• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

photoshop Fegalvao/Fe Galvão/Fer-Cosplay

1075 posts in this topic

Posted

But she's such a hardworker, guys! It takes a lot of effort to open photoshop and make bad edits~~~ :haiplz:

Posted

Looks like Fegalvao likes to lurk here and got triggered she got her own thread now. 👀

Whoever believes this ridiculous body of hers is real must never have seen a naked woman.

It look so obviously fake it reminds me of those fake hip and butt implants drag queens wear. 

It’s funny this is the only pose she ever does which is the common “white girl with no ass breaking her back to look like she has an ass” infamous pose.

F2CCEF0A-D346-4A67-9265-756C79BE5ABD.jpeg

DFB09BEA-19C1-40B7-94E8-8E69CEA9F948.png

Posted

Ohhhh yes I’ve been waiting for this forever.

I just hate how she tries to be the perfect body anime dream girl uwu. She’s setting up these extreme body standards and whoever can’t see through her bullshit and likes to live in a fantasy world (a lot of her brainless blind followers) believes that’s how every woman should look like. 

But how does she do that? By photoshopping herself and denying it by posting shitty videos and saying “LUL IM REAL GUISEEEEEE, PLZ BELIEVE ME!!! :((((“ while she’s literally just cracking her back, trying to rotate her waist (because it’s SOLID proof) yet keeping the same pose and camera angle. But of course the inevitable group of incels has her back whenever someone puts her unrealistic godlike features in bad light. And anyone who does that has never seen a Latina woman before. Certainly, a basement dweller who has never seen or had any physical contact with a woman in real life would know better, right? :drool:

This girl is really annoying and thank fuck someone made a thread for her. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you for making this. Its about time shes been properly discussed here. Shes gotten away with lying to her followers for far too long.

An example of her "closet cosplay" photoshop.

You clearly see that she is wearing the same swimsuit but photoshooped it in the second picture as well as the sunglasses to be black and photoshopped the purple circle on as well. Also notice the photoshop on her stomach hips and curves.

20190318_201515.jpg

20190318_201536.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

Ohhhh yes I’ve been waiting for this forever.

I just hate how she tries to be the perfect body anime dream girl uwu. She’s setting up these extreme body standards and whoever can’t see through her bullshit and likes to live in a fantasy world (a lot of her brainless blind followers) believes that’s how every woman should look like. 

But how does she do that? By photoshopping herself and denying it by posting shitty videos and saying “LUL IM REAL GUISEEEEEE, PLZ BELIEVE ME!!! :((((“ while she’s literally just cracking her back, trying to rotate her waist (because it’s SOLID proof) yet keeping the same pose and camera angle. But of course the inevitable group of incels has her back whenever someone puts her unrealistic godlike features in bad light. And anyone who does that has never seen a Latina woman before. Certainly, a basement dweller who has never seen or had any physical contact with a woman in real life would know better, right? :drool:

This girl is really annoying and thank fuck someone made a thread for her. 

The sad thing is that there are really people out there that believe she can go from that to this just by losing 10 kg.

I’ve seen greater weight lost stories and the results are no where near. 

Especially anyone with common sense would know if you lose weight you don’t magically gain a big ass a new pair of gravity defying boobs and a waist that didn’t exist at all before.

Waist training would of been a more convincing excuse but that takes years of commitment to constantly wearing it and she’s already admitted she’s too lazy to do that.

9D48152A-53F8-4572-86FA-3F63F59DE445.jpeg

Posted

Thank you so much for this thread, FollowTheSheeps! 

She managed to fool 1.2 million people with her lies and shoops, I'm glad her bullshit is finally being exposed. Personally, I think it's very harmful when she claims that her body is natural - because it isn't, she knows it, and yet she says "i lost a few pounds, that's why my body changed a lot"... No, girl. Stop lying to everyone and to yourself. There's a lot of proof that she has a normal body and she still lies and tries so hard to prove that she has a unrealistic anime girl-like body, like.... how can she even go to cons knowing that people will recognize her and notice that her body isn't like her pictures from instagram? You can't use photoshop irl, so how does she deals with that? 

