• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

748 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Won't be too long till a brazilian costhot thread will emerge. 

I would love that because damn I have way too much to say and expose. Yes damn right I'm salty because I take this hobby seriously and I know a few people who does too and they never get any recognition because they are busier doing their cosplays instead of trying to grab a few easy bucks with a motherfucking tape lingerie.

Posted

They even share the same corset!

And it's money of course. I will even correct myself, I know two more costhots that had surgery and they are making THE profit out of cosplay. One of them is actually super botched and scares me.

zkiQXVD.pngT6g4zHt.pngbPrnLt7.png

I know she obviously shoops a lot but she does have huge implants on both her boobs and ass.

Also sorry I kinda made this into a brazilian costhot thread, I will stop now.

It looks like she uses the inflate tool..

Posted

T6g4zHt.png

How can ANYBODY think this is attractive or even real????? It doesn't exist, it's not natural, mother nature doesn't like it

Now I'm just wishing for those women suck every cent of dumb men

Posted

It looks like she uses the inflate tool..

I only noticed now how the titles are crooked here. And around her boobs as well.
72Ok85o.jpg

And it scares me because her implants are real and they are extremely big. Why shoop them bigger? She also makes videos about 'photoshop patrol' just like Feh. I totally forgot to link her ig, sorry: https://www.instagram.com/dri.cosplay/

Posted

I only noticed now how the titles are crooked here. And around her boobs as well.72Ok85o.jpg

And it scares me because her implants are real and they are extremely big. Why shoop them bigger? She also makes videos about 'photoshop patrol' just like Feh. I totally forgot to link her ig, sorry: https://www.instagram.com/dri.cosplay/

I find it so amusing the most obvious plastic and photoshopped women on instagram like to do these “photoshop patrol” videos to try and desperately proof their “natural.”

You all look fake even in the videos and only blind sheep want to desperately believe these is what real women look like. 

Posted (edited)

apropos "Photoshop patrol". there's this yt channel nerdcity that does a series named thot patrol (only on sniperwolf and tana mongeau so far). high quality content, would recommend any time 

Edited by ged4nkenschwer

Posted

She really does not bother making herself look realistic anymore. Too big shorts, disproportionate hips and waist on her other wise pudgy and stocky body frame. Its laughable how shes basically outting herself trying to prove shes real lol.

Also why does she insist on contouring her belly that way? Does she not realize that abs/toned stomachs don't look like that? It literally looks like contoured belly pudge. (not trying to be rude when i say this)

(Can anyone translate the text btw? :alpacaheadshake:)

20190423_135921.jpg

Posted

She really does not bother making herself look realistic anymore. Too big shorts, disproportionate hips and waist on her other wise pudgy and stocky body frame. Its laughable how shes basically outting herself trying to prove shes real lol.

Also why does she insist on contouring her belly that way? Does she not realize that abs/toned stomachs don't look like that? It literally looks like contoured belly pudge. (not trying to be rude when i say this)

(Can anyone translate the text btw? :alpacaheadshake:)

20190423_135921.jpg

"Missing my fake tattoo"

Posted

Her fake tattoos are god awful. I wish she would stop using them or at least get better looking ones.

side note... not to sound rude but isn’t anyone else bothered at how she spends money on plastic surgery but hasn’t bothered to fix her messed up teeth yet? Maybe it’s too expensive in brazil but I’m sure she’s earning more than enough with her lewds because I have friends less popular than her that have premium snapchats and they earn $$$

8BEE1E0A-219C-4A5A-9B87-B61C2A54AB9B.png

594C4DB4-05EA-407B-A4C4-EC28F7BF4134.png

927A1593-67D0-47D2-A7EB-4E56662C6B28.png

Posted

She needs them to make a filter where it gives you perfect straight teeth.....lol....

