• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1177 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190512-091547__01.thumb.jpg this sounds so hypocritical to me. Kappa, if you don't wanna be called dumb, I think it's best for you to go to college, because (no offense) clearly, you need to refresh your brain with a lot education and some sense of maturity. 

Posted

it’s not cheap but it’s not expensive either. It’s a decent price for a meal. A lot of users aren’t from the US, too. Good luck going for any sit down dinner in Australia for less than that. I paid $7 for some “fries” tonight and $24 on two drinks. 

The point is that Kenna has no reason to complain about spending $25 when she probably spends at least $10 a day on Starbucks breakfast alone 

That was my point too. And like I said it doesn’t matter if you’re not from america because we’re talking about USD since that is kenna’s currency. $25 in america is what you would spend on a nice dinner, which is expensive to most people who don’t have a lot of money but she is not one of those people. And as we both said, she doesn’t have a reason to complain about the cost of things like that when she spends so much more on other shit and we know she’s rich anyways. She’s just pretending to be poor to be relatable. 

Posted

Super off topic but does anyone else feel like there isn’t much anymore to discuss? :alpacadone:

Kenna always post the same kind of photos, the same goddamn awful videos and she barely edits herself beyond recognition and now there are no more fan photos to compare it with (since she has a 0% fanbase in Japan lol). The people on this website are awesome but the thread are just dying and we’re grasping at the minimum. Even the lolcow thread has not been updated in months

anyway, hope this doesn’t come as white knighting. I just want to know if I’m the only one who feels like that

I completely agree. 

Kenna still has problems, but her problems are the same problems so there’s nothing new to report on. 

She’s spinning her wheels but going nowhere because she refuses to improve and refuses to admit to her mistakes. So it becomes the same cycle and it’s only gotten worse since she’s gone to Japan. She doesn’t have anyone she can call her close friends, so she isn’t keeping herself distracted so the cycle is going even faster.

Additionally the faster her cycle goes, the more followers she seems to lose.

I personally find it laughable because she acts like a lost middle schooler who’s trying to find her clique but no one wants to take her because nothing she does is genuine.

Posted

Girl has WAY too many accessories on in the hairstyles video geez 

Posted

Ok i'm nitpicking but not on her but on the gossip forum. Still counted i guess? People really look into things TOO DEEPLY when it comes to her. For example, theres like so many post on how kenna left in the goodbye i love you at the end of her video. Im sure it was just an artistic decision of sorts, then everyone just looks into it so deeply and i read post about post about how she might be depressed, or hates youtube etc. Or the other time when she said she made a pulshie herself and it's pattern but everyone was just hinged on it and saying how she copied the designs when its iust a simple 2-D plush literally anyone could make??? like literally, "its not that deep fam"

there might be that many posts for these kind of topics but it certainly is repeititve, people looking into things too deeply and posts about them. I dont even care about 10 posts that share the same observation. But when people look too deeply into things, really grinds my gears lol

Posted

Please say I’m not the only one who thinks the thumbnail of her new video is ugly af. It just looks... childish. 

Posted

Please say I’m not the only one who thinks the thumbnail of her new video is ugly af. It just looks... childish. 

nope! you're not the only one who think so.

Posted

IMG_20190517_222307.thumb.JPG.4bdca167a1

Posted

Ok i'm nitpicking but not on her but on the gossip forum. Still counted i guess? People really look into things TOO DEEPLY when it comes to her. For example, theres like so many post on how kenna left in the goodbye i love you at the end of her video. Im sure it was just an artistic decision of sorts, then everyone just looks into it so deeply and i read post about post about how she might be depressed, or hates youtube etc. Or the other time when she said she made a pulshie herself and it's pattern but everyone was just hinged on it and saying how she copied the designs when its iust a simple 2-D plush literally anyone could make??? like literally, "its not that deep fam"

there might be that many posts for these kind of topics but it certainly is repeititve, people looking into things too deeply and posts about them. I dont even care about 10 posts that share the same observation. But when people look too deeply into things, really grinds my gears lol

OMG thank you! I even thought the discussion about the title was a little much like to anyone outside of PULL it doesn't look like some extra sarcastic rude thing because a lot of short hair tutorials are for girls with almost shoulder length hair. Like you could literally type it into YouTube and see that lol 

Posted

Something that bugs me a little is how people act like she has to be perfectly cruelty-free and waste-free or it's not worth trying at all.

Like... if she buys a reusable cup but still uses animal-tested makeup, it's a start! I don't think anyone can become perfectly eco-friendly overnight. 

I think most of us are guilty of doing the same thing. For example, maybe we use our recycling bin a lot, but are still guilty of driving instead of taking the bus. Or maybe some of us are vegan but take 25 minute showers.

I feel like it's good even if the whole world just starts taking tiny steps. Hopefully they will be bigger steps eventually, but it's still a start. 

Posted

Something that bugs me a little is how people act like she has to be perfectly cruelty-free and waste-free or it's not worth trying at all.

Like... if she buys a reusable cup but still uses animal-tested makeup, it's a start! I don't think anyone can become perfectly eco-friendly overnight. 

I think most of us are guilty of doing the same thing. For example, maybe we use our recycling bin a lot, but are still guilty of driving instead of taking the bus. Or maybe some of us are vegan but take 25 minute showers.

I feel like it's good even if the whole world just starts taking tiny steps. Hopefully they will be bigger steps eventually, but it's still a start. 

I think for me personally what annoying it's not because she's taking baby steps about this, but her intent for her action. She's fishing for compliment all the time, declare about how she avoid wearing animal tested makeup then backtracking, and saying stuff about plastic waste then proceed to buy fast fashion online which produce a lot of waste.

All her 'good' action come off as fake and only as 'persona' to her. I'm okay about ppl being half assed but at least acknowledge it, and try to do better instead of being defensive. 

Posted

I think for me personally what annoying it's not because she's taking baby steps about this, but her intent for her action. She's fishing for compliment all the time, declare about how she avoid wearing animal tested makeup then backtracking, and saying stuff about plastic waste then proceed to buy fast fashion online which produce a lot of waste.

All her 'good' action come off as fake and only as 'persona' to her. I'm okay about ppl being half assed but at least acknowledge it, and try to do better instead of being defensive. 

Yeah that's true. Everything she does will always be annoying in that way lmao. 

She never seems to do anything out of her own motivation, but rather to impress other people. 

Posted

don’t know if someone already pointed this out but:

- the orange lipstick is hideous

- finger snapping is a no-no

- the sarcastic jokes seemed lame

- “more cleaner” - YAS, we stan a qween who can speak proper English!