• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1163 posts in this topic

Posted

Kenna definitely struggles with the concept of healthy relationships. I myself speculate that she doesn't mind men in fiction because they stay exactly as they are, all the time. Don't like how they turn out? Go back and only watch season 1 or read the first half of a book. They can't touch her, leave her, yell at her, but for that matter they aren't real and can't really be there for her. 

She really just needs a good therapist. Which is sad, because I know she'd give up if the first one wasn't the exact perfect fit. Honestly it can even be a good idea to switch therapists every now and again for new perspectives. 

I do agree, her relationship with her father seems to have affected her. Her relationship with her mother doesn't seem to good, either. Even if some of her other siblings adjusted and learned how to adapt in life, it's reasonable for one to still struggle and she clearly is. This is where therapy becomes necessary. 

Pls Kenna. Get therapy. 

Posted

I agree, Whats the oddest to me is she didn't just show it for reference, this shot is super long and weird. It lingers in such an odd way that had to be a deliberate choice.

I was so grossed out by it as a thumbnail, and cringed hard when it was actually in the video. I thought it was going to be a strange mannequin with a gap. Just, why...

Posted

What's with her making the same face?

Screenshot_20200105-202021__01.thumb.jpg.39501382478032cc61fce29ddeef757d.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162244__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162237__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162103__01.jpg

Posted

What's with her making the same face?

Screenshot_20200105-202021__01.thumb.jpg.39501382478032cc61fce29ddeef757d.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162244__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162237__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-162103__01.jpg

GOD I hate this, she keeps doing it and thinks it's the absolute pinnacle of comedy while it's.... not, to say the least? Imagine being a person, you're at Disneyland for the very first time and you're super excited to buy your souvenir pics... and you see a random girl pulling this shit, trying to be the center of attention (well, you may find it hilarious, who knows, but I definitely wouldn't). Okay, Kenna, you did this once, twice, thrice, and you're still doing it, even the best jokes get old after THAT many times.

Posted

Probably ****repetitive behaviour***** due to **autism**

If she has a disability it's the inability to be funny

Posted

I would be asking myself why this girl dressed like a grandma is having a stroke in the middle of the ride ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

As someone who lives about 30 minutes from Disneyland - Disney is aight. That's all. It's worth visiting at least once during your lifetime. If you're from southern California it's nice to go every 2-3 years if you get the chance. But I do NOT understand all my friends from high school and college who spend thousands getting the season pass year and year again. It's the same old crap, personally I'd much rather spend my hundreds of dollars flying across the country and seeing something new. Hell, there's even plenty of exciting and new ways to spend your weekend within Southern California alone. 

Also I don't like people who adopt Disney as their entire personality. I think it's fine to like or love the stories/characters/soundtracks and whatever but I don't think it should be the only source of joy in your life, which is the feeling I get from Kenna and some other people I know. I'm getting more and more the feeling that she's clinging onto Disney as some coping mechanism, being unwilling to face the harsh adult world. To be fair, we all go through it, but most of us have the growing experiences of college/entering the workforce/moving out on your own. Kenna doesn't seem like she'll ever have to. 

Posted

why did she post about the "aro/ace anthem" in one story and post about needing cuddles in the next 30 mins later?

not to say that cuddles can't be platonic, but like... uhhhh

sometimes i wonder if she posts shit like that just to get pull talking about it and then she'll be able to post stuff about how cuddles can be platonic and talk more about her sexuality

Posted

Looking at those pictures of Kenna in those Disney rides just makes me feel sorry for her. Everyone around her is genuinely having a great time and making nice memories with their friends/family. All she has is her social media fans who she feels the need to amuse with these "silly" faces. She isn't able to be in the moment and just enjoy Disney. 

Posted (edited)

For anyone who isn't sure if she is consciously posting pro-ana stuff. remember this clip from her last haul video...

pants.PNG

Kenna doesn't really have a personality(or at least I noticed) so she trys to make "being skinny" part of her personality. The way she always talks about how shes so small; you can tell she can't find anything else interesting to say about herself. Just like she thinks having autism is a personality trait. But I dont think shes pro-ana, she wouldn't eat so bad. She just thinks it makes her seem more youthful, if that makes sense? Like to be small without trying(like a child). notice how she NEVER brings up her weight  now. Because shes not on double digits like before, shes an adult and probably weights 100lb+. She's in denial that shes getting older if anything 

Edited by unknownme

Posted

why did she post about the "aro/ace anthem" in one story and post about needing cuddles in the next 30 mins later?

not to say that cuddles can't be platonic, but like... uhhhh

Hidden Content

My theory is she posted the aro ace thing first to make sure people remembered that's what she's claiming she is before posting the thirst post. 

Posted

She details the process of making the yarn accessories, something that has been done millions of times by DIYers, but she claims to have made the Mickey Mouse buttons and didn’t show any of that process. Seems like a wasted opportunity to actually be unique and display creativity. 

218DECF7-C37B-4B2D-BDC5-FE38EAA1D4F8.jpeg

1D27858A-C700-4E20-8478-9A99E9615F6D.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by lilkbae
Ignore

Posted

I hate hate hate how she is pushing this "sad lonely girl" BS posting cringy memes about not having friends. Being lonely is not an aesthetic. She literally has no idea what it is to truly have no friends. She is always hanging out with people (and I have no idea how they put up with her, or why they are still her friends after so many "boohoo no one cares about me i have no fren" posts). She has such a cushioned privileged life she feels the need to emulate every hardship possible (hard work, mental illness, autism, loneliness, budgeting) to give the illusion of overcoming obstacles, but it's so fake she just looks like a sheltered rich lazy person making fun of serious issues. Does she think this stuff makes her look interesting? Relatable? Idk

Posted

As someone who lives about 30 minutes from Disneyland - Disney is aight. That's all. It's worth visiting at least once during your lifetime. If you're from southern California it's nice to go every 2-3 years if you get the chance. But I do NOT understand all my friends from high school and college who spend thousands getting the season pass year and year again. It's the same old crap, personally I'd much rather spend my hundreds of dollars flying across the country and seeing something new. Hell, there's even plenty of exciting and new ways to spend your weekend within Southern California alone. 

Also I don't like people who adopt Disney as their entire personality. I think it's fine to like or love the stories/characters/soundtracks and whatever but I don't think it should be the only source of joy in your life, which is the feeling I get from Kenna and some other people I know. I'm getting more and more the feeling that she's clinging onto Disney as some coping mechanism, being unwilling to face the harsh adult world. To be fair, we all go through it, but most of us have the growing experiences of college/entering the workforce/moving out on your own. Kenna doesn't seem like she'll ever have to. 

The pass used to be so cheap for socal residents! I got mine for like $250 or something ages ago. That's what some people pay for two days at both parks? All of my coworkers in retail had passes. I discontinued and basically never went back when it started looking like $350+.

I actually don't disagree about the ultimate value of spending money elsewhere, but it's a lot cheaper to buy what equates to a game console and drop gas money once or twice a month (I never went that often tbh,) than to fly out for $100-400 in the US. Then you have to account for a car/transportation, hotels/bnbs, food, entertainment... Traveling can be extremely expensive in comparison to a local's Disney outing. Sure, you can pull off trips for cheap if you have the time during off-season, but it's not a guarantee. Disneyland for passholders is, at the very least, a copy-and-paste default "happy" experience.

She's in this crazy unique position of being able to really research how to get help and plan a life around being a freelancer or something as a disabled person. Her perspective is just so vapid and uninteresting... I dunno. It's disappointing.