Posted

Her fake tattoos are god awful. I wish she would stop using them or at least get better looking ones.

side note... not to sound rude but isn’t anyone else bothered at how she spends money on plastic surgery but hasn’t bothered to fix her messed up teeth yet? Maybe it’s too expensive in brazil but I’m sure she’s earning more than enough with her lewds because I have friends less popular than her that have premium snapchats and they earn $$$

tbh dentists (dental healthcare in general) are super cheap in Brazil if you compare to other countries. it’s more affordable than in other countries, for sure and some stuff can even be done with the public health system, free of charge. i was shocked when i discovered people in other countries in Europe or North America would just carry on with their life’s with missing, crocked or yellowish teeth because Brazilians care a lot for that.

like, it’s waaaaay cheaper than the liposuction she did. and i know someone else said a few pages ago that cheap plastic surgeries in Brazil are a myth but i wanna point out that the situation it’s more nuanced than said. plastic surgeries are still affordable for a lot of people. A LOT. if you’re middle class, you can just save up some money and do it. i know at least 5 people close to me that have done it (boobs mostly, botox and liposuction are pretty common as well, but someone else I know did a nose job). the thing is, in Brazil the society is really worried with aparence, so you will find lots of options for things related to your face, hair and body, in different price ranges.

she should save up her money and find a good professional to fix her waist and belly so we won’t need to deform herself horrendously with photoshop.

Posted

she should save up her money and find a good professional to fix her waist and belly so we won’t need to deform herself horrendously with photoshop.

you mean like this? (I really had to chuckle and shake my head in cringe) 

Screenshot_20190424-185307.png

Posted

tbh dentists (dental healthcare in general) are super cheap in Brazil if you compare to other countries. it’s more affordable than in other countries, for sure and some stuff can even be done with the public health system, free of charge. i was shocked when i discovered people in other countries in Europe or North America would just carry on with their life’s with missing, crocked or yellowish teeth because Brazilians care a lot for that.

like, it’s waaaaay cheaper than the liposuction she did. and i know someone else said a few pages ago that cheap plastic surgeries in Brazil are a myth but i wanna point out that the situation it’s more nuanced than said. plastic surgeries are still affordable for a lot of people. A LOT. if you’re middle class, you can just save up some money and do it. i know at least 5 people close to me that have done it (boobs mostly, botox and liposuction are pretty common as well, but someone else I know did a nose job). the thing is, in Brazil the society is really worried with aparence, so you will find lots of options for things related to your face, hair and body, in different price ranges.

That was kinda my point. It's affordable if you are middle class, and everyone that lives here know how most of the population is poor. Feh isn't middle class, so the 'cheap' plastic surgery doesn't apply to her. I know people who saved for years just to have a simple liposuction.

But yes, dental healthcare here is so much cheaper than everywhere else and even though it takes a lot of time to get to your turn with the public health system, they still make a good job and all for free. So there is literally no reason for her to have that awful teeth of hers.

you mean like this? (I really had to chuckle and shake my head in cringe) 

Screenshot_20190424-185307.png

Holy shit she really went all the way with this one hm? I think she will start posting heavier filtered pics saying she is 'playing' with them so her 'normal' pics look less alien like.

Posted (edited)

Yeah she'll say she's "playing" with the filters and photoshop now.... just like how she now posts "This is only a cosplay test!" on every single pic nowadays after we all called her out on editing her cosplays.  She doesnt want to own up to photoshopping herself and her costumes her WHOLE career. She'd rather just act like she's just playing around with filters and tests

Edited by Laramie

Posted

That was kinda my point. It's affordable if you are middle class, and everyone that lives here know how most of the population is poor. Feh isn't middle class, so the 'cheap' plastic surgery doesn't apply to her. I know people who saved for years just to have a simple liposuction.

I don’t wanna sound like I’m coming for you with my point and I’m also aware that we never truly know about someone else’s financial life but from what I can see Feh is not poor either. She already has much more than a lot of people in Brazil, she seems to be at least lower middle class

If her “job” is to sell her image/body, she should be saving up for a good plastic surgery instead of doing bad liposuctions and weird edits.

She looks really unprofessional from the beginning, her career was build on editing her cosplays in photoshop like wait a minute, what the f*?! And then she tries so hard to prove her “real body” when we can clearly see she’s editing the hell out of it, and now she has the audacity to come with photos like she put an anime mask over her face with photoshop? That’s not even cute, it’s scary.

I can’t... This girl is a mess.