• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kenna’s fashion/hair/makeup choices

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Oml I feel so embarrassed because I really like some of her outfits from her grannie era! Except for those strange lace parts surrounding her shoulders, those are looking ridiculous.

Posted

Oml I feel so embarrassed because I really like some of her outfits from her grannie era! Except for those strange lace parts surrounding her shoulders, those are looking ridiculous.

i honestly feel the same way, in terms of her eras i honestly kinda like the look of this one. the clothing maybe isn't suited to many people's body types- big and floaty swamps a lot of people, but i genuinely think it doesn't look too bad on her. i liked her most recent lookbook and i'm a little ashamed of that but the music she used (sucker by tyzo bloom ft. gigi) absolutely slaps not gonna lie

side note the lyrics about wanting love / attention really fits her lol

Posted

Honestly, same! If I had the confidence I'd rock a lot of that. That being said, i think she doesn't know how to pair up her clothes. It's like she picked up the first shoes in her closet to wear this with.

Posted

Uhm quick question does anyone know where she got that necklace thing?? Asking for a friend...  *cough cough* 

Screenshot_20190717-213438_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Uhm quick question does anyone know where she got that necklace thing?? Asking for a friend...  *cough cough* 

It's a two-hole brass button on some cord. You could get one from anywhere (though she probably bought it)

Posted

It's called a bolo tie necklace, you can find plenty similar ^^

Posted

I'm dying to know the lip shade she's wearing in this video, it's the perfect orange-red-brown for fall. I'm more than willing to bet it's a Sephora brand lipstick, but they have so many colors that it's hard to sift through all of them imo. If she were more willing to support more indie makeup brands, I'd just write it off as being Black Moon Cosmetic's Harvest, only that one is straight-up orange.

Screen_Shot_2019-08-17_at_11.33.51_AM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-08-17_at_11.31.56_AM.th

Posted

I'm dying to know the lip shade she's wearing in this video, it's the perfect orange-red-brown for fall. I'm more than willing to bet it's a Sephora brand lipstick, but they have so many colors that it's hard to sift through all of them imo. If she were more willing to support more indie makeup brands, I'd just write it off as being Black Moon Cosmetic's Harvest, only that one is straight-up orange.

Screen_Shot_2019-08-17_at_11.33.51_AM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-08-17_at_11.31.56_AM.th

I'm not sure... it may be a mix of two?

Posted

I swear there was something about her making her own line with someone? I could be very wrong here but maybe this is one of them... But also I wanted to say don't forget her color filters. It may not look that shade irl sadly, even if she does tell what lipstick it is eventually. 

I love the color too though

Posted

kenna stop aegyo sal you look older than what u are

Image result for simply kenna boho

please do this i beg u 

Posted

Hi, does anyone know where the top is from (its actually so cute omg)

Screenshot_20190823-130323_Pinterest.jpg

Posted

sorta ot, but i like kenna's hair in her latest vid.

Posted

God I just discovered this gal and to be honest her current style seems all over the place but it’s decent. I just wish she’d stop editing her eyes because seeing her past pictures/vids her eyes really suit her facial features. Kenna is one step away from becoming Venus Angelic with this shit she’s pulling

Posted (edited)

Edited by sun

Posted

I can't believe she looked like this at one point. She really resembles Emilia Clarke in this one, even if it's photoshopped/edited... why she would completely change her hair/makeup is beyond me. Her new makeup looks really weird on camera and only looks good in photoshopped + highly edited pics on ig

april2017disneyy.jpg.c660ee35f238ec57297162c1beaeca95.jpg

Her face shape in this overall looks so much more natural in this picture. Even with the contacts, wig and hearts on her face she looks way more normal here than she does in her pictres these days.