• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

360 posts in this topic

Posted

That was kinda my point. It's affordable if you are middle class, and everyone that lives here know how most of the population is poor. Feh isn't middle class, so the 'cheap' plastic surgery doesn't apply to her. I know people who saved for years just to have a simple liposuction.

I don’t wanna sound like I’m coming for you with my point and I’m also aware that we never truly know about someone else’s financial life but from what I can see Feh is not poor either. She already has much more than a lot of people in Brazil, she seems to be at least lower middle class

If her “job” is to sell her image/body, she should be saving up for a good plastic surgery instead of doing bad liposuctions and weird edits.

She looks really unprofessional from the beginning, her career was build on editing her cosplays in photoshop like wait a minute, what the f*?! And then she tries so hard to prove her “real body” when we can clearly see she’s editing the hell out of it, and now she has the audacity to come with photos like she put an anime mask over her face with photoshop? That’s not even cute, it’s scary.

I can’t... This girl is a mess.

Posted

Fegalvao is the queen of playing dumb.

If we’re just putting our opinions and assumptions here.. I personally don’t think Fegalvao is rich but she’s in no way poor.

I would think she’s middle class to upper middle class and can probably easily afford plastic surgery if she saves up (which she clearly did)

Also correct me if I’m wrong but... the reason I thought plastic surgery was so popular in Brazil is because I thought the “Brazilian butt lift” mostly known as fat transfer.. got that name because it is a very popular surgery to get in Brazil. 

Posted

I don’t wanna sound like I’m coming for you with my point and I’m also aware that we never truly know about someone else’s financial life but from what I can see Feh is not poor either. She already has much more than a lot of people in Brazil, she seems to be at least lower middle class

If her “job” is to sell her image/body, she should be saving up for a good plastic surgery instead of doing bad liposuctions and weird edits.

She looks really unprofessional from the beginning, her career was build on editing her cosplays in photoshop like wait a minute, what the f*?! And then she tries so hard to prove her “real body” when we can clearly see she’s editing the hell out of it, and now she has the audacity to come with photos like she put an anime mask over her face with photoshop? That’s not even cute, it’s scary.

I can’t... This girl is a mess.

Don't stress it, I never thought you were coming from me, really! And I get your point.
I only said what I said because she is not poor now, but she used to be. A bit lower than lower middle class but not so poor (am i making sense?) that's why Dy always gave her everything.
So that's probably the reason that it took so long for her to get her first plastic surgery. But now that she can afford it I can only see her going on a rampage getting one after the other.

Fegalvao is the queen of playing dumb.

If we’re just putting our opinions and assumptions here.. I personally don’t think Fegalvao is rich but she’s in no way poor.

I would think she’s middle class to upper middle class and can probably easily afford plastic surgery if she saves up (which she clearly did)

Also correct me if I’m wrong but... the reason I thought plastic surgery was so popular in Brazil is because I thought the “Brazilian butt lift” mostly known as fat transfer.. got that name because it is a very popular surgery to get in Brazil. 

I can't say for sure but I think it has that name because butts are brazilians most beloved feature and we tend to have big butts naturally too. So it's referencing to that I think.

Posted

Don't stress it, I never thought you were coming from me, really! And I get your point.
I only said what I said because she is not poor now, but she used to be. A bit lower than lower middle class but not so poor (am i making sense?) that's why Dy always gave her everything.
So that's probably the reason that it took so long for her to get her first plastic surgery. But now that she can afford it I can only see her going on a rampage getting one after the other.

I can't say for sure but I think it has that name because butts are brazilians most beloved feature and we tend to have big butts naturally too. So it's referencing to that I think.

I’ve never heard of brazilians being known for their butts but I have heard that latino women and black women are known for their natural big butts. Unless brazilians are latino too?

I ended up googling it.. it seems it’s called that because the operation was invented by a brazilian doctor.

Posted (edited)

thanks! :alpacacrush: idk sometimes we can read and interpret stuff in a wrong way, but it makes sense since Dy was giving her stuff for her cosplays and now that she got a bigger fanbase (how come????) she stepped up financially. 

I’ve never heard of brazilians being known for their butts but I have heard that latino women and black women are known for their natural big butts. Unless brazilians are latino too?

I ended up googling it.. it seems it’s called that because the operation was invented by a brazilian doctor.

TL;DR: Brazil share lots of traits with Latinos and the natural big butts and hourglass body shape are just one of the examples, but the population doesnt considered Latino themselves Latinos necessarily, because of some historic and cultural background.

Long story: 

Brazil is part of South America & Latin America. Even though its population share a lot of physical and cultural traits with Latinos, they struggle a little with their race identity when go to another country since they don’t share the Spanish heritage. Brazil was colonized by Portugal, and since it’s such a huge country with its own excentrities, a lot of Brazilians can have a hard time to connect with the countries around in South America. Language is also a barrier, since they speak Spanish and Brazilians speak Portuguese. 

You could say that Americans consider Brazilians Latins, but not necessarily Latinos. This link provides a better background and examples you are interested into the subject.

About the natural big butts there’s even a body cream called “Brazilian Bum Bum Cream” super famous that allegedly helps to give a firm butt since it tightens the skin. It’s around U$45 or something, it’s crazy.

(sorry not sorry for the long post, I just really like cultural and historical backgrounds)

Edited by candyponyo
Edited since it’s OT and better to put under spoilers and not clog the thread!

