• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1834 posts in this topic

Posted

Now she says she's working out at home.
"I'm currently working out a lot every day at home and it made a HUGE difference, really"
Oh, really?

20200626_115517.jpg

you want us to believe that when this shit exists?

Screenshot_20200627-153254_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20200627-153331_Instagram.thu

HAHAHAHA... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dont play with us, Fernanda, play with your pussy 🤣

Posted

This thread is a must-read to anyone that has some kind of contact with celebrities and online influencers.

It has become more than simple gossiping, that shit is so damn real and its ruining our mental health; Fe is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm so fckg tired of seeing instagram posts with tumblr girls clearly wearing eyelash extensions, mascara and heavy concealer with stuff like "this is natural beauty". This shit ruin our health because so many stupid boys and even women believe it and judge us for not looking like this. Truth is most people still believe makeup is only eyeshadow and lipstick and all plastic surgeries look botched. Lol.

The point with Fe is that Im sure her natural body looks amazing. She is not super skinny, so it seems she's got average size boobs, and a quite nice booty, still her waist is thin enough to make a curve. Why the need to put up all this scene and reinforce such harmful beauty standards ;----;

Plus, just saying; the maximum you can get just by working out (considering you are REALLY dedicated and have a truly heavy training routine) is a body like this. For whay Fe shows, you definitely needs tight lacing, cosmetic procedures, or photoshop.

20200628_003634.jpg

20200628_003622.jpg

20200628_003609.jpg

20200628_003556.jpg

Posted

I honestly wonder if she can actually relax her back with the amount of bending she does, this girl must be in serious pain

1593373625967.thumb.png.d6b3d6cdb02f025a1_(8).thumb.jpg.0d3d353e7f9e397de6dbca9b

Posted (edited)

maam that cant be right or youre out for coffee with the MiB 🧐

Screenshot_20200629-091130_Chrome.thumb.

That stomach area looks like it was stretched forward with photoshop. I see blurring around the belly button, where thigh meets the stomach, and below the right bra cup along the leash. That "shadow" on her ass underneath the elbow also looks drawn on.

Edited by Worddd

Posted

Her face looks "flat" in most of the pictures 😱 lol

You know, I used to feel so bad seeing these influencer girls that I caught myself ps my pics to look like them or to look prettier, thanks to this forum I noticed that and started being more like myself.

But I have to say this, all this fake girls and beautie apps are driving people crazy, they might see themselves so distorted that they feel like photoshop or Surgeries are the solution instead of self esteem. I have some friends and classmates that are addicted to this apps, filters, extensions that they don't look like themselves online.

One friend of mine never post any pic without a filter. One of my classmates change her eye colors, hair color, makes her face and nose smaller and her lips bigger. The other one is a suicide girl hopeful wich keeps sending messages for people to buy hey packs with nudes, feet pics, videos etc, but when I saw her ig page i got surprised when i found out who she was, personally she is really small, uses large clothes, sneakers, short messy hair (its not a problem, but in the ig she looks sexy, mature, curvy, etc)

Posted

Fe wtf is this 

She's probably just sucking in a lot but it looks kind of concerning, especially with her obsession of having a tiny waist 

1a55.thumb.jpg.49a002de28b2f5ae3afaa91beIMG_20200629_224802_398_1.thumb.jpg.e600

Posted

Fe wtf is this 

She's probably just sucking in a lot but it looks kind of concerning, especially with her obsession of having a tiny waist 

1a55.thumb.jpg.49a002de28b2f5ae3afaa91beIMG_20200629_224802_398_1.thumb.jpg.e600

Those doorframes making me dizzy, darn.

Posted

Fe wtf is this 

ok its pretty clear to me now.

she obviously had BBL and a body chisel

Her umbilical region is lipo'd

Her upper abdomen is acute and has the "HGH gut" that an ONLY be achievable NATURALLY BY BODYBUILDING and SUPERFICIALLY by Cosmetic surgery

Also she done fucked up her warping here like sis ur rib cant be ur shoulder blades aint it? Thats why it look odd to yall 🤣 the anatomy is off.

