• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1035 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah there’s no way she is 4’11” considering Miki who is wearing pretty high heels in these pics is 5’2” and she’s only very slightly taller than kenna who is wearing flat shoes. Maybe I just don’t know how much space an inch is but it really seems like without the shoes they would be the same height. 

9F116666-9AC4-47A3-B067-EEDAC1009DC7.jpeg

2A6B2C1B-282C-47C7-A24F-E22082068B85.jpeg

Those don't look like very high heels...but maybe they're an inch or two. That would support the theory that kenna is actually 5'3.

Posted

Those don't look like very high heels...but maybe they're an inch or two. That would support the theory that kenna is actually 5'3.

It’s funny because I found myself wondering why I keep thinking about her height and why we all keep coming back to it. Like she obviously reminds us by commenting it to people sometimes, but I was like why do we care about something so unimportant? But obviously it’s just because of how much she cares about it, and how extremely important it is to her that she’s below average height (even though if she really was 4’11” that wouldn’t be very far below since I’m pretty sure the average for women is like 5’1”).

Posted

It’s funny because I found myself wondering why I keep thinking about her height and why we all keep coming back to it. Like she obviously reminds us by commenting it to people sometimes, but I was like why do we care about something so unimportant? But obviously it’s just because of how much she cares about it, and how extremely important it is to her that she’s below average height (even though if she really was 4’11” that wouldn’t be very far below since I’m pretty sure the average for women is like 5’1”).

the average female height is 5’4. So 4’11 is quite short. I think we just all come back to it because it’s the one thing Kenna herself won’t let go of. It’s just her way of showing how unique she is coz wow guys she isn’t even 5 foot, what a small cutie. 

Posted (edited)

Average for US women is 5'3 1/2"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

ETA: She's half Turkish, right? Their average is 5' 3 1/2" to 5' 2 1/2" (several entries under "Turkey" not sure which would be her)

Edited by lilyofthevalley

Posted

I think it's totally possible she was 4'11 last time she got her height measured maybe years and years ago and just refused to ever get re-measured in case she gets proof she's wrong. I thought I was a certain height for the longest time because I hadn't bothered to measure myself again even five years later, I thought I'd stopped growing. But she really took it to another level insisting how smol she is...

Posted

I think it's totally possible she was 4'11 last time she got her height measured maybe years and years ago and just refused to ever get re-measured in case she gets proof she's wrong. I thought I was a certain height for the longest time because I hadn't bothered to measure myself again even five years later, I thought I'd stopped growing. But she really took it to another level insisting how smol she is...

I knew a woman in her 40s who was 5'2" and knew she was (as in, she had a portion of her identity around her height), but then one day she got measured at 5'4". She had slowly grown 2" over the decades. (or the measurement was wrong at least one time)

Posted

Yeah there’s no way she is 4’11” considering Miki who is wearing pretty high heels in these pics is 5’2” and she’s only very slightly taller than kenna who is wearing flat shoes. Maybe I just don’t know how much space an inch is but it really seems like without the shoes they would be the same height. 

9F116666-9AC4-47A3-B067-EEDAC1009DC7.jpeg

2A6B2C1B-282C-47C7-A24F-E22082068B85.jpeg

i've never seen that pic, but her dress looks like my goddamn nightgown the hell

Posted

All the bandaid on nipples talk at this point is more boring than stale bread and watching paint drying lmaooo let's talk abt other things already 

Posted

All the bandaid on nipples talk at this point is more boring than stale bread and watching paint drying lmaooo let's talk abt other things already 

I get, like, a couple different comments on it but not pages and pages 😂 Kenna really do be that boring these days

Posted

I feel like there isn’t much milk coming in from Kenna so people resort to unpicking the same fuckin thing for 99900000 pages 

Posted (edited)

Good god AS IF her choosing to use bandaids on her nipples is a crime against humanity, who tf cares

Edited by PlanetVenus
*also if she does go braless or not WHY is it a big deal, it’s not drama

Posted

love how nitpicking thread has become us nitpicking the main thread. tbh i only read her thread occasionally and i almost always read every two-three pages instead of all them because that's usually when it finally starts on something new.

Posted

love how nitpicking thread has become us nitpicking the main thread. tbh i only read her thread occasionally and i almost always read every two-three pages instead of all them because that's usually when it finally starts on something new.

Main thread: take that bandaid nnonsense to the nitpicking thread

Nitpicking thread: 

giphy_(4).thumb.gif.5685915136f89fb3e95e

Posted

I don't think it looks like her

_20190523_093853.jpg

Posted

Here in the Philippines, if a woman like me doesn't wear a bra even if I have small breasts, people (both men and women) would stare at me. It's because it's considered immodest if you don't wear one. Most Asian countries are conservative.