• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brittany Venti

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Brittany Venti (real name Brittney Dier) is a 21 year old controversial youtube streamer who was banned from twitch She gain attraction in 2016 for trolling by pretty much screaming and acting really stupid these days she still troll and acts stupid but not to the extent that she used to she also inserts herself into lots of drama constantly making videos on calling out lolcows she made one on Shoe0nhead, Pokimane, Anisa Jomha, and Destiny.

youtube - instagram - twitter 

Edited by please

Posted (edited)

She is a lot like Aria Rose with everything she does, but the funny twist here is that she also made a call out video on Aria Rose too. They're in the exact same demographic... yet she's calling out people like herself?

Anyway, I've come across people that say she is just a troll persona for shock value, others an actual hypocrite for fame, so I don't really know what to think of her.

Some relevant videos on trolling/controversial stuff:

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I thought this girl was a troll for the longest time because of how often she would get her streams raided and how clueless she was in general. 

Posted

I feel like she’s trying to be the new age kaceytron?

Posted

I only knew Brittany as the Cory in the House is an anime girl but recently found her expose videos. The Anisa Jomha and Pokimane ones are pretty entertaining but I haven't really looked into anything else. I think she's actually funny too but there's nothing else about her that makes me interested in watching more..

Posted

I feel like she’s trying to be the new age kaceytron?

Yeah, she was in Kaceytron's community and used to mod for her when she was still going by LollipopNinjaXO. Before she left the community, she sponged some of Kacey's viewers from the subscriber RaidCall and began the Brittany Venti persona. She was super desperate for Kacey to acknowledge her Brittany Venti character, and when Kaceytron didn't, she became resentful and she started hating her.

She just comes across as extremely desperate to me because she's been looking for a come-up since the beginning of time: from Kaceytron to trying to leech LeafyIsHere during his prime, to a random feud against Keemstar, the list goes on. She's been banned 2x from Twitch for her questionable behavior so I guess she's doing YouTube now?

These are screenshots of her apartment:

Sp3TeZY.jpg

aA1eR4C.jpg

OPWloQJ.jpg

Posted

This thread needs more work, please read the guidelines and edit your opening post, then we'll bring it back to the main forum! Thanks :alpacawink: 

Posted

I'm glad she finally got a mention on here. She gets dragged a lot on places like 4chan and lolcow but in my opinion they seem to focus more on making fun of her looks and not on her really shady behavior. This was a while back, like maybe 2 years ago, but back when she was famous for being an ironic troll and not a off-brand idubbbz I remember her uploading a video of her yelling at her ex-boyfriend who was also a streamer (I think?) having a mental breakdown. She apparently did this because she wanted to prove she wasn't lying about how emotionally abusive and manipulative he was towards her (threatening to kill himself if she left, crying whenever he wanted something, throwing and breaking things around the house if he was upset, etc.), but I can't help but feel she violated his privacy in revenge, because a week or so prior to her uploading the video of him, her ex accused her of being a filthy roommate who never cleaned up after herself or her pets after she accused him of being emotionally manipulative. I felt sorry for both of them since it was pretty obvious them staying together was just creating more animosity and hate towards each other, and their fans attacking each other couldn't have helped either, but something tells me a lot of that hate was sparked by the fact that Brittany dramatized and publicized their relationship problems on the internet, when this all could've been kept private. It would've been okay if her ex was just an ordinary person with no social media presence, but he was a fellow streamer and it was bound to cause a lot of fallout.

I think she also steals receipts off of pull and lolcow too, but to confirm that I'd have to watch her expose videos again and I reeeeally don't want to lol

Posted

This thread needs more work, please read the guidelines and edit your opening post, then we'll bring it back to the main forum! Thanks :alpacawink: 

sorry I'm a bit of a noob maybe someone else should make the thread because I dont know what I did wrong 

Posted

Talks about her relationship with this dude 

Posted

ok but srsly that lastni youtuber is so cringy

Posted

4chad sounds fucking insane. If I was in Brittany's situation I would be pretty terrified ngl. Dude doesn't pay bills and freeloads off her and has the audacity to complain about how filthy her place is? K

Anyways I don't like Brittany cause she has an arrogant personality that makes her extremely unlikable to me. I don't know anything else about her besides that 4chad drama

Posted (edited)

there was a pic showing she attended a 4chan /pol/  meetup (why on gods green earth would you do that...). she was as far as i could see, the only girl there.

A4o8z6N.jpg

someone also said she's wearing a "pedobear" cosplay here, hence the furry suit. i can't confirm nor deny that, but it probably is.

Edited by lowblow

Posted (edited)

Edit: double posted for some reason, please delete/merge my posts i am so sorry somehow the site messed up

Edited by lowblow