• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1076 posts in this topic

Posted

the first pic is a massive yikes. That bikini bottom/panty seems way smaller than it should be and her hips look really unflattering.

and you can clearly see her belly is not shaped at all in the second picture. so different from her photoshopped feed, huh?

plus she has not breast implants or big boobs that she pretends she has.

I cannot believe she went with a corset to the convention lol that makes me laught

and yes, it is really upset that she makes people want her body, I wish they realized it is all fake. She doesn’t care at all, it is all for likes and followers.

Actually her followers haven’t increased at all has been a couple months,  which is very suspicious. Plus she Always has exactly a thousand comments and some other 55, or 80 others, isn’t that weird? (ex: 1055, 1080, 1060..) never more or never less. And I looked for those other thousands of comments but they never show up, so I wonder if she buys comments as well to keep up with the fake followers 

(I remember somebody posted she had many random repeated comments from fake profiles like “nice purse, where did you buy it?” -no purse on the photo-) 

Posted

20190707_183216.jpg

20190707_183327.jpg

20190707_183251.jpg

gotta admit this thread is gold of harsh reality rn 

which account are these stories from? 

Posted

The first one is from a shoot that she did a few days ago with @ teamlare, the second and third are from michii's pool party video

Posted

gotta admit this thread is gold of harsh reality rn 

which account are these stories from? 

well when people legit feel like crap cause of unrealistic people claiming to have bodies that are legit UNREAL. I’d see simple shop but it even had me wondering why I workout and definitely have more curves than hers but yet my photos look nothing like hers. Like legit my ass is like big and even from the side I don’t look like that. Once you realize it’s shopped to hell you understand body’s just don’t look like that period unless the aid or padding or shop. Trust she is on either drag queen level of her body hacks or “god” their shop 

Posted

well when people legit feel like crap cause of unrealistic people claiming to have bodies that are legit UNREAL. I’d see simple shop but it even had me wondering why I workout and definitely have more curves than hers but yet my photos look nothing like hers. Like legit my ass is like big and even from the side I don’t look like that. Once you realize it’s shopped to hell you understand body’s just don’t look like that period unless the aid or padding or shop. Trust she is on either drag queen level of her body hacks or “god” their shop 

oof I feel you so much. thanks to her and others I've been so irritatingly confused about my body perception. it's become so distorted since I'm very critical of that because I wanna workout and NOT deny it. Girls like her saying like "I'm lazy as shit, eating like shit, it's all genetics" really devalue sports and care for your body healthwise 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjIkDPsEAluXDkXXu-Vv7Og

guys I guess here are snippets of a live stream in which she isn't fully covered, hiding in a triple padded bra nor a corset nor anything. her braless boobs in this stream seem pretty prominent after all. do you guys think she got a boob job? I mean does a supposed 10kg body weight loss comes with a 10kg weight gain in boobs with ass and curves? (it's just a hyperbole but still) 

Posted

Story pic vs story video. Her stomach looks really pudgy/doughy in the video pics. Also you can see warping cliping near her waist and on her stomach.

20190709_075421.jpg

20190709_075439.jpg

20190709_083424.jpg

Posted

guys I guess here are snippets of a live stream in which she isn't fully covered, hiding in a triple padded bra nor a corset nor anything. her braless boobs in this stream seem pretty prominent after all. do you guys think she got a boob job? I mean does a supposed 10kg body weight loss comes with a 10kg weight gain in boobs with ass and curves? (it's just a hyperbole but still) 

I agree. I’ve kept saying she’s had a few surgeries because her body changed drastically and there’s no way that’s natural. Her body looks pretty plastic to me. 

A lot of people and she herself keep arguing she can’t afford plastic surgery... but I have a best friend who came from a poor family and she’s gotten a nose job and her teeth fixed all by working a minimum paying job.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to believe Fer can much easily afford to do plastic surgery.

I think she’s definitely had lipo.. especially with the way her stomach jiggles so much in those videos, she clearly doesn’t exercise so those fake abs she tries to draw on herself don’t actually exist. Her really small photoshopped waist from photos seems to not exist either by the looks of it and her ass isn’t big either like she pretends it is.

I also think she may have gotten a nose job and a boob job.

Posted

I agree. I’ve kept saying she’s had a few surgeries because her body changed drastically and there’s no way that’s natural. Her body looks pretty plastic to me. 

A lot of people and she herself keep arguing she can’t afford plastic surgery... but I have a best friend who came from a poor family and she’s gotten a nose job and her teeth fixed all by working a minimum paying job.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to believe Fer can much easily afford to do plastic surgery.

I think she’s definitely had lipo.. especially with the way her stomach jiggles so much in those videos, she clearly doesn’t exercise so those fake abs she tries to draw on herself don’t actually exist. Her really small photoshopped waist from photos seems to not exist either by the looks of it and her ass isn’t big either like she pretends it is.

I think if she had all those surgeries she would not be hiding using filters and photoshop all the time, she would look that way at her friends photos and would not be wearing corset on every photo or cosplay, not even using pads and wearing 3 push-up bras at the same time to seem like she has big boobs

why does she keep untagging her real life photos?

