• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1799 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What a coincidence that she makes a video like that shortly after a thread was made about her lmao (correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t follow anything else but her Instagram, Reddit and this thread, so excuse my potential lack of knowledge)

There was an app which kept being advertised for the longest and it allowed you to change your body shape and size but unfortunately I don’t remember the name of it nor did I try it out myself :alpacaworry:

there was an app I tried recently that was insane. It could take videos (And as long as you didn’t move much) and you could use the slim brush to make you curvier like Maria does and this app also had a stamp where you can add fake abs and holy crap it looked so real. I uninstalled it due that it kept asking for my location and I didn’t want to use it anyway but if I see it again I’ll post it. 

Beautyplus also have their camera version where you can make yourself look skinnier in vids, add makeup, change hair colors, add bigger eyes, etc but that app focuses on the face mostly. It adds everything in real time so I’ve seen steamers stream through the app and people think these influencers look “flawless” lol

Edited by Laramie

Posted (edited)

She claims to be too broke to buy cheap and simple clothes or cosplay accessories... but she can probably afford plastic surgery and fake followers? Something doesn’t add up.

DF3E3B96-B2BA-400F-98BB-8C953EAA4EB6.thu

What editing app do you guys think she uses? My bet is the snow app and adobe after effects.

9DB77CA4-5030-4CA0-8038-910899A56D0A.thu

She tries really hard to “proof” she’s “real” through her videos but her case reminds me a lot of Dakotakoti who was known for having makeup and hair VIDEO tutorials that were greatly edited through photoshop so people kept believing she was a real life barbie because “videos cannot be edited!” until they finally saw her on an edited TV program she was invited to and the huge difference was embarrassing.

Just like every time we see a photo of Fegalvao taken by other people she looks very normal and average and not godlike how she edits herself to be. 

So I'm new to this thread but not new to her ig presence (in my feed). Well, I've been selfdestructively insecure about me since I've been following her.

People here have claimed that she contours and pushes her boobs up till absolute oblivion because she may be just as hella insecure (about her small chest) as I am (with mine). In almost every post the push up, forced chest squeezing and boob contouring have seemed very obvious to me BUT her (under)boobs in this ig story irritate the fuck out of me because they seem to be very present, round, perky and gravity-defying? While I've seen some tagged pics of her with her gfs in the pool from not so long ago in which her hip to waist to chest ratio looked shockingly average, like slightly more "rectangular". Here:

Screenshot_20181212-174646.thumb.png.37eScreenshot_20181212-174701.thumb.png.734Posted on 2nd of May 2018 by a friend of hers. The post got removed sometime, maybe because the link was posted on r/instagramreality and people got suspicious? 

Is there some Asian beauty app for boob enhancements in videos too or did she even get a boob job maybe? 

Edited by ged4nkenschwer
added the screenshots which I couldn't add earlier because of an error

Posted

What a coincidence that she makes a video like that shortly after a thread was made about her lmao (correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t follow anything else but her Instagram, Reddit and this thread, so excuse my potential lack of knowledge)

There was an app which kept being advertised for the longest and it allowed you to change your body shape and size but unfortunately I don’t remember the name of it nor did I try it out myself :alpacaworry:

lol im not surprised by it. She's most llikely taking the time to lerk here but her fans might've discovered this thread and are questioning her as well.

I don't remember the exact name but im certian she uses that in her videos along with ps or some adobe software. She's bringing more attention to her lies by going on her story to shade and respond. Also this is the first time shes ever admitted to editting her cosplays, when brought up before she would block people.

Posted

So I'm new to this thread but not new to her ig presence (in my feed). Well, I've been selfdestructively insecure about me since I've been following her.

People here have claimed that she contours and pushes her boobs up till absolute oblivion because she may be just as hella insecure (about her small chest) as I am (with mine). In almost every post the push up, forced chest squeezing and boob contouring have seemed very obvious to me BUT her (under)boobs in this ig story irritate the fuck out of me because they seem to be very present, round, perky and gravity-defying? While I've seen some tagged pics of her with her gfs in the pool from not so long ago in which her hip to waist to chest ratio looked shockingly average, like slightly more "rectangular". Here:

Screenshot_20181212-174646.thumb.png.37eScreenshot_20181212-174701.thumb.png.734Posted on 2nd of May 2018 by a friend of hers. The post got removed sometime, maybe because the link was posted on r/instagramreality and people got suspicious? 

Is there some Asian beauty app for boob enhancements in videos too or did she even get a boob job maybe? 

She could be wearing those brbreasts lifting/shaping pasties? The korean beauty app enhances your waist hips butt and breasts but given its under boob i can't say for sure. 

Posted

her friends probably edit their pics too tbh. idk how candid those really are

Posted

Considering she has small boobs in every other photo she’s not pushing her boobs up with a bra I wouldn’t doubt she got a boob job after getting money from selling her lewds. 

Possibly even the fake silicone aritifial boobs cross dressers wear. I’m sure she uses padding for her hips I wouldn’t put it past her to also use fake breasts. She gets a lot of her techniques from drag queens.

oh yes her friends definitely use editing apps too. Those photos are filtered af.

Posted

yeah sure I wouldn't doubt that but I find these more candid in a sense that her body proportions in these ones are not edited into that of a wasp's (broad hips, chest and lil tiny waist). Depending on the photographer and editor who shot and edited the pics of you, you are being edited really differently and could end up looking nothing like the way you're editing yourself which I think is the case here. 

