• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1181 posts in this topic

Posted

This is random and a very old pic but do you think kenna made this girl stand on her toes next to her because no one has ever been shorter than her? Lol (sorry it’s off topic if there’s a place to put posts like that i’ll delete this one but i felt like it would be fine here since nobody really posts in here anyways) 

1190B76E-3B54-420E-A08C-DB3B0C43C3C2.jpeg

everything about her is such a train wreck in this pic but I can’t decide if the hair or her makeup bother me the most, HOW does she think that looks good... HOW?!????

Posted

Her stupid hair and makeup aside, she would ALMOST be half decent if she was wearing that cute floral dress that’s underneath without that stupid freaking mesh dress over the top of it that she insists on incorporating into every damn outfit even though it’s so ugly not even plain Jane Eyre would Touch that shit with a 10 foot pole even though that’s the damn era it belongs in 

Posted

2853B838-C219-44A5-B04B-3CAF93BD8985.thu

so, i checked out the prices on the website menu and it was 1,850 yen, which is roughly 17 usd for dinner. Her whole dinner with the cider probably costed her 25 bucks

How tf is that expensive lmao where I live this is like an average dinner price :alpacadone:

An annual disney pass and a flight to california is ok but a good meal is worthy of money complaints

Posted

so, i checked out the prices on the website menu and it was 1,850 yen, which is roughly 17 usd for dinner. Her whole dinner with the cider probably costed her 25 bucks

How tf is that expensive lmao where I live this is like an average dinner price :alpacadone:

An annual disney pass and a flight to california is ok but a good meal is worthy of money complaints

Honestly a MCdonalds big mac with fries and cola cost the same. She's trying  to appear like she struggles for money when you know she isnt, and thats kinda sad.

Posted

It’s only expensive for Kenna because she’s happy to live off tasteless junk food as long as she can have her yearly Disney passes and second copies of her game consoles, but spending it once on food that tastes good and is probably much healthier? This is what makes the wallet unhappy, not Kenna letting her equipment get run over by a car and buying it again (and for nothing since she doesn’t upload fuck all)

For someone as well off as Kenna to complain about it when it doesn’t leave a dent in her wallet is embarrassing, not to mention how much her Starbucks and pancake orders probably amount to at the end of the year... 

Posted

is it just me or is her nose contour like really bad? i can see the brown circle

Not just you, her nose contour really is that bad. I'm sure it looks even worse without editing.

Posted

Eating out is surprisingly cheap in Tokyo. I've had dinner for 800 yen. Nevertheless, it's still inexpensive for eating out. But don't forget that Kenna bought a second PS4 in Japan without thinking too much about it, so she's really hypocritical.

Where I'm from going out for dinner is also expensive (25-40 euro's)

Posted

It's expensive when you usually order off the kids' menu

Posted

I don't know where you guys live, but where I do 25$ is enough for two people to dine at a pretty decent place. 17$ is expensive as fuck for a steak that's not even made of actual meat, but for a Big Mac with fries and a coke??

Posted

I thought the uwu queen doesnt drink alcohol, what is that in her shampaigne glass~

Posted

I thought the uwu queen doesnt drink alcohol, what is that in her shampaigne glass~

apple cider (idk if the other insta story of her mentioning it apple cider is posted) and as i checked on google apple cider is alcoholic? sorry all ik is apple cider vinegar.

Posted

not sure where you live but in the us that's considered expensive for one person (at least if you're lower-middle class, which the vast of americans are). obviously she comes from a wealthier background but i'm sure she knows that most other americans would consider $25 to be an expensive meal. a "normal" meal is like $8~$10, even in japan. in osaka i've even gotten a platter of tuna for around $10. i honestly don't think i've spent more than $15 on a meal for myself. personally i would call $25 to be a big splurge if it was just on me. 

Posted

apple cider (idk if the other insta story of her mentioning it apple cider is posted) and as i checked on google apple cider is alcoholic? sorry all ik is apple cider vinegar.

Apple cider comes in a few forms, but only fermented cider is alcoholic. This is usually referred to as Hard Cider. Apple cider itself commonly comes as filtered (aka apple juice), unfiltered (the sometimes spiced drink most often enjoyed fresh-pressed in the fall in apple country) and sparkling. It's like sparkling grape juice, where its just carbonated. 

apple cider vinegar isnt far off from the drinks though. I think it's all about how long you store it, and how. 

Posted

I don’t understand how $25 for a meal is not expensive (in the US)? I don’t even spend that much on meals for both me and my boyfriend. Imagine how much you’d be spending if all your meals (for one person) were $25, even just all of your dinners. And a mcdonald’s order like that definitely does not cost the same. If you’re from the US, you have to be pretty privileged to think $25 for one meal is not expensive... and even if you’re not in the US, kenna is from California (as am I) and what I’m saying is true for here. 

However, I do agree with the person who basically said that it’s only expensive for her because she spends all of her money on other things she doesn’t need. I think there is no need for her to actually think it’s expensive, but she probably recognizes that for normal people where she comes from it is, so in order to try to be a normal not rich person she has to post shit like that. 

Posted

I don’t understand how $25 for a meal is not expensive (in the US)? I don’t even spend that much on meals for both me and my boyfriend. Imagine how much you’d be spending if all your meals (for one person) were $25, even just all of your dinners. And a mcdonald’s order like that definitely does not cost the same. If you’re from the US, you have to be pretty privileged to think $25 for one meal is not expensive... and even if you’re not in the US, kenna is from California (as am I) and what I’m saying is true for here. 

However, I do agree with the person who basically said that it’s only expensive for her because she spends all of her money on other things she doesn’t need. I think there is no need for her to actually think it’s expensive, but she probably recognizes that for normal people where she comes from it is, so in order to try to be a normal not rich person she has to post shit like that. 

it’s not cheap but it’s not expensive either. It’s a decent price for a meal. A lot of users aren’t from the US, too. Good luck going for any sit down dinner in Australia for less than that. I paid $7 for some “fries” tonight and $24 on two drinks. 

The point is that Kenna has no reason to complain about spending $25 when she probably spends at least $10 a day on Starbucks breakfast alone