• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Annie Smith (Lil Xan)

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Surprised there isn’t a forum on this girl yet, as she’s been causing a bit of a stir lately.

Lil Xan’s current girlfriend, started gaining a decent following (242k as of March 2019 @anniiesmith) on Instagram after going public with him around 5 months ago. She also made a vlog channel recently, where she has 40k subscribers. 

Her and Diego announced that they were expecting a baby last month. However, in one of her vlogs where they reveal “their” ultrasound pictures, the exact same pictures can be found on Google. Not only that, but they’ve also used an image of a baby that was later stillborn - a whole new low. This is obviously leading people to think she’s faking the pregnancy.

Annie denies that she took pictures off Google, but in fact claims that someone photoshopped her pictures from her vlog and posted them to Google. However, this is so easily debunked as the ultrasound pictures were on her phone and her fingers were in the way the whole time from zooming in on them. An Instagram page called xanarchytea also posted “her” ultrasound pics and the pics off Google side by side within just hours of her posting the vid, and it would be a much longer process to upload an image to Google than that.

Also, the image of the child that was later stillborn is a screenshot of a YouTube video from 2009, so unless Annie is a magical time traveller, those ultrasound pictures aren’t hers.

Annie all round seems very problematic - lying about how long she’s known Diego, blocking fan pages/girls that he follows through his account, staying with Diego even though we all know he constantly cheats on her, lying about her age. I mean, there’s more problems you can count with one hand, but just go on xanarchytea’s ig page to see it all unravel.

Also, can we talk about that trash face tattoo?

Sorry if this is kinda pooey, this is my first forum and I’m still a noob on this!

270C90B9-DA5F-4BDA-98CA-4FF0E4435AE9.jpeg

87D4248E-283F-41BC-8EFC-B1B7EF6ED19F.jpeg

17A4FB11-D1B8-4774-9E35-5C89DD96E929.jpeg

Edited by bbygirl

Posted

Lil Xan is problematic to begin with... she’s like a female version of him. Good luck with her face tattoo after her 1 second of “fame”.

Posted (edited)

aren't they like 18? babies shouldn't be having babies... or faking pregnancies.... these face tatted soundclouts with no talent and chance at relevancy within the next five years ought to be mindful of the fact that they're sooner going to be forgotten than remembered

i guess once his career is done mr. xannie will have fun finding a job in the fast food industry, i dont think even hot topic will take someone with those atrocious tats

not to say that everyone on soundcloud is untalented (there are some good singers on soundcloud and i've found quite a few indie k-rappers who have decent material, wading through the masses, soundcloud is good for some things), but there are very many soundcloud rappers with no presence and mumble mouth druggie voices whose appeal fizzles out as quickly as it gains traction, and he is very much one of those

speaking of soundcloud rappers i'm surprised that lil pump the forgotten suicide squad castmember somehow ended up on a song with kanye west, because god that kid is atrocious as well.

Edited by lowblow

Posted

Their parents must be so sad rn