• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Nitpicking Thread

929 posts in this topic

Posted

So I’m gonna add this here because I think it’s more nit picky (it’s based on her appearance..)

but I legit thought this was a grandma weeb until I realised it was the qween herself.. 

EF36CE88-F719-4EA3-A696-26A45DBA3BC9.thuAF8924EB-2951-4D71-9C31-457E182D8F12.thu

I’m going to be frank with you all, I have NEVER thought that Mckanker looked like a grandma but rather dressed like one, but I had to do a double take and watched this story like 5 times after realising who it was.. to be fair, she’s just drinking something, so it’s not a flattering shot, but she literally has nothing going for her from that bad outfit to the bad makeup to the ill fitting haircut..

(also let me know if I should post this in the main thread.. I seriously don’t know where to put things anymore..)

so.. same friend posted and.. 

B613FB36-5551-423B-A1D8-92CB854EE1A8.thunotice that this time she’s completely posed (more so from the others in the pic.. but I covered them to hide their identities. We don’t need random people pulled into her shit) and covering her chin.. I honestly believe that her chin neck area is where she’s most insecure. And cutting off all her hair didn’t help tbh..

i also love the evidence of her NATURALLY GINORMOUS EYES. sure jan

Posted

I thought she was being sarcastic (I could have been wrong, but I think something to consider) and people took it as her being serious about being great at Japanese. People have been mocking her Japanese for sometime though and I wasn't just talking about this instant people were mocking her about how she said ordered hot chocolate and criticizing her for not knowing certain words. It just went into this unnecessary circlejerk imo. I just personally don't think it's cool to mock someone for trying to learn a new language regardless of who it is. I'm just sharing my opinion about a subject like others have, I didn't want to put this in the main thread and just wanted to share my two cents because I thought it would be a little more appropriate here. 

I definitely agree with you that it is better to write your comment about this subject here. This is the nitpicking thread after all. The thread that allows people to write their comment/opinions on anything as long as they think it is relevant (but not relevant enough to be in the main thread). It is important to keep this in mind so no one starts policing this thread. I hope I don't offend anyone with this post but I feel it is something I should say.

Posted

so.. same friend posted and.. 

B613FB36-5551-423B-A1D8-92CB854EE1A8.thunotice that this time she’s completely posed (more so from the others in the pic.. but I covered them to hide their identities. We don’t need random people pulled into her shit) and covering her chin.. I honestly believe that her chin neck area is where she’s most insecure. And cutting off all her hair didn’t help tbh..

i also love the evidence of her NATURALLY GINORMOUS EYES. sure jan

the only thing big about Kenna’s eyes is that they are long. She has long eyes, so theyre “big” in that sense. But they definitely aren’t bug eyes like she wants them to be. 

Posted

the only thing big about Kenna’s eyes is that they are long. She has long eyes, so theyre “big” in that sense. But they definitely aren’t bug eyes like she wants them to be. 

even then, it's mostly just the excessive fake eyelashes she applies in the very corner of her eyes (which is hella unflattering imo, but whatever)

Posted

just sat over here mystified over how confused and directionless Kenna's content is... and her life as a whole tbh.

Posted

i agree. if i had known people were gonna blow up for two pages, i wouldnt have said anything. 

I felt the same when I posted the screenshot of her Mickey mouse omelette/pancake thing and it blew up. I just wanted to update the thread and move the conversation along. Kenya is so boring right now that people nitpick and squabble with each other about frigging everything.

Posted

I felt the same when I posted the screenshot of her Mickey mouse omelette/pancake thing and it blew up. I just wanted to update the thread and move the conversation along. Kenya is so boring right now that people nitpick and squabble with each other about frigging everything.

yeah its a mess...

even if it was a nitpick, theres literally THREE pages of people yelling that its nitpick. its unnecessary and clogs the thread way more. if they dont like the comment, they should just downvote it and move on or report it to the mods. not that difficult.

Posted

A N T I ' S

Like jfc, girl. Wtf. If she keeps doing the apostrophe to trigger people, it's definitely working.

Posted

Hidden Content

legit. If people don’t agree with something that was said - quietly report it if you think it was nitpicking and then move on and change the course of conversation if you want. 