I have to credit fernanda for this so she can give me a clear observation of what shes done

20200701_134051.jpg

Posted (edited)

Fernanda contributing to unrealistic body standards and fooling people as always

Sis, watcha doing is not pretty, no no It isnt

As if someone would have "naturally" thick as fuck (and inconsistent sizes lol) tights as she has, almost a negative belly, and ribcage showing. Her body fat does not make sense. Of course, there are some whose fat shows a lot more in the lower part (myself, as an example) but I guarantee thats not how It works lol

Edited by MariPenguin

Posted

The only thing I must disagree with you guys, is that she is pretty good with photoshop. If we didn't had pictures that aren't taken by her and didn't know how powerfull body-changing apps are nowaday, I would probably believe it. Most editions I see out there are ridiculously obvious, but with hers you need to look a bit closer to notice the fails on the background and blurry parts.

However, I personally believe she will use photoshop less and less, and instead focus on doing cosmetic procedures and surgeries till her body looks just like she photoshops herself to be. Then she will claim it's natural and that we were lying all the time. xD

Posted

The only thing I must disagree with you guys, is that she is pretty good with photoshop. If we didn't had pictures that aren't taken by her and didn't know how powerfull body-changing apps are nowaday, I would probably believe it. Most editions I see out there are ridiculously obvious, but with hers you need to look a bit closer to notice the fails on the background and blurry parts.

However, I personally believe she will use photoshop less and less, and instead focus on doing cosmetic procedures and surgeries till her body looks just like she photoshops herself to be. Then she will claim it's natural and that we were lying all the time. xD

This got "if my grandma had wheels she would've been a bike" energy 😂 Like no offense to you personally but it's incredibly obvious. You don't even have to notice the warping in the background or know anything about editing because you just have to know what a living breathing human looks like and maybe know a bit about anatomy to know somethings not up with the image she's portraying herself as online. 

Posted

This got "if my grandma had wheels she would've been a bike" energy 😂 Like no offense to you personally but it's incredibly obvious. You don't even have to notice the warping in the background or know anything about editing because you just have to know what a living breathing human looks like and maybe know a bit about anatomy to know somethings not up with the image she's portraying herself as online. 

That's true, but we've been fed unrealistic body standarts since so young by the mainstream media, I don't think most people actually know how an actual human body is supposed to look like. Or actually, they do know, but unconsciously ignore the truth after having so many stuff telling them everyday that having stretch marks, body fat and a nose that's not the size of a bean are not how women are supposed to look. For this reason, I can see why a young girl would believe her lies. I myself had terrible self-esteem for years, and just now that some angels on internet decided to show the truth of how much celebrities distort themselves with editing and surgeries, I realize how stupid I was to think someone could have no pores and giant stiff breasts naturally. Still, I'm sad to see many friends still believe and ruin their mental health and waste money thinking looking like someone that doesn't even exist is possible.

Btw if her body distortion is realistic or not was not even my point, cuz truth is she still edits quite well despite if she makes herself look like a boneless alien or not xD

Posted

That's true, but we've been fed unrealistic body standarts since so young by the mainstream media, I don't think most people actually know how an actual human body is supposed to look like. Or actually, they do know, but unconsciously ignore the truth after having so many stuff telling them everyday that having stretch marks, body fat and a nose that's not the size of a bean are not how women are supposed to look. For this reason, I can see why a young girl would believe her lies. I myself had terrible self-esteem for years, and just now that some angels on internet decided to show the truth of how much celebrities distort themselves with editing and surgeries, I realize how stupid I was to think someone could have no pores and giant stiff breasts naturally. Still, I'm sad to see many friends still believe and ruin their mental health and waste money thinking looking like someone that doesn't even exist is possible.

Btw if her body distortion is realistic or not was not even my point, cuz truth is she still edits quite well despite if she makes herself look like a boneless alien or not xD

Yes, I think I understand you now!

Posted (edited)

I recently made a twitter account. And I was randomly seeing posts about cosplays and a post appears with a link to her photos. What do you think of this?
I have the link, in case anyone wants to see it for themselves.

(I think someone mentioned this "meitu" photo pack here)

20200704_012404.jpg

20200704_012441.jpg

Edited by Atenas