• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Nitpicking Thread

1336 posts in this topic

Posted

This reminded me of a certain someone... 

Screenshot_20200412-184325_Twitter.jpg

Posted

Ok kinda pissed me off that she’s bullying Canberra from ac. That’s just mean

Posted

Screenshot_2020-04-12-18-48-55-758_com.i

Why does her character have long black hair?

My guess is because it's the only one that resembles curly hair in a femenine way, but it also makes me laugh do to her recent "chop"

Posted

My guess is because it's the only one that resembles curly hair in a femenine way, but it also makes me laugh do to her recent "chop"

Theres a short version of this one that's why i asked i thought she was cosplaying an 'air nomad', or whatever that is (sorry idk aatlab)

Posted

Theres a short version of this one that's why i asked i thought she was cosplaying an 'air nomad', or whatever that is (sorry idk aatlab)

Ya, she should have gone with a more air nomad hair style.. i agree

Posted (edited)

Just wondering if Kenna actually could adopt children. Does she even have the life skills, financial stability, etc to be able to adopt? I think its been discussed before. Also, if she considers herself to be unable to care for herself or do things without others, how can she care for a child? I just really worry about this idea of hers.

Only wondering because i know zilch about adoption qualifications, but she makes it sound like its a sure thing for her. 

Edited by Stitches

Posted

Thought of Kenna when I saw this lol

b734473b-2d54-4160-919e-0bb325feb7d9.png

Posted

this is a bit nitpicky but instagram is full of people taking the photos she wishes she was taking. trouble is, she's much too lazy and scared of everything in life to do it. she just doesn't understand quality content doesn't fall from the sky, you gotta work for it even if it's hard or scary.

20200416_110101.jpg

Posted

this is a bit nitpicky but instagram is full of people taking the photos she wishes she was taking. trouble is, she's much too lazy and scared of everything in life to do it. she just doesn't understand quality content doesn't fall from the sky, you gotta work for it even if it's hard or scary.

20200416_110101.jpg

Kenna is butting into every single aesthetic only for the nice sides of it. If you want to try cottage core, you'll have to accept the "ugly" sides that come with it and since it's heavily focused on the bonds to nature, actual cottage core followers really wouldn't mind a spider crawling over them for a photo (or in general). Her asking that is very fitting considering her and her sister were running out of that flower field when a spider showed up...

Posted (edited)

Saw this and thought of Koronna.

But calling her friends "ableist"

Screenshot_20200417-101200.png

Edited by 5'1bastard

Posted

Kenna’s main thread told me to post this here so Here it goes

not saying kenna owns all things aesthetic but given how Emilia used to always copy kenna.... kind of seems like history is about to repeat itself 

I was super invested in this thread when all the lunestelle xoemiliap drama was going on and I think it’s kind of weird how Emilia is starting a aesthetic page again. At first I was on their side because of how kenna handles criticism and attacked those girls but idkno maybe it’s just me but I feel like she’s starting to copy kenna again after everything died down? Her instagram is filled with aesthetic pics and her new YouTube background screams kenna to me

5DD1983D-F401-490E-AC97-55888473CEC4.jpeg

476BB231-F691-401E-9BF9-76F7643A09AC.jpeg

5F9B5C47-93CD-4609-BE94-5661A4742626.jpeg

F02B20F7-EAA1-4F30-8A4A-257D3976011D.jpeg

Posted

I dont see copying at all, same reason for lunestelle posts. That emilia girl is really pretty though! Her posts are vibrant! 

Posted (edited)

not saying kenna owns all things aesthetic but given how Emilia used to always copy kenna.... kind of seems like history is about to repeat itself 

I was super invested in this thread when all the lunestelle xoemiliap drama was going on and I think it’s kind of weird how Emilia is starting a aesthetic page again. At first I was on their side because of how kenna handles criticism and attacked those girls but idkno maybe it’s just me but I feel like she’s starting to copy kenna again after everything died down? Her instagram is filled with aesthetic pics and her new YouTube background screams kenna to me

Main thread or nitpicking that's a load of bullshit.

let the chick live. The last thing she wants is to be related to Kenna again.

Edited by 5'1bastard
typo

Posted

I think it's pretty unfair you are dragging Emilia and making comparisons. I honestly don't see it. If you pointing out the use of wooden planks or leaves, those are pretty common. Kenna is not the inventor or owner of them. 

Also, Emilia's feed has more variety, colors and props. If anything, I like her feed better. The palette is more vibrant. She has pictures of snow, landscapes and animals. Kenna's photos are pretty limited. Her pictures are always in the same places she always goes (her small room and Disneyland). I also always get the impression that her photos are overexposed or the colors seem faded.

Posted (edited)

no hate at all, just nitpicking on the fact that she spilled the honey on the table for the pic

And I agree with those who cannot see any similarities, I think her pics are indeed aestehically

pleasing, especially with the blue color, it is not that farfetched color scheme as Kenna’s, nice and natural colors

(my family does bee-keeping  and makes honey, even if just a few bee families, and I often help in harvesting and I can see how valuable honey is, that is why I feel sad for that spoonful of honey xD )

Edited by dori