Posted

thanks! :alpacacrush: idk sometimes we can read and interpret stuff in a wrong way, but it makes sense since Dy was giving her stuff for her cosplays and now that she got a bigger fanbase (how come????) she stepped up financially. 

TL;DR: Brazil share lots of traits with Latinos and the natural big butts and hourglass body shape are just one of the examples, but the population doesnt considered Latino themselves Latinos necessarily, because of some historic and cultural background.

Long story: Brazil is part of South America & Latin America. Even though its population share a lot of physical and cultural traits with Latinos, they struggle a little with their race identity when go to another country since they don’t share the Spanish heritage. Brazil was colonized by Portugal, and since it’s such a huge country with its own excentrities, a lot of Brazilians can have a hard time to connect with the countries around in South America. Language is also a barrier, since they speak Spanish and Brazilians speak Portuguese. 

You could say that Americans consider Brazilians Latins, but not necessarily Latinos. This link provides a better background and examples you are interested into the subject.

About the natural big butts there’s even a body cream called “Brazilian Bum Bum Cream” super famous that allegedly helps to give a firm butt since it tightens the skin. It’s around U$45 or something, it’s crazy.

(sorry not sorry for the long post, I just really like cultural and historical backgrounds)

no worries!! i enjoyed reading it and now I learned something new about other cultures.

Posted

The way of editing her new Misa cosplay reminds me of this other girl (that for the life of me I can’t remember her name) but she’s also notoriously known for heavily editing her photos. 

Also i keep noticing how Fegalvao keeps editing her nose smaller and smaller. Soon it’s going to disappear completely.

8D7F6618-01FE-49EF-8107-A6732677D360.jpeg

1BDD14B8-8BF9-4770-BC33-046B23D6896D.jpeg

Posted

The way of editing her new Misa cosplay reminds me of this other girl (that for the life of me I can’t remember her name) but she’s also notoriously known for heavily editing her photos. 

Also i keep noticing how Fegalvao keeps editing her nose smaller and smaller. Soon it’s going to disappear completely.

is it just me or is her waist in a corset/waist trainer less "snatched" and curvy than her supposedly real waist

Posted

2014 aka what she actually still lools like vs 2019 what she pretends she looks like.

I also find the story photo funny bc she did a turn and she basically turned her tank top with the dragons on it backwards lol

20190426_114231.jpg

20190426_114213.jpg

Posted

Oh Feh I thought you didn't wear corsets? What gives?

Posted

Mickey deer is the second girl!

Is that really the best she could do? It looks like another closet cosplay..

Posted

Theres some improvement from her.... before she'd just wear an old shirt and edit out the logo/design on it for pics.  NOW she's wearing the old shirt backwards so none of the editing is required.

I mean... you know how hard it is to find a black top and black skirt that fits.... such a rare color! lol

IMG_8610.thumb.PNG.028196c72a8c884264f5e

Posted

I have family and friends that are trans and I know most of them wear fake hip, breast &  butt pads to make it look like they have curvy bodies.  A lot of cosplayers straight or not have been using them to be more accurate on their cosplays. Depending on the cosplay it makes sense but most of them pretend that that is just their body and not the Prosthetic. Those grandpa shorts Fegalvao  is wearing I’m sure it is to hide the shape shorts and she just photoshops the rest. It explains the body change without paying thousands of dollars and why she wears clothes too big for her cause she probably over does it with the size of the fake parts. Honestly when I saw this story I laughed so hard and even my bf said that “why does she waddle? If she wants to prove she is the way she is wear shorts and a crop top and walk around in a play that isn’t her room.” She looks like she is using an app to fix her body shape just for the forcing to stay in one place just so her body isn’t too wrapped from the app.  Also can anyone translate what she says. Whenever I google translate half of what she says is gibberish 

2C0532DD-0A5E-4E47-9491-91EC24CA5FC9.png

46EDAA2B-29E9-4D34-8BCD-F44900B38A4B.png

Posted

I have family and friends that are trans and I know most of them wear fake hip, breast &  butt pads to make it look like they have curvy bodies.  A lot of cosplayers straight or not have been using them to be more accurate on their cosplays. Depending on the cosplay it makes sense but most of them pretend that that is just their body and not the Prosthetic. Those grandpa shorts Fegalvao  is wearing I’m sure it is to hide the shape shorts and she just photoshops the rest. It explains the body change without paying thousands of dollars and why she wears clothes too big for her cause she probably over does it with the size of the fake parts. Honestly when I saw this story I laughed so hard and even my bf said that “why does she waddle? If she wants to prove she is the way she is wear shorts and a crop top and walk around in a play that isn’t her room.” She looks like she is using an app to fix her body shape just for the forcing to stay in one place just so her body isn’t too wrapped from the app.  Also can anyone translate what she says. Whenever I google translate half of what she says is gibberish 

2C0532DD-0A5E-4E47-9491-91EC24CA5FC9.png

"I said 'again' (she is talking about her first misa cosplay) because the first was one was improvised too."
She says 'gambiarra' which is a word that doesn't exist in english (at least that i know) and means making REALLY improvised stuff it's like the evolution of improvised.

And god she couldn't even style that wig. It's literally clipping the ponytails the right way but no, she have to just push hair aside with a clip or whatever.

Posted

Imagine buying the samus bodysuit (which already creates the illusion of curves and a butt) and still photoshopping your body to a unrealistic and disproportionate frame.

20190502_093045.jpg