Considering she has small boobs in every other photo she’s not pushing her boobs up with a bra I wouldn’t doubt she got a boob job after getting money from selling her lewds. 

Possibly even the fake silicone aritifial boobs cross dressers wear. I’m sure she uses padding for her hips I wouldn’t put it past her to also use fake breasts. She gets a lot of her techniques from drag queens.

oh yes her friends definitely use editing apps too. Those photos are filtered af.

has she actually sold lewds? ive never seen her promiting any on ig but maybe on a different platform? 

Posted

She has done Lewds and sold them but they were photoshopped to the extreme. I think they are time consuming for her to do because she’s not just standing there. She has to photoshop everything and they are such low quality 

93F5F13E-7934-435B-BBA3-A328FE2DBC41.thuyou can see she where she used the warp brush on her tits to make them WAY WAY bigger. look at the stretched shadows around her boobs  lol   The pixels on her boobs are sooo stretched 

03A01B06-A9D7-49EE-926E-8A90EEFC2026.thu

This is just another terrible photoshop job  her ass is obviously photoshopped to the extreme also notice how her arm is the same width the whole way  lol  she tried to make her flabby arms look smaller

Posted

I've been waiting so long for a thread on this girl. Every time I saw her on my insta feed I felt cruddy until one day I stopped being a dumbass and figured out that her body definitely wasn't natural.

Posted (edited)

yes there are apps for that. I tried an experiment and downloaded this random photo of a random woman:

8047-FREE-SHIPPING-MOQ-10-SETS-new-sexy-using a korean beauty app on it and playing around for approx 10 seconds can turn it into this:

20190323_222236_634_mr1553376224595.thumi mean i guess playing around with it for like 1-2 minutes per picture would result in her level of editing.

Edit: i'm a dummy today and forgot to adress the video editing. Yes it's possible on videos too.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

She has done Lewds and sold them but they were photoshopped to the extreme. I think they are time consuming for her to do because she’s not just standing there. She has to photoshop everything and they are such low quality 

93F5F13E-7934-435B-BBA3-A328FE2DBC41.thuyou can see she where she used the warp brush on her tits to make them WAY WAY bigger. look at the stretched shadows around her boobs  lol   The pixels on her boobs are sooo stretched 

03A01B06-A9D7-49EE-926E-8A90EEFC2026.thu

This is just another terrible photoshop job  her ass is obviously photoshopped to the extreme also notice how her arm is the same width the whole way  lol  she tried to make her flabby arms look smaller

oh wow thanks for the info! I've definitely noticed the warped boobs with their stretched out shadows but on the second one I've honestly noticed nothing except for a cringy ass background of a kid's room lol with the wall stickers, disney posters, and all. not very professional for explicit lewds except if she's been going for a mid puberty teen-theme

Posted (edited)

The korean apps name is selfie city, a friend on my facebook uses it occasionally. It has reshape options for both photo's and video's.

Edit: there are quite a few, another is called faceu. Its hard to say which one exactly, they both have the same features and over use can lead to blurry vids etc.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

has she actually sold lewds? ive never seen her promiting any on ig but maybe on a different platform? 

Yea she promotes them on her other platforms. Mostly facebook and snapchat.

Her “business email” on her Instagram is really just where she has people email her to pay for her lewds. She pretends she isn’t profitting from this but I’m sure she gets a lot of guys paying her.

41843C16-3C73-4859-B1A0-646073AB2AE6.jpeg

Is it just me but aren’t these lipsuction scars? 

C9F591D3-B1DE-44F3-8842-F4A202000427.thu2045C0D3-FB89-4D9D-9796-768C22CA7FB0.thuthis is from the video she uploaded on her story. It was hard to tell at first because the video is so filtered.

C2D84F3A-9690-4BEF-B6F1-D7685C77B952.thu

this is a random photo I googled when I tried to look up liposuction scars and a lot of the scars kind of look like this.

I hear it’s really common for Brazilians to get plastic surgery so I’m not surprised if she’s had a few things done.

Posted (edited)

Yea she promotes them on her other platforms. Mostly facebook and snapchat.

Her “business email” on her Instagram is really just where she has people email her to pay for her lewds. She pretends she isn’t profitting from this but I’m sure she gets a lot of guys paying her.

41843C16-3C73-4859-B1A0-646073AB2AE6.jpeg

Is it just me but aren’t these lipsuction scars? 

C9F591D3-B1DE-44F3-8842-F4A202000427.thu2045C0D3-FB89-4D9D-9796-768C22CA7FB0.thuthis is from the video she uploaded on her story. It was hard to tell at first because the video is so filtered.

C2D84F3A-9690-4BEF-B6F1-D7685C77B952.thu

this is a random photo I googled when I tried to look up liposuction scars and a lot of the scars kind of look like this.

I hear it’s really common for Brazilians to get plastic surgery so I’m not surprised if she’s had a few things done.

o my gosh that's what I've been thinking of too since yesterday or so! but I thought the lipo claim was too far fetched with only that shot of a light red dot right beneath her crotch basically. but nice to know that I haven't been the only one who interpreted that one as a lipo scar. 

So no, it isn't only you to assume that :)

Edited by ged4nkenschwer

Posted

I've seen her at random fb pages that shared her cosplays but i didnt know she is suppose to be around 19 years old. 

I though she was older and tbh i though her body was real xD but i dont follow her or anything so i got fooled xD