• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1077 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

thanks for a fresh "after ps picture", Fe 

20190711_224941.png

Screenshot_20190711-224510.png

lmao 🥔😂😂😂 I just was about to say that 

Edited by Kittybomb
Idk why there is a potato emoji

Posted

I've seen a lot of people talking about why she has such a small mid section but still has a fat pooch... wasn't it shown she did in fact lose weight? that sort of thing happens when someone loses a lot of weight and loose skin is left (yeah, it includes jiggly fat stored in it). I don't know if she had a lipo but several people have talked about the fact that lipo doesn't leave fat in the stomach like that, so I think the most realistic option is that she did in fact lose weight, and while she naturally carries her weight on her legs and has a small mid-section, she still has a belly on her lower abdomen. 

Posted

Why does she look like belle delphine in some photos. Do these egirls all use the same beauty/filter/shoop app.

Posted

lmao 🥔😂😂😂 I just was about to say that 

her waist and hips are crazy edited here, the grass is blurry around her butt and back 

Posted

I've seen a lot of people talking about why she has such a small mid section but still has a fat pooch... wasn't it shown she did in fact lose weight? that sort of thing happens when someone loses a lot of weight and loose skin is left (yeah, it includes jiggly fat stored in it). I don't know if she had a lipo but several people have talked about the fact that lipo doesn't leave fat in the stomach like that, so I think the most realistic option is that she did in fact lose weight, and while she naturally carries her weight on her legs and has a small mid-section, she still has a belly on her lower abdomen. 

Its suspected that the weight loss wasn't natural but surgercal. In candids you can see both her arms and legs are still fairly large despite the considerable loss of weight on her mid section. She has some small scars on her lower stomach that resembles liposuction scars.

She has only lost 10 kg (22 lbs), others have lost the same amount of weight and didn't have a weird pouch like that, everyone has a little pooch on their stomachs(fat/organs are spaced there) however I've never seen one that looked like her's.

also: shes inconsistent with how she claims to have lost weight, once she claimed it was by working out then she said it was dieting and finally by portion control. So who can really say? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I wonder how her family feels about her lewds, they're religious it seems

Posted

I wonder how her family feels about her lewds, they're religious it seems

I ask myself the same thing

Posted

I would honestly kill for her natural body. 

Posted

Some old pics of fegalvao, including ones from where she was just getting into photoshooping that she has deleted.

20190711_115845.jpg

20190711_115856.jpg

20190711_115934.jpg

20190711_115944.jpg

20190711_115954.jpg

20190711_115922.jpg

20190711_115909.jpg

20190711_120024.jpg

20190711_120003.jpg

The first ones makes me so mad because that's a face and body I would love to have. She doesn't need any of her photoshop, she is so pretty. Why turn into a inhuman mess?

And her eye is brown, she has a storie where she is without lenses.

Posted

How can someone insecure enough to photoshop walk around in belly shirts all day?  Doesn't it seem really weird?

Posted (edited)

Is she buying likes and comments??? I find it odd to have 1m followers and see this.... it’s usually a sign of bots.  Watch this video and then look at her profile.. I’ll get more receipts but think link explains what I’m seeing https://youtu.be/UW7FMY07LSU

E7976FDD-00D6-44D3-AF8C-50771772D32E.png

5C0D692C-548C-42C6-991D-9350501A8ECD.png

855BC2AA-1EE9-4892-8C6F-6B8592B9E2E8.png

Edited by Kittybomb
added link

Posted

I do not even care about photoshop or possible plastic, I believe that it is part of the free will of the people to change / or their image as much as they want, what makes me angry even if they do not admit it, making the head of the " viewers "believe that that being was born naturally with" everything "and kept with little effort.
You see, she is a beautiful girl and within all the (unfortunately) already existing beauty standards: she has the apparently smooth face without flaws or acne, proportional to the doll's face.
-The round breasts
-Bumbum durinho
-Thick thighs
-she is thin, with thin waist and with curves
That may sound bad, but it is exactly the "color pattern" of her male target audience, who are young boys or men who have not grown up who are stimulated with hentai characters, since she is very pale white.

eu nem ligo muito para o photoshop ou possíveis plásticas, acredito que isso faz parte do livre arbítrio das pessoas de se alterarem/ou sua imagem o quanto elas quiserem, o que me deixa revoltado mesmo é elas não admitirem isso, fazendo a cabeça dos "telespectadores" acreditem que aquele ser nasceu naturalmente com "aquilo tudo" e mantem com pouco esforço.
Vejam bem ela é uma garota bonita e dentro de todos os padrões de beleza (infelizmente) já existentes: tem o rosto liso aparentemente sem falhas ou acne, proporcional ao rosto de boneca.
-Os seios redondos
-Bumbum durinho
-Coxas grossas
-Magra, com cintura fina e com curvas
Isso pode soar mal, mas ela é exatamente do "padrão de cor" do público alvo masculino dela, que são garotos jovens ou homens que não cresceram que se estimulam com personagens de hentai, visto que ela é branca bem pálida

Posted

The saddest parts of this is: She isn't even ugly. She has a naturally pretty face and a good figure. I don't get why she's even started this. She would still be popular if she put work into her cosplays and was all natural.

But also i see so many girls on her posts asking for her diet and work out routines, while she claims her body magically changed just by losing weight and doing nothing else. So many go on the posts expressing how much they hate themselves bc they don't look like her when in reality she doesn't even look like that. I imagine that like surgery, photoshoping can become addictive amd hard to break out of, she must have a highly distorted view of herself and her appearance bc she famous and loved for an image thats not truly her own.

Posted

Bruh most of her followers have bot like tendencies.. like 40 post max and only following hot chicks that look like more bots 😅 also here are the receipts 🧾 for her followers and yessss they are bots. So us being confused why people can’t see it, it’s because they’re mostly bots. 

E7B1C8D1-A035-4521-9A1D-DD709C94CABF.png

690A8DF6-24DD-4741-B878-6FA98C8892F8.png

Interesting enough, ig audit shows about a quarter of her followers are fake.

(I know shes gone viral before but the way she jumped to 1.2 million followers in such a short amount of time rises raises suspicion)

20190321_220910.jpg

looks like you beat me to the punch line 🤣

Posted (edited)

I didn’t make a big one cause the more I added the more distorted the photo looks especially since I tried to hide names just in case they might actually be real but legit just look on her list majority of the first ones you go to look just like these. There were maybe 2/50 that looked legit/legit. There is even one that day free followers 🤦🏾‍♀️

430A92B3-7B8D-4A9B-82F1-05FC4838C7A7.jpeg

03B5A751-3A79-4396-8339-61D0570C206C.jpeg

Edited by Kittybomb