• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1035 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm here to nitpick the main thread. Shit that needs to stop in the main thread (and many other threads in PULL right now)

Calling every criticism you disagree with a nitpick

Calling every compliment that you disagree with whiteknighting

Because let's be honest, this details the thread much faster than comments about being happy she's back to boho or comments about her hair ever did. 

That being said...I think she should cover Japanese horror flicks or haunted houses if she's at all serious about wanting to cover Japan and keep her aesthetic. Fitting her aesthetic into Japan would just make sense. 

Oooo Japanese horror stuff would be cool! But is she much into that? I could see her doing some aesthetic stuff based off some of the urban legends there but idk. She's very soft and gentle with her aesthetic right now so I feel like we won't see anything like that while she's in Japan. 

Posted

Oooo Japanese horror stuff would be cool! But is she much into that? I could see her doing some aesthetic stuff based off some of the urban legends there but idk. She's very soft and gentle with her aesthetic right now so I feel like we won't see anything like that while she's in Japan. 

urban legends!! they're so interesting, i'd defo watch

Posted

dunno if it's ok for me to post this here but i'm like so weirded out right now

re: kenna's recent post about going to europe

i have the exact same miniature Greek busts that Kenna posted on her instagram and i have had them since 3 years ago

Capture.thumb.PNG.37be3c9a3e0a7a9d72ec3f

Mine:

w.thumb.jpg.781ed7e49e910194dcf7725f11f2

w2.thumb.jpg.bdd61f65cf40ebb2a659ce135e9w3.thumb.jpg.4aebfe92c8fcd16cc48ce056303

and the last time she got the exact same dress as I did lmao...

i know it's prob all just coincidental but i can't help but to feel lowkey amused :ph34r:

fun fact (maybe not): the 1st photo are the Greek busts featured in the Sekkou Boys anime

Posted

when you have the trust fund that you can throw away easily. god kenna get a real life and stop living in a aesthetic life that you just change every month. your an adult ffs, grow tf up.

Posted

mckenna loves spamming stories because then its harder to hold her accountable for the crap she always pulls. can you imagine if she made a regular post about bitching about cooyright strikes because shes too lazy to find royalty free music, or posting her poetry on the regular, people would offer constrictive criticism that she clearly cannot handle. 

Posted

It's funny because I'm the complete opposite of Kenna season-wise.  Summer is my favorite season- it's aesthetically pleasing and I love beach days, taking my kayak out, and traveling south where it's even hotter.  Hell, one of the colleges I want to go to is right in the middle of Houston, which regularly gets hot.  Seeing her posts excited about autumn makes me sad- where did my summer go?  But that doesn't matter, really, it's her choice, but what would I give to live in sunny California or visit Turkey.

You know, if she should go anywhere on vacation, it would be Turkey.  She loves reminding us how she's Turkish and therefore not a basic white weeb, so why not go to the country where half her family is from?  She can visit Istanbul and Ankara and maybe get a dose of history.  However, that might not be ~aesthetic~ enough for our smol fairy princess uwu, because there's no Disney there.

Posted

It's funny because I'm the complete opposite of Kenna season-wise.  Summer is my favorite season- it's aesthetically pleasing and I love beach days, taking my kayak out, and traveling south where it's even hotter.  Hell, one of the colleges I want to go to is right in the middle of Houston, which regularly gets hot.  Seeing her posts excited about autumn makes me sad- where did my summer go?  But that doesn't matter, really, it's her choice, but what would I give to live in sunny California or visit Turkey.

You know, if she should go anywhere on vacation, it would be Turkey.  She loves reminding us how she's Turkish and therefore not a basic white weeb, so why not go to the country where half her family is from?  She can visit Istanbul and Ankara and maybe get a dose of history.  However, that might not be ~aesthetic~ enough for our smol fairy princess uwu, because there's no Disney there.

yeah, and it would still aesthetic!

i would sell my soul to visit these places tbh

Image result for turkey traditional building

Posted

A snide jab that includes Kenna?

FFBE57EA-0044-40F6-8417-68D91876679C.png

Posted

dunno if it's ok for me to post this here but i'm like so weirded out right now

re: kenna's recent post about going to europe

i have the exact same miniature Greek busts that Kenna posted on her instagram and i have had them since 3 years ago

Capture.thumb.PNG.37be3c9a3e0a7a9d72ec3f

Mine:

Hidden Content

and the last time she got the exact same dress as I did lmao...

i know it's prob all just coincidental but i can't help but to feel lowkey amused :ph34r:

fun fact (maybe not): the 1st photo are the Greek busts featured in the Sekkou Boys anime

Unrelated, but do you remember where you got thise mini greek busts?

ok, now lets go back at photo comparison! 

Instagram vs. real life

Screenshot_20190905-144313__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190903-220635__01.jpg

Posted

Unrelated, but do you remember where you got thise mini greek busts?

It was ages ago that I got them from a local art supplies shop. Unfortunately, the shop closed down. :(

You can actually find those mini greek busts on Aliexpress. lol 

Posted (edited)

Even though it's probably not logical... Some part of me still wants Kenna to succeed. Like, I want her to start acting like a better person. I want her to actually pursue her passions, like take a painting or poetry class. I just keep hoping there's goodness deep down :(

I think there's SOME kind of passion in her for all of her shallow hobbies. She just doesn't have the effort to actually turn any of her passions into reality. 

But sadly she just doesn't seem like she's been a very good person, in most occasions. I don't feel like I can keep hoping for her. 

Edited by caterpillars

Posted

69. Nice. Btw she posted a picture of a blonde wig with Dead flowers and a pan to say she gonna do a cosplay. I know is rapunzel. She is so obsessed with her UwU autumn aesthetic she will put dead flowers on rapunzel... Can't wait to see the fucking mess of cosplay 

Posted

who is the artist who made the 'foxtail' house coat of arms that kenna posted a while ago?