Posted

The guys leaking her lewds are complaining about we leaking their group 😂😂😂😂😂 oh shit

20190822_205142.jpg

20190822_205549.jpg

(Can somebody translate it to english? I'm a brazilian but I'm not sure how to translate this haha)

It's kinda of a loose translation! If a brazilian would like to correct me, you're more than welcome, I always have a hard time with slangs (in italic you can find my own comments)

E: They are leaking our talks in boards and websites.... / pull link / look

Curosaqi Itigo: ah man / it's gonna blow up

L: vish (that's an interjection, it's hard to translate but could be something like uh oh)... it's gonna blow up

Ruben: this isn't her

E: it's gonna fuck it up / for real tho, didn't think we would have snitchers

Igor Luiz: Fuck, for real... What a shame, huh (here is not exactly what a shame, but more in a sense that someone screwed up??)

E: Go to the link and ask the website to take it down / They're leaking the groupchat

Monxtrão Martins: Ah man they're leaking our group / Shit

- - - - -
LOLOL at the guying asking the others to come here and ask to take it down. 

Posted

It's kinda of a loose translation! If a brazilian would like to correct me, you're more than welcome, I always have a hard time with slangs (in italic you can find my own comments)

E: They are leaking our talks in boards and websites.... / pull link / look

Curosaqi Itigo: ah man / it's gonna blow up

L: vish (that's an interjection, it's hard to translate but could be something like uh oh)... it's gonna blow up

Ruben: this isn't her

E: it's gonna fuck it up / for real tho, didn't think we would have snitchers

Igor Luiz: Fuck, for real... What a shame, huh (here is not exactly what a shame, but more in a sense that someone screwed up??)

E: Go to the link and ask the website to take it down / They're leaking the groupchat

Monxtrão Martins: Ah man they're leaking our group / Shit

- - - - -
LOLOL at the guying asking the others to come here and ask to take it down. 

that is so funny.. I mean, they post that in public then  they complain that people find and share it

Posted

one would almost say... it doesn't feel very good when... y'know... personal stuff gets leaked... huh? 

you gotta be pretty fucking conchudo (pardon my spanish slang, I just couldn't find the equivalent in english to convey my feelings) to complain about your public group chat getting leaked when the whole fucking group chat is there to leak someone's private pictures (which are not only private but also being sold, which means you are stealing money from said person).

Also isn't it creepy af to have a folder dedicated to some Internet girl? And share it with other weirdos? 

Posted

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

54941188-79ED-40A0-9824-6F7DB2854712.png

Posted

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

"Not that matters but I lost some weight in this time that I didn't post" (sorry bout my English)

Holy, if she already makes her body looks so disproportional imagine what she's doing now

Posted

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She's gotta make her fans believe that she has the tiny waist in real life.

Even though this has to be fake. It would be incredibly scary if she got this thin. 

Posted

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

that doesn’t look like her and it is way too scary, looks anorexic. 

if she lost her belly fat then she lost all over her body as well (legs and butt), unless it is by working out (lifting weights) and that belly is not from workout

Posted

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Even tho shes sucking her stomach in like crazy...this is honestly really scary.

Her natural waist is what a normal curvy waist looks like, why is she so obsessed with having a wasp waist?

Posted (edited)

It also looks kinda blurry in here, but maybe it's just the movements? Idk

20190826_212113.jpg

Edited by Madaily

Posted

First she said “I lost weight and forgot to post about it 

then right after she says “oh, I just lost 1kg”

C4E8FCEB-7B0F-4ADA-B762-6DDBC83CA4A6.png

Posted

First she said “I lost weight and forgot to post about it 

then right after she says “oh, I just lost 1kg”

C4E8FCEB-7B0F-4ADA-B762-6DDBC83CA4A6.png

1kg isn't even a lot of weight nor is it noticable weight loss lol what exactly is she trying to prove?

Posted

Yea boi flex that newly lipo'd stomach

Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

also not just lipo wtf now that she has done this its pretry OBVIOUS that she couldve done a rib removal surgery and trim excess tummy fat by fat transfer or lipo. Its common in brazil there in these kind of procedures DONT @ ME ive q lot of brazilian model friends that told me about these

U think u so slickkkk 😭😭😂😂 dat track pants didnt help u at all LMAO FERNANDA

IMG_20190827_123017.jpg

IMG_20190827_123157.jpg

Posted

all that time she spends photoshopping and money on lipo, she could afford a trainer and to actually work out.  She would then have the body she's trying so hard to pretend she has.  Not one that looks sick and unnatural.