• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1410 posts in this topic

Posted

i literally don't even care about the photoshop in the picture, but the whole context of the picture lol

her friends are doing their makeup on the back but she's like "hey.... have you seen by butt yet?"

and for some reason that's so funny to me

"hey what do you guys think of my new hairstyle?" 

Posted

i literally don't even care about the photoshop in the picture, but the whole context of the picture lol

her friends are doing their makeup on the back but she's like "hey.... have you seen by butt yet?"

she looked like she needed a nappy change tho lmfao sMeXy

Posted

Yeah, the hand on the friend's shoulder was super bizarre to me when I first saw it. What is even going on there? "Hold up, I need you to steady me so I can arch my back real hard"?

Posted

New ig photo. Look at the tiles on the floor near her butt.

20190819_153027.jpg

lol Isn't she embarrassed? She takes a photo in front of her friends then ridiculously photoshops/filters  it? Her friends get to see what she really looks like... are they like "WTF?"  If my friend did that, I'd be laughing my ass off!  ......haha  

Posted

lol Isn't she embarrassed? She takes a photo in front of her friends then ridiculously photoshops/filters  it? Her friends get to see what she really looks like... are they like "WTF?"  If my friend did that, I'd be laughing my ass off!  ......haha  

this photo is totally a “look at me PULL I can stand next to normal looking people and still look “real” and not shopped” but in reality she looks even more shopped and if I were her friend I’d be pissed she can post cute shopped photos of herself but make sure I’m not cute. 

Posted

Fer is the type of friend to take a group photo and photoshop the crap out of only herself to make herself look above average compared to them or the type of friend to take a bunch of group photos together and only post the ones that her friends look bad in so she can look better.

Posted

I was looking through the photos and I found this one.

What the absolute fuck is going on in this photo....

what.PNG

Posted

what.PNG

The long string going across her chest is either her hair or a loose string on the top, and the bubble like texture around the breast area and just wrinkles from the top. 

Posted

The long string going across her chest is either her hair or a loose string on the top, and the bubble like texture around the breast area and just wrinkles from the top. 

No by the way the line is, its not connected to any part of the hair or anything its just there? Also its incredibly smoothed out, I honestly don't think its natural because its super blended

Posted

this photo is totally a “look at me PULL I can stand next to normal looking people and still look “real” and not shopped” but in reality she looks even more shopped and if I were her friend I’d be pissed she can post cute shopped photos of herself but make sure I’m not cute. 

yes I've heard that in Japan it is quite disrespectful and insulting to alter only your own appearance when in a group pic with other friends 

Posted

what.PNG

Kinda looks like some kind of chest plate stuck on with really bad editing 

Posted

god forbid me to wk her, but it's the way the bra is. (it's not the same bra, but that's the company from her lingerie: https://www.letitbeintimate.com/product-page/suti%C3%A3-soho) they have a skin tone tulle and it's just the fabric/stitching – but I'm sure the pic is edited to hell and back.

Posted

god forbid me to wk her, but it's the way the bra is. (it's not the same bra, but that's the company from her lingerie: https://www.letitbeintimate.com/product-page/suti%C3%A3-soho) they have a skin tone tulle and it's just the fabric/stitching – but I'm sure the pic is edited to hell and back.

Thanks for clarifying, but honestly if the skin tone tulle looks that choppy and sloppily made I wouldnt sponsor 

Posted

what.PNG

You can also see where she stretched the pixels to make her breasts appear bigger and filled in the area with paint to (I assume) make it look like its just her breasts and not fabric . Plus using a filter to blur the shit out of everything. Its terrible editing on her part but everything she does is god awful editing lol

Posted

Thanks for clarifying, but honestly if the skin tone tulle looks that choppy and sloppily made I wouldnt sponsor 

tbh if I had a company I would never sponsor her it just makes the brand looks dodgy – neither repost her stuff lol 

but yeah, it matches her bad editing and fake persona