This thread isn't even big and she's already feeling threatened by it, so she's scared that people will discover her lies and shoops. 

And Fe, if you're reading this... your house tiles are so weird, they're always bent. You should fix this~

Posted (edited)

Thank you for making this. Its about time shes been properly discussed here. Shes gotten away with lying to her followers for far too long.

An example of her "closet cosplay" photoshop.

You clearly see that she is wearing the same swimsuit but photoshooped it in the second picture as well as the sunglasses to be black and photoshopped the purple circle on as well. Also notice the photoshop on her stomach hips and curves.

20190318_201515.jpg

20190318_201536.jpg

I find it so ironic her most popular cosplays are the ones she literally photoshopped on and she put minimal to no effort in.

Thank you so much for this thread, FollowTheSheeps! 

She managed to fool 1.2 million people with her lies and shoops, I'm glad her bullshit is finally being exposed. Personally, I think it's very harmful when she claims that her body is natural - because it isn't, she knows it, and yet she says "i lost a few pounds, that's why my body changed a lot"... No, girl. Stop lying to everyone and to yourself. There's a lot of proof that she has a normal body and she still lies and tries so hard to prove that she has a unrealistic anime girl-like body, like.... how can she even go to cons knowing that people will recognize her and notice that her body isn't like her pictures from instagram? You can't use photoshop irl, so how does she deals with that? 

This thread isn't even big and she's already feeling threatened by it, so she's scared that people will discover her lies and shoops. 

And Fe, if you're reading this... your house tiles are so weird, they're always bent. You should fix this~

Her followers fap to fictional characters so I don’t even think they care how fake she actually is. 

None of them are going to get with her and if they do they will just end up disappointed that their fantasy was just photoshop all along.

EXPECTATION VS REALITY:4CB1FE6D-1961-4067-9BE7-6C52C48D3910.thu

36E98146-D206-4890-9DB7-AAEAEFA5AD3C.thu

Although you can photoshop photos and videos (and even live streams now a days) you can’t photoshop real life.

She has some guts letting people take photos of her at cons and still claiming she doesn’t edit the living hell out of herself on her instagram.

045D74C0-378B-4483-A762-E64E9F8C27D2.thu

823A03F7-A20A-4873-89B5-7530B8ACC861.thu

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

I find it so ironic her most popular cosplays are the ones she literally photoshopped on and she put minimal to no effort in.

its very ironic. She's by far the laziest cosplayer ive ever come across. Its one thing to just buy cheap costumes but she won't even do it. Just edits regular clothing and buys cheap ratty wigs (that she just edits over time to time) slaps them on and calls it a day. Thats beyond lazy and low effort, it also shows how little she cares for the craft itself.

Posted

its very ironic. She's by far the laziest cosplayer ive ever come across. Its one thing to just buy cheap costumes but she won't even do it. Just edits regular clothing and buys cheap ratty wigs (that she just edits over time to time) slaps them on and calls it a day. Thats beyond lazy and low effort, it also shows how little she cares for the craft itself.

It’s just an easy way for her to make money.

She also started getting sponsorships after gaining all these followers.

Even though she continues to deny making any money off this. 

I’m surprised she hasn’t made a Patreon yet to scam her followers more easily.

3A156E6F-3BDE-4A86-99B7-13DA5960EF89.jpeg

Posted (edited)

InkedScreenshot_1_LI.thumb.jpg.e50c4640b
"why breathing if you can have a 53cm (about 21 inches) waist"

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.48625c288211135d6
"why having a 53cm waist if you can breath"
"I still prefer the waist"

2019-03-20_04.16.24.thumb.png.0a2527e36e
"I already tried to use a corset but I didn't liked because after 3 days it left me with a lot of back pain, so I gave up. I don't think it's healthy so I really don't recommend using it"

b.thumb.png.662767cc4090cc7976ff7431d390

She replyed about being used to the pain and not being able to breath properly when using it. Then said she just used to wear it for photos. Then said she only used it for 3 days. And if my memory isn't failing me, she claimed to don't even have one. right.

