• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1032 posts in this topic

Posted

There are literal cat noses on her faces, of course they are using a video filter.

Also I'm in disbelief about you thinking Momo is more real now when she is a sexual harasser and made fun of her victims because Feh at least stops at the heavy photoshop. But this isn't her thread anyway.

Also she is so obviously padded and wearing bras with padding it hurts.

Yes thank you for bringing up the filters.

I said a few posts ago that her going live doesn’t prove that she’s ~real~ because nowadays filters can easily be used in live streams too. Either way she does look way different without the proper angles, painful posing, and padded butt and bra.

I can't believe this story

Us brazilians are usually poor af, if we're not poor then we're middle class and not millionaires. We don't see a millionaire at every corner, what are the odds? Plus, the house she lives in looks like a middle class house 

I live in Santos... It's not a very big city, if her father is THAT rich he would've been relevant 

We’re not in the Cold War anymore...

Brazil is one of the most developed countries in the world... I’m not sure why people keep saying everyone there is poor. That’s like saying the USA is a third world country only because the majority of it’s residents are middle class or lower middle class. It doesn’t mean that people can’t afford any kind of luxury.

FD93E186-F7B7-4C3E-841A-703477B80BBD.jpeg

Posted

DY live video vs Fegalvao instagram

"I'm natural" "My hips are wide and my waist is thin" LOL

A great little liar. I'm sorry for the girls who cry for a body they'll never have without knowing it does not exist!

IMG_20190710_145906.jpg

IMG_20190710_145720.jpg

IMG_20190710_150130.jpg

I’m laughing at the fact that in her photopped photos the shorts are really skin tight and her “curves” fill them in but in the live stream the same shorts are baggy as hell on her. 😂 

Her real body is so similar to mine I’m insulted she would photoshop it so much.

Posted

In the first picture you can see how chubby her arm in. In the second picture you can see her actual-ish body shape. It’s not as curvy as her photoshopped one but the chubbiness of her arm is gone

Also she needs to stop holding that horse so tight before it rears

3A03C7EB-A832-46E7-A3DC-933FEC22B742.jpeg

630041D0-0346-42AE-9ABD-421B1C166D99.jpeg

Posted

She definitely comes from a wealthy family and theres evidence that she still lives with her family as well.

Idk if she's just pretending to be poor as an excuse for the little to no effort she puts into cosplaying or if they barely give her money (its not uncommon to still live at home as an adult in most countries) but she certainly isn't poor. She has already been selling lewds and recieving us currancy (tmk its worth a lot in brazil) so even if they don't financially dote on her, she still has a lot coming in from that. 

Posted

can you link the Patreon?

Why does she covers her face on all her Patreon photos? And why would a “rich” girl expose herself and sell nude photos (that everyone can see now on that website posted above) if her family is already rich? I don’t think she is rich, I just think she is too young and she doesn’t really know what she is doing.

Also, I hope at that time she sold he Patreon photos she was over 18 years old, because she is 19. 

4791BBC1-850F-409A-B667-56E649F42A32.png

2309F9BB-AED2-45EB-B5BD-3C9CB4432326.png

7CBDC470-2A51-4FED-AB9D-9311CA5F2B10.png

627BC5AB-9617-455E-A0BE-4CD517C278E4.png

F79C29C4-FD90-459F-8C61-C160F26C5AE8.png

you do have a point. Lol If I had money being naked would be my last resort. 

F0ED8280-02A6-43C4-A6F7-447946190017.jpeg

Posted

She definitely comes from a wealthy family and theres evidence that she still lives with her family as well.

Idk if she's just pretending to be poor as an excuse for the little to no effort she puts into cosplaying or if they barely give her money (its not uncommon to still live at home as an adult in most countries) but she certainly isn't poor. She has already been selling lewds and recieving us currancy (tmk its worth a lot in brazil) so even if they don't financially dote on her, she still has a lot coming in from that. 

Yes, I don't think her family is rich because of all the things Dy said and done, but she has a lot of money right now and a lot of companies who gives her a lot of free shit.

