• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1177 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she have lip fillers?

Posted

I dont think she does, Kenna's lips look bigger in her own pictures than in candids and I saw a picture a while back, where it just looked like she overlines irl so it's that+editing I think.

Posted

Damn shes such a bitter betty for someone who hates coffee. 

Posted

I know this is old, but I’m still curious what happened between kaila and kenna lol 

Posted

I know this is old, but I’m still curious what happened between kaila and kenna lol 

I wish to know too..... 😂

Posted

Guys, did she get something done to her face? She definitely looks different, like she got lip fillers or something. Both in insta pics and her new video 

Posted (edited)

Guys, did she get something done to her face? She definitely looks different, like she got lip fillers or something. Both in insta pics and her new video 

I think so too, somehow her face looks more masculine but also more contoured kinda like a drag queen? And also her face looks longer Idk maybe she follows queen makeup trends but it would be weird and not very anime 😂

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

Just because its been said much better on the main forum, but in response to her “the gays” comment.

fuck you kenna. Your homophobia is showing. Sierra please have a talk with your sister to show her how insensitive and demeaning she is.  I cant believe she really fucking used that as a straight aroace woman. She sounds like my father growing up in his household, and guess what kenna. Im still not out to anyone in my family. 🙃🙃🙃 

Posted

Same here. Someone just shared a video with Kaila in it, which made me venture into her channel. I was just watching her How I Moved to Tokyo at 21 video in which she talked about entertainment visas. I'm still curious and wish she would spill on what happened between her and Kenna during their Europe trip that made Kenna call her an "ableist". I'm still convinced it was something work-related and perhaps has something to do with Kenna not getting the entertainment visa. Kaila got hers with the help of the modelling agency that she's with. Kenna on the other hand... What connection does she have and she has zero work to show besides that 2 measly Ohayo Quest videos... If only Kaila would spill... but I understand why she isn't. Getting into social media drama can get really messy. lol

Posted

Someone reuploaded all of Kenna's videos from her Japan saga, including the infamous apartment tour. I think it would be okay since she has long since moved out. Here it is: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av53824174

It's sad that she started out so cheerful and open about her new adventure... just to see her dwindle her quality until she became a boring and bland mess. She willingly shared all the details about the visa process, language school, packing, etc. at the beginning. I am pretty sure that if she had continued in the same vein, she could have been able to put all the negativity behind her and gain new subscribers on just simple Japan content. It's pretty common to get homesick and scared about going out of your comfort zone. Had she pushed forward, challenged herself and worked hard on improving her Japanese, she would have made the experience more enjoyable and grown as a person. Now she is back home with nothing to show for her year in Japan. "I miss Tokyo" just means "I miss the Tokyo from my head and what could have been".

Posted

Speculation: when she was in Japan she talked about having an entertainment visa and having a regular uploading schedule. What if the agency she tried to apply was "Tokyo Creative"? I saw they contracts YouTuber influencers so her not being an official model and having her social media as a 'porfolio' worked for her. Also with her inclination to upload every Friday. Obviously she does not have any work ethic to even do that and her reputation precedes her. Maybe having a regular normal working schedule was the thing she didn't recommend since she never got used to working and her refusal to show any Japan related content. In the end she couldn't get the visa, but it was her fault. "dedicated creator" my ass

Posted (edited)

definitely and she probably also got fillers to chisel her face, notice how she purposeful showed her side profile like "look you see I do look like my photoshopped version". And it's not just over lining the lips(shes always done that) because it wouldn't  give her the plumpness

20200303_163945.jpg

20200303_163926.jpg

Edited by unknownme

Posted

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know where her pants are from? Im blocked. 

Posted

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know where her pants are from? Im blocked. 

Did you check yesstyle?

Posted

Did you check yesstyle?

tbh no and i am really hoping not since i refuse to buy from there. I was waiting to see if someone might know since she usually tags. This is really weird but i like the design because they look  just like a pair this musician I like wore once but i wasnt sure how to look for similar pants. It seems the jeans have a seam down the front of each leg for a special cut/fit/design? Lol. Thanks though. 😭 🙏