And the new story post of Kenna’s saying how she agrees with what we are saying: 

be specific Kenna or you could get yourself in trouble. 

Our recent points of conversation:

- fake aromantic and/or asexual (sub topic of fetshising gay couples and underage boys)

- is entitled and acts very poorly and unprofessionally in the comments section. Can’t handle the heat, so she shuts down the kitchen by deleting any comment that isn’t ass kissing or if the person responds in a way that says anything remotely indicative of them having working brain cells

- lazy content with little to no direction

- uses video editing software as evidenced by the marvellous ever-Moving-empty-picture-frame

soooooo...you agreeing with that all, Ken? Now, that’s a confession and a whole new YT video for a lot of people...

Posted

legit. If people don’t agree with something that was said - quietly report it if you think it was nitpicking and then move on and change the course of conversation if you want. 

And the new story post of Kenna’s saying how she agrees with what we are saying: 

be specific Kenna or you could get yourself in trouble. 

Our recent points of conversation:

- fake aromantic and/or asexual (sub topic of fetshising gay couples and underage boys)

- is entitled and acts very poorly and unprofessionally in the comments section. Can’t handle the heat, so she shuts down the kitchen by deleting any comment that isn’t ass kissing or if the person responds in a way that says anything remotely indicative of them having working brain cells

- lazy content with little to no direction

- uses video editing software as evidenced by the marvellous ever-Moving-empty-picture-frame

soooooo...you agreeing with that all, Ken? Now, that’s a confession and a whole new YT video for a lot of people...

This is the problem right, one person made one comment on a video about Kenna and she jumps on it as being part of this mythical group of "anti's" (what the apostrophe, college-level English Kenna) that she usually says when she means PULL

so congrats, Kenna, you just grouped one person making a comment that was anything less than ass-kissing into a group of people who actually talk about what a crap person you are a lot of the time and said you agreed with them

dumbass move...

Posted

So I’m gonna add this here because I think it’s more nit picky (it’s based on her appearance..)

but I legit thought this was a grandma weeb until I realised it was the qween herself.. 

EF36CE88-F719-4EA3-A696-26A45DBA3BC9.thuAF8924EB-2951-4D71-9C31-457E182D8F12.thu

This is so mean but she actually looks like a troll in this

Posted (edited)

This is so mean but she actually looks like a troll in this

everytime i see a bad candid i think she looks like some kind of gremlin

then when she's not overly edited she looks like a normal, relatively attractive adult (admittedly with a bad haircut rn and generally wayyy too OTT makeup IMO but otherwise she looks FIIINE)

and when she is super over edited she looks like an alien child

so it's like a full spectrum with weirdness at both extremes and normal human somewhere in the middle.

Edited by someoneawful
I meant "fine" as in like "dude you're fine" not a wolf-whistle "gurl fiiiine" kinda way but whatever

Posted (edited)

I thought she was being sarcastic (I could have been wrong, but I think something to consider) and people took it as her being serious about being great at Japanese. People have been mocking her Japanese for sometime though and I wasn't just talking about this instant people were mocking her about how she said ordered hot chocolate and criticizing her for not knowing certain words. It just went into this unnecessary circlejerk imo. I just personally don't think it's cool to mock someone for trying to learn a new language regardless of who it is. I'm just sharing my opinion about a subject like others have, I didn't want to put this in the main thread and just wanted to share my two cents because I thought it would be a little more appropriate here. 

that people already been called out long time ago. and they only talk about this topic when mckenna herself brought them up. and criticizing is not mocking. ppl that purely mocking her at har last jap post is getting less than 10 rep, meaning it's not even a circle jerk. 

i respect you for sharing your opinion but, it's nice to be considerate too. there's already few people sharing the same opinion with you after the exam post and people already move on from the topic. i saw no merits clogging the thread without even bring a new point to discuss, not to mention aliening a bunch of ppl that don't want to get involved. so let's move on from this and not prolong this topic.

EF36CE88-F719-4EA3-A696-26A45DBA3BC9.thu

i want to brush her hair so bad. even bird's nest are more stylized than her hair.

Edited by jheretodiscuss