• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1055 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it looks like her

_20190523_093853.jpg

looks more like her fake shooped snow version of herself lol

Posted

I don't think it looks like her

_20190523_093853.jpg

Ironically, the face shape actually does look a lot closer to her real face shape than the dorito she shoops herself into

Posted

Ironically, the face shape actually does look a lot closer to her real face shape than the dorito she shoops herself into

That is a portrait of Jeanne Samary, by Renoir. If you see what she actually looks like they look nothing alike. But yes the portrait resembles a similar face shape. 

Posted

That is a portrait of Jeanne Samary, by Renoir. If you see what she actually looks like they look nothing alike. But yes the portrait resembles a similar face shape. 

Haha, I had just had to google and let’s just say the first thing I thought was “damn Renoir, you be the 1800s version of snow” .... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Haha, I had just had to google and let’s just say the first thing I thought was “damn Renoir, you be the 1800s version of snow” .... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeah I know this painting from Art school multiple art history classes. And I’ve seen the actress who modeled...I’m pretty sure Kenna wouldn’t be happy to look like she did irl. She looks like a woman (not a fairy child who smells like cookies) she isn’t particularly petite and doesn’t have Mickey Mouse ears on.1800’s snow, I can’t stop giggling over it.good times!

5CEF222B-89E7-408A-8989-128242540C3B.jpeg

Posted

So I decided to look into the vlogs from the Minnie's Garden Party event because I'm thinking of going to a few events at Epcot this year and the hotel room and special events they had for the influencers they invited looked so cute and interesting.
Kenna really screwed herself by not making a vlog out of this, it would have probably been a pretty successful one.

Posted

5CEF222B-89E7-408A-8989-128242540C3B.jpeg

Actual age progression image of Kenna, aged 30.

Posted

In one of her IG comments she mentioned how she might do a room tour sometime soon and how she just bought a night stand and has to buy skrewdrivers to put it together

Like this girl has bought more shit for her apartment in 6 months than I have in almost a year living in another country like I bought 2 plants and some kitchen stuff like a cutting board and she out here buying a TV, playstation, night stand, mirror etc

She acts like she's settling down in japan, girl... face reality please

Posted (edited)

when do we see her apartment tour video? she said it like a few months ago she will post one but knowing kenna not gonna expect it. is she waiting for more furnitures in her apartment or something? 

spoiler cos OT:

before this whole modeling stuff talk happened i've dreamed of kenna doing it and didn't expect that dream to actually come true.

Edited by blvck

Posted

Does someone know what her lipstick is in the last video ? Or one that would be very close color wise ?

Posted (edited)

is kentruck going to stay in japan permanently or longer cos the way she said “my apartment isn't finished yet” it sounded as if she isn't staying in japan for a year only. lol kenkle sore did you not move to an already furnished apartment or do you really really just want to make it look more aesthetic?

Edited by blvck

Posted

The way Kenna filmed her... haul? Lookbook? Review? Difficult to tell what it is, but anyway, it's filmed so unappealing? How her body is cut off, like she really didn't want to show her full body.

Also, all the decorations in the background. I get wanting to decorate your apartment to make it feel like home while you're there, but that's so much money spent on things that you'll have to get rid of again before you're leaving. Unless she really thinks she can stay longer than a year...

Posted

I don't know a lot about modeling clothes but wtf is she doing with her back? 

Screenshot_20190526-114740.jpg

Posted

I don't know a lot about modeling clothes but wtf is she doing with her back? 

Screenshot_20190526-114740.jpg

It's the "model slouch" lookSlide5.jpg