• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1027 posts in this topic

Posted

pixieelocks actually contacted her before in her ig's comment

Ah did she? Didn't realise. I've seen Kenna comment a few times on Jill's insta but not the other way around. 

Posted (edited)

Remember that fully grown woman who had a crush on Yuri Plisetsky? 

2451D824-B391-4AF4-AD98-34FDE8699E31.thu0CD675AA-D948-4DF6-AC75-EA3D1BD46FA6.thu

This is her now: 

6EE7C872-C10B-46A2-9BFC-FA52AF63F659.thuB9059302-0FC7-4289-96E1-3A6C5EF528BB.thu

Feel old yet?

About Kennas 'aesthetic' does she just simply pack those tacky white frames and generic marble background in her suitcase before she moved to Japan? Like I feel in her suitcase there was a section that had all the tacky objects to use for her 'future' insta posts right next to the tacky clothing 

Also those huge earpins make her face more odd,, is she trying to be the next Dakota?? oh wait...she might say she was the first 'Dakota' before Dakota herself...

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

it annoyed me when she was like “I’m SUPER into interior design”

i was like “wow. No you’re not. But if you are please make a video about interior design because that might actually be interesting”

Seriously, if she was sooOoOooo into interior design, she wouldn't have empty frames on her walls and weird single light bulbs with bulky cords hanging in her shots. 

Posted

I was watching the end of the new video (skipped trough 90%) and I started noticing some weird warping next to the chin part of her face. You can see it (at least from what I've seen) from the 16:27 time stamp and on. Maybe it's just my eyes that aren't awake today. But it's something that looked off to me.

Posted

Guys... I just noticed (so please slap me if this has already been said) but... WHY IS KENNA HOLDING A FUCKING DUSTPAN IN HER VIDEO THUMBNAIL. IS SHE TRYING TO BE FUNNY BECAUSE SHE ISN’T. 

Lord, I can’t even with this girl. What the hell is she doing with her life now? “Oh yes, I’m a said disappointing child who lives off of a trust fund and I’m 23 and have no college education and btw I’m a famous YouTuber/influencer and I’m so hilarious that I think posing with a dustpan is FUNNY.”

Posted

B9059302-0FC7-4289-96E1-3A6C5EF528BB.thu

Sorry for the random question... but what is the background? Is it really a marble wall or is it a wallpaper? If it is a marble wall, was this photo taken inside the bathroom?

Posted

B9059302-0FC7-4289-96E1-3A6C5EF528BB.thu

Sorry for the random question... but what is the background? Is it really a marble wall or is it a wallpaper? If it is a marble wall, was this photo taken inside the bathroom?

it’s like a freestanding marble wall. I noticed that it was freestanding when she uploaded her latest video and it made me roll my eyes. How extra can you really be?? That’s a solid sign for me that she’s fully expecting to get another visa and live in Japan for the foreseeable future 

Posted

I'm gonna stand up for Kenna now because jfc, 84/100 is GREAT for someone like her who was even too lazy to go work for years now. She's studying and she's getting not so good grades, but she's proud of herself and apparently happy and content with that, so let her have that? Like yikes, calm down...

Posted

I'm gonna stand up for Kenna now because jfc, 84/100 is GREAT for someone like her who was even too lazy to go work for years now. She's studying and she's getting not so good grades, but she's proud of herself and apparently happy and content with that, so let her have that? Like yikes, calm down...

I’m low key proud of her, ngl. She’s gone from not being able to answer a single question, to getting a really good score. I’m impressed - but that being said, she did set the bar pretty damn low.

Posted

I’m low key proud of her, ngl. She’s gone from not being able to answer a single question, to getting a really good score. I’m impressed - but that being said, she did set the bar pretty damn low.

She did, but taking her apart for a "bad" grade (which imo is a pretty good one) is ridiculous now because??? What do people want? For her to study or for her to fail deliberately? I know she was bragging about her Japanese skills before even going to Japan, but I don't think she ever mentioned wanting to be the best of her class or to have top scores on her final exams or something like that.

Posted

She did, but taking her apart for a "bad" grade (which imo is a pretty good one) is ridiculous now because??? What do people want? For her to study or for her to fail deliberately? I know she was bragging about her Japanese skills before even going to Japan, but I don't think she ever mentioned wanting to be the best of her class or to have top scores on her final exams or something like that.

oh yeah, people wanna see her fail. I think there’s literally no other reason for why it’s being talked down. An 84% at my university is a distinction (just shy of a high distinction) which is pretty much as good as it gets

Posted (edited)

No one in the general thread said that it's a "bad grade". Her score is fine, just not one to brag about for someone of her status. If she were a school kid or someone like a full-time student juggling multiple subjects (and maybe even topping it up with work), then sure, that's worth some praise but Kenna... ? Lmao. Honestly if she had posted a photo of her results, without the self-proclaimed "じょうずですぬ" caption, I doubt anyone would really mind it. 
Edited by goodtimes
changed a word

Posted

Ever since someone mentioned the filter she uses for videos to make her eyes big (possibly), I keep noticing things in her videos like lines blurring and moving as she moves on the screen. The pics show the lower left corner line of the calendar by her head moving around with her. Anyway, I just noticed and thought immediately of that person that pointed it out.

Screen_Shot_2019-03-12_at_1.23.19_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-03-12_at_1.23.40_PM.thu