• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Nitpicking Thread

1296 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Very old but I just found these pictures on Nalu Salon twitter. I could barely recognise Kenna here.

Screenshot_20200504_144712.thumb.jpg.36d

IMG_20200504_144025.thumb.jpg.7bdd578ac6IMG_20200504_144026.thumb.jpg.3611de4045IMG_20200504_144028.thumb.jpg.aedd606166IMG_20200504_144030.thumb.jpg.652769a361

Edited by greenbitch
Added the tweet screenshot

Posted (edited)

@ Kenna

Screenshot_20200504-140836.thumb.png.84fa1c21da7c3a300622163d99e1e3fa_1.png

Edited by 5'1bastard
Removed the @

Posted (edited)

@ Kenna

Screenshot_20200504-140836.png

edited, please see my post in the main thread. 

Edited by Sub-Zero

Posted

Very old but I just found these pictures on Nalu Salon twitter. I could barely recognise Kenna here.

Hidden Content

honestly, Kenna is really pretty on her own. I don’t know why she won’t embrace her natural features (she actually looks way more like Woolf without the snow...) 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

These pics are actually cute and she looks human. They just looks completely different to how she portrays herself.

Anyway I'm really into comparison pics so I made some lol (keep in mind these pictures are taken professionally to promote a company and are not necessarily unedited either):

k1.thumb.png.75dea85c2955d02885b420ba7dck2.thumb.png.006851d73de001618908023a716k3_.thumb.png.e742ecc5e4dcf2568c8f2cf174

People usually don't point out how much she edits her chin, which is a lot. I think her key edits in general are

• Ski-slope nose
  • Bigger eyes
  • Smaller chin
  • Thinner neck

Side note, honestly when you look back at old pics of Kenna her nose always seem kind of bigger? Did she actually have a nose job or do you guys think it's all editing?
EDIT: looking through some more candids and it's probably just editing...? Compare the selfie to the bottom left one tho, like damn that nose edit.

K4.thumb.png.e9e2bcb2548654d25b8e1e6290e

Edited by ChocoBunny

Posted

These pics are actually cute and she looks human. They just looks completely different to how she portrays herself.

Anyway I'm really into comparison pics so I made some lol (keep in mind these pictures are taken professionally to promote a company and are not necessarily unedited either):

k1.thumb.png.75dea85c2955d02885b420ba7dck2.thumb.png.006851d73de001618908023a716k3_.thumb.png.e742ecc5e4dcf2568c8f2cf174

People usually don't point out how much she edits her chin, which is a lot. I think her key edits in general are

• Ski-slope nose
  • Bigger eyes
  • Smaller chin
  • Thinner neck

Side note, honestly when you look back at old pics of Kenna her nose always seem kind of bigger? Did she actually have a nose job or do you guys think it's all editing?
EDIT: looking through some more candids and it's probably just editing...? Compare the selfie to the bottom left one tho, like damn that nose edit.

Her natural smile is so beautiful imo.

Her profile side by side with the unedited one is freacking scary!!

Posted

• Ski-slope nose
  • Bigger eyes
  • Smaller chin
  • Thinner neck

She has a very pretty face structure, it's a shame she edits her face beyond recognition.

What scares me about her edits is that fracking neck. Why does she always makes her neck so thin? 

I don't think she had nose surgery tho, she didn't have a big Mia phase were we didn't see her face for a long time and I think she would try to get closer to her button nose goal. I think it looks bigger in some photos due to different angles and light. 

However, I'm really sure she got lip injections upon arriving in the US. 

Posted

This is my first post I literally made an account just to say that I kinda like cottage core but watching Kenna try to emulate it is nearly ruining my image of it lol. It's funny too that someone posting a screenshot of Kenna talking about it being a way of life when it's only been her "way of life" for like... a few weeks, and I don't think I've ever seen her outside in a natural setting even once. In one of her more recent videos.

A Calm Quarantine Day 

Rant (sorry if this is petty but the thread is nitpicking): watching her make muffins was weird as hell and she put her sugar in an old coffee can just to pour it out and not even level it in the measuring cup. She seems like she has no idea how to take care of plants considering she didn't even break up the roots and put them in pots not much larger than the ones they were in, and they were obviously straight from the gardening store. And trying to prop up a broken stem will not fix the stem. 

I get that cottage core is a way of dress primarily but it just annoys me because her whole cutesie one with nature peaceful chores and cooking thing seems so awkward and forced and off key.

Maybe it especially annoys me because I've always genuinely liked a decent portion of things that are considered cottage core, not all of them of course, I could never get into gardening despite it being really useful, so seeing someone treat things I value like simplicity, respect for the earth, self sufficiency, ect. as props is very aggravating...... I'm sure Kenna has made a lot of people feel that way over the years, probably in worse ways

Posted

Saw this and thought of her. Thinking that her insta/yt makeup looks good in real life. She with her over contour nose and ridiculous amount of blush

Screenshot_20200516-192244.jpg

Posted

You mean like your sister bitching about Disney? What is with this family not giving a fuck about quarantine?

Screenshot_20200517-122737.png

Posted

You mean like your sister bitching about Disney? What is with this family not giving a fuck about quarantine?

Screenshot_20200517-122737.png

I don't understand this??
Did she mean that the couple is annoying for complaining about not being able to take their trip because of the pandemic? Because they should stay inside due to the global pandemic?

Because if so, she's being a hypocrite as she's also outside doing an unneccesary social activity in middle of the pandemic
Entitled idiocy must be a family trait.

Posted

This got me thinking about her and how she referred to herself as kei in Japan and now Tokyo in the states.

Screenshot_20200518-162139.jpg

Posted

Now that the whole ‘Kenna is half turk’ Is up. 
She has never ever spoken a single word of Turkish, this only surges when it comes to victimizing herself. 

Kenna’s father is indeed a Turk born in Turkey, but his surname is not so common in there. Anyway, when one has had contact with Turks, or knows people who are half Turk, they’re generally very proud of their roots, speak the turkish or the basics of it, or are at least curious to know more about Turkey, but Kenna literally brings Turkey up only when it’s to play the victim card. I can’t say ‘she doesn’t look like a Turk’ because there are lots of types of Turks and also she tries soooo hard to erase her Mediterranean features with the crazy photoshop, like the nose or the chin; but she still has the white pass. 

I hardly believe she has ever been discriminated for being half Turk, when she doesn’t even speak the language and I believe, has no interest at all to learn it. 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPye0SaRYYc&t=2s I have to confess I really liked the journaling videos Kenna posted. Does anyone happen to know where Kenna stole *ahem* got the inspiration for those?

I'd love to watch more content like this and I bet there is at least one lesser known youtuber who posted this first...