Also, she says her body changed that much because 4 years ago she was fat
c.thumb.png.fdb0ed8b55326e7136dacd554919

Some pics she uploaded in 2015

1378815_647396192060561_578205608588199212106937_732376786895834_75833891322388411263080_663048130495367_15017574845360311705374_678788845584424_222545135547154

She lost 22lbs since this, so instead of having thinner legs/hips they actually got bigger and her waist smaller? it's frustrating when girls say "look I'm all natural that's just my genetics hahAh" when in fact it's not. If you want to edit yourself whatever but... don't lie about it. We have the same height, my waist must be close to hers but I'm skinny  ̶f̶a̶t̶, you can see by her legs that she isn't exactly skinny, so she just distribute her fat how she wants to? lol I'm really trying to understand

21106550_275411389610141_25040350184251321192880_1092602270869744_41971464536087
posted by photographer / posted by herself

Edited by Kurara
added something

Posted

InkedScreenshot_1_LI.thumb.jpg.e50c4640b
"why breathing if you can have a 53cm (about 21 inches) waist"

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.48625c288211135d6
"why having a 53cm waist if you can breath"
"I still prefer the waist"

2019-03-20_04.16.24.thumb.png.0a2527e36e
"I already tried to use a corset but I didn't liked because after 3 days it left me with a lot of back pain, so I gave up. I don't think it's healthy so I really don't recommend using it"

b.thumb.png.662767cc4090cc7976ff7431d390

She replyed about being used to the pain and not being able to breath properly when using it. Then said she just used to wear it for photos. Then said she only used it for 3 days. And if my memory isn't failing me, she claimed to don't even have one. right.

Also, she says her body changed that much because 4 years ago she was fat
c.thumb.png.fdb0ed8b55326e7136dacd554919

Some pics she uploaded in 2015

Hidden Content

She lost 22lbs since this, so instead of having thinner legs/hips they actually got bigger and her waist smaller? it's frustrating when girls say "look I'm all natural that's just my genetics hahAh" when in fact it's not. If you want to edit yourself whatever but... don't lie about it. We have the same height, my waist must be close to hers but I'm skinny  ̶f̶a̶t̶, you can see by her legs that she isn't exactly skinny, so she just distribute her fat how she wants to? lol I'm really trying to understand

21106550_275411389610141_25040350184251321192880_1092602270869744_41971464536087
posted by photographer / posted by herself

She lost the weight that’s something she didn’t lie about but in the process she also lost her thighs and ass (and she obviously uses push up bras because she still has small boobs).

I also have a very similar body to her unshopped photos so I’m not trying to body shame her but it is pretty ridiculous how she tries to make her waist to small and her hips so big in comparision. 

It’s sad that the old photos she uploaded back in 2015 are so obviously edited too. It looks like those were the beginnings of her early photoshoping as she gradually started to edit herself worse and worse. uwu.

Even back then she still did the whole body shading/contouring on her boobs and stomach too make it appear like she has cleavage and abs and it’s so obvious she still continues to do that now.

As someone who lost weight through diet and exercise it really bugs me how she tries to make it seem she’s blessed with genetics when she’s just an average girl.

Posted

DAA30B39-6670-4F06-A161-ACA135794422.thuFound these pics on a convention website. I believe it was taken last year (after her weight loss) and even though they still photoshopped her face... this is more like how she looks. To be honest, she either got lipo or corset trains (and photoshops since it makes it even more extreme in pics). When she was walking around her tummy was jiggling. It’s not toned at all. It’s chubby in the front. I’ve never seen a natural waist being curved like that but still having lots of fat on the stomach. The rest of her body doesn’t match either. She has large (jiggly fat/celulite legs, arms, etc.). I’m trying to put it in a nice way. Lol. I don’t work out either so I’m not shaming her in any way. 

32A2FAFE-C36F-4A2C-9E16-C1890A2CB5A9.thu

this pic was also taken last month. The photographer said he edited it so I don’t know what all he exactly did but you don’t see a major curve like in her other pics either lol30C1B587-8462-48EF-B5E0-98B7DF71E36E.thu

Posted

In this photo she clearly editted the flannel shirt (look at her hands) the shirt under and her jeans. Her wig and makeup are also editted.

20190319_160049.jpg