Also some of the pics in the google link couldn't possibly be taken by her (like the uraraka one) so I wonder who did it?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I don't think her family is rich because of all the things Dy said and done, but she has a lot of money right now and a lot of companies who gives her a lot of free shit.

Also some of the pics in the google link couldn't possibly be taken by her (like the uraraka one) so I wonder who did it?

Wait, what did dy say and do? 

(ignore pic attached, pull is being weird)

20190709_144325.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

We’re not in the Cold War anymore...

Brazil is one of the most developed countries in the world... I’m not sure why people keep saying everyone there is poor. That’s like saying the USA is a third world country only because the majority of it’s residents are middle class or lower middle class. It doesn’t mean that people can’t afford any kind of luxury.

FD93E186-F7B7-4C3E-841A-703477B80BBD.jpeg

yea I'm not saying it's a 'third world country' or something, but we're (average brazilian) indeed poor and you can't really compare with the United states

social inequality here is big

also, we may have our pros but Brazil is by no means one of the most developed countries in the world

Rich country with poor people etcetera

Posted

yea I'm not saying it's a 'third world country' or something, but we're (average brazilian) indeed poor and you can't really compare with the United states

social inequality here is big

also, we may have our pros but Brazil is by no means one of the most developed countries in the world

Rich country with poor people etcetera

Correct me if I’m wrong but when most people say a country is mostly poverty it implies it’s a third world country... which Brazil really isn’t.

I can believe maybe you guys have a lot of middle class or lower middle class citizens... but saying poor citizens is the most common doesn’t seem like it’s accurate? 

I definitely think Fer is part of the upper middle class so I think she can more easily afford things than most people there.

Posted

A simple google search will show you that her parents are wealthy. If you need help on their names, pm me.

Posted

Correct me if I’m wrong but when most people say a country is mostly poverty it implies it’s a third world country... which Brazil really isn’t.

I can believe maybe you guys have a lot of middle class or lower middle class citizens... but saying poor citizens is the most common doesn’t seem like it’s accurate? 

I definitely think Fer is part of the upper middle class so I think she can more easily afford things than most people there.

I tried to find an article in English, sorry

$400 it's just the rent here in Sao Paulo, if you're lucky (obviously it's cheaper in other states, but still...)

and no, I wasn't saying it's a third world country, I don't even think it makes any sense

20190710_212657.jpg

Posted

What I can't understand is why she spends her money in several shoots (with her photographer @math something) if she end up never posting or selling them 

Posted

What I can't understand is why she spends her money in several shoots (with her photographer @math something) if she end up never posting or selling them 

Does she actually pay him?

I kind of always assumed he just gets publicity from her and she gets free photos from him.

Posted

I kind of always assumed he just gets publicity from her and she gets free photos from him.

I assume she pays, materials for a professional camera are not cheap... but Idk

I guess that's why she stopped selling her lewds, people didnt like it according to this print

20190710_220427.jpg

20190710_220642.jpg

20190710_220516.jpg

20190710_220553.jpg

Posted

where I’m from US the state I’m in is known for being one of the richest state but if you actually come here there are towns that’s are abandoned and more poor than rich but the rich are so rich it makes us look like we are good when in reality we are crashing and crashing fast.  Most people have two to three jobs to make ends meet not even to enjoy life.  So I can understand both sides. Of your views. 

I was just thinking that. You guys show photos I never see on IG and I can’t find her fb. So where are they??? 

that’s usually how it goes for modeling unless you start making it a profession. And she would be paying him not the other way around unless she is “pro” trust I model and unless you’re friends or have a TF you’re the one paying unless you’re big enough to. 

I assume she pays, materials for a professional camera are not cheap... but Idk

I guess that's why she stopped selling her lewds, people didnt like it according to this print

20190710_220427.jpg

20190710_220642.jpg

20190710_220516.jpg

20190710_220553.jpg

that means she didn’t pay for those photos. If the watermark is all over and not small in a corner than she just saved them and sold them without permissions. BIG watermarks are because photographer doesn’t want it to be used or reused.... what respect.... not 😑