FDE8E698-0DC6-4DC6-AF28-4A1F2F92AD2D.jpeg

5C07648F-C820-4620-BC92-30293F5D585D.jpeg

Posted

-I agree. I’ve kept saying she’s had a few surgeries because her body changed drastically and there’s no way that’s natural. Her body looks pretty plastic to me. 

Her family is rich. Her dad owns numerous companies that are worth millions. I don't know if she still lives with her parents or if she even works but I do believe she could easily afford plastic surgery.

Posted

it would be nice to see a video of her and her friends when they aren’t covering their bodies while exposing hers. I feel like it’s a camera trick.🤷🏾‍♀️ If you watch her new videos someone is always hiding their face or not exposing themselves in some way. Which I find odd. Her boobs look my size and I don’t wear bras(she isn’t wearing one in the video)That’s not the size she has in her videos/photos on ig.  This doesn’t debunk anything. She is sucking in her tummy the entire video while pressing her tummy to the pole on her tippy toes.  so their is that but it’s ok we all do a little tummy suck but the entire video 😳She is ALWAYS on her tippy toes to give herself good form. And her butt and waist are definitely not as defined as her photos. She DOES have a nice body and I asked my friend I’m training with if she is real. He made fun of her editing in her photos but he also said that I can “obtain” her figure with ALOT of working out. It’s not a “I’m lazy” thing it’s more commitment  than me going to the gym everyday. He said she HAS to be using a waist trainer or some corrset to give her the IMO “temporary” form for pics/videos. Only because she is curvy don’t get me wrong she just doesn’t look like her IG at alllllllll. It’s a nice live she is a beautiful girl but this video just proves she is like us and nothing like her IG. Also I’ll post photos of my body and measurements compared to hers with and without her tricks and you’ll see the difference. Especially when you read my measurements and look at her body....🙄😑I’m starting to think she is at a point of just knowing “angels” as my friend put it. She knows the tricks to make her body look a certain way. Then shops on top. Or heavy filter. P.s. she can still use underwear padding under those shorts. Also someone should ask her for her measurements 

6CA24D32-3822-4DFC-9FF8-AF6ABAEA394B.png

72FDA504-B6A1-4BFA-9502-02C09DA0672E.png

92443A7D-6144-411A-92AB-8D313F60CE13.png

DAD0EB1C-F1ED-4241-B187-0B90F23C8090.png

434D4780-799F-4A88-A95E-038F304C9EC2.png

93C1D19B-DCAD-46A1-9911-41BF89260928.png

Posted (edited)

I saw this on r/instagramreality

Although I'm not sure how recent it is

(Comparison gif under spoiler)

videotogif_2019.07.09_17.50.56.thumb.gif

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
added gif

Posted

what’s sad is that she won’t stop and neither will this thread. Again I don’t mind photoshopping. I’m a model, but the level she take her  body to is not mentally healthy for anyone and until she shows her true self there will be sited like this talking about her. Is she wants it to stop just CUT down the photoshop. At least look like yourself. You literally hide your lips in EVERY photo and video cause you know your lips look nooooothing   Like that so why put yourself in a situation where you hide your face... legit go back and watch all her non selfie stuff. I would honestly stop complaining if she showed her real self and just point out her flaws. .... momo did it 😑 she is a train wreck and then some but at least now she admits to surgery and other dumb shit. I still follow her and watch her stuff but only because she is becoming real with herself and not making girls feel like shit anymore. We are all human but we also have to think of others when posting images of a body no one can obtain 

8o1kQbg.thumb.jpg.e6f20664a731c0886c255e

I was just saying she is ALWAYS on her tippy toes when it’s not a selfie 🤣 I’ve been hardcore looking for video editing apps... there isn’t any so unless it’s only an app from her country then idk how to explain these clips. Btw never full videos always boomerangs.

Posted

(Comparison gif under spoiler)

Hidden Content

lol you make this gif? 

Posted

what’s sad is that she won’t stop and neither will this thread. Again I don’t mind photoshopping. I’m a model, but the level she take her  body to is not mentally healthy for anyone and until she shows her true self there will be sited like this talking about her. Is she wants it to stop just CUT down the photoshop. At least look like yourself. You literally hide your lips in EVERY photo and video cause you know your lips look nooooothing   Like that so why put yourself in a situation where you hide your face... legit go back and watch all her non selfie stuff. I would honestly stop complaining if she showed her real self and just point out her flaws. .... momo did it 😑 she is a train wreck and then some but at least now she admits to surgery and other dumb shit. I still follow her and watch her stuff but only because she is becoming real with herself and not making girls feel like shit anymore. We are all human but we also have to think of others when posting images of a body no one can obtain 

I was just saying she is ALWAYS on her tippy toes when it’s not a selfie 🤣 I’ve been hardcore looking for video editing apps... there isn’t any so unless it’s only an app from her country then idk how to explain these clips. Btw never full videos always boomerangs.

There are literal cat noses on her faces, of course they are using a video filter.

Also I'm in disbelief about you thinking Momo is more real now when she is a sexual harasser and made fun of her victims because Feh at least stops at the heavy photoshop. But this isn't her thread anyway.

Also she is so obviously padded and wearing bras with padding it hurts.