• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kenna’s fashion/hair/makeup choices

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Her HAIR. This whole outfit. Omg. Everything about this is so wrong. Look at how frizzy it is at the top of her head where she’s blurred it. That’s now you know it’s dead as a door nail 

BED06B0B-AC44-4D09-BEC5-929209A62AAA.png

Posted

Her HAIR. This whole outfit. Omg. Everything about this is so wrong. Look at how frizzy it is at the top of her head where she’s blurred it. That’s now you know it’s dead as a door nail 

K chan is braver than marines... she walks around thinking she is fashionable and cute u.u" 

Posted

That's pure 80s...giving me flashbacks to Stevie Nicks in the Tango in the Night Era (it didn't look any better then either imo) 

Posted (edited)

She's killing me with the ridiculous body angling and slimming tool omg Kenna. Do you really think your followers are that dumb??

I've worked in a field that required me to be very aware of bodies, how they look, and how they change based on weight gain or loss, photoshop etc. and I see EVERY detail even when I don't want to but I feel like Kenna just makes it too obvious. :frowny:

Sorry y'all I got this confused with the nitpicking thread. She still looks ridiculous in the dress though 

Edited by 4thetea

Posted

i swear she made that outfit just to fuck with PULL

Posted (edited)

I actually like the dress. I wouldn't personally wear it but I like it. Definitely needs different shoes! How does she love brown so much but she doesn't seem to own brown boots/booties? It seems that she only wears these white boots with long dresses. They are not the right cut, shape, or color to wear with a long dress, too bulky and plain looking next to the fullness and texture at the bottom of the skirt.

Edited by Sugary

Posted

IMG_7579.thumb.jpg.b1ff7fdd8f304cf851caf

This isn't really surprising info. I'm just so confused about why she doesn't give more attention to actual brands if she wants to be a fashion focused influencer. I know she has a sponsorship with yesstyle but its not impossible to do that kind of stuff with better stores. How does she not see that yesstyle is kinda bad for her reputation? I feel like websites such as wish, romwe, yesstyle are getting extra negative attention lately anyway and people get so disappointed with other influencers who accept brand deals with them.

Posted

i honestly love the dress but nooooot anything else here. 

Posted

Slightly ot

but I finally finished that first ep of season 17 Project Runway and one of the contestants Hester Sunshine lookwise kinda/vaguely reminded me of Kenna - that is, if Kenna ditched the beige vintage style she's going for and went for a quirky colorful look instead

Posted

I love this dress but I can't find it anywhere...anyone here can help?

3089CE56-7BBC-41ED-9998-4CCC9AEE3857.png.0dab2d34281d140cffabdb5449bc2926.png

Posted

The dress is ok but my God does it ruin her aesthetic chest. Is that a tattoo in the middle of her boobs?

Posted

The dress is ok but my God does it ruin her aesthetic chest. Is that a tattoo in the middle of her boobs?

It seems a tattoo to me! But damn I want that dress!

Posted

It's a tattoo of the air nomad symbol from Avatar The Last Airbender.

Posted

In Forever 21!

Screenshot_20190517-014609__01.jpg

Posted

In Forever 21!

Screenshot_20190517-014609__01.jpg

Much love!
Thanks, I hope they sell it in UK as well