• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Nitpicking Thread

817 posts in this topic

Posted

Not surprised my harmless and valid criticism of ‘nitpicking’ in general and this thread has mysteriously disappeared, nice bit of Mod censorship on a gossip forum thread.

:doge:

Posted

Not surprised my harmless and valid criticism of ‘nitpicking’ in general and this thread has mysteriously disappeared, nice bit of Mod censorship on a gossip forum thread.

:doge:

Sorry, a mod hid your comment, but Nyx and I spoke about it and I got instructions to unhide it. Criticism is A-OK, but in the future, please use this thread for further discussion about how the forum should be organized:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/12388-ask-and-you-shall-receive/

What counts as nitpicking has been clarified here:

But I'm also adding it to the thread OP.

Posted (edited)

As I said how she missed out on the Sakura exclusives and the opportunity to do a video on that, she has now gone to the new store - which has HEAPS of exclusive items she could have made a video on (including Sakura products, too). She went there and probably waited 2-4 hours to get in, only to get a fucking croissant and what appears to be hot chocolate...

i seriously can’t with this girl

D7A616D3-B0F2-4E2C-8473-31713C71CE91.jpeg

Update —

Kenna: I actually don’t like coffee

Also Kenna:

1831853F-08C3-440A-A202-1FEB79DD306E.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Ah damn, her having the same character as me kind of puts me off because I know she'll be weird about it probably. Especially with her history like Bakafox mentioned.

I'm surprised Klaus as a second favourite isn't a bit too much for her pure self.

Posted

I'm calling it: Kenna's new phase will be about Number 5 and she'll be "sassy" and pretending to drink a lot of coffee (which we all know she doesn't like) She always has to BE the characters she likes, it's not enough to like them. Maybe she'll even do a shitty closet cosplay of him.

Posted

I'm calling it: Kenna's new phase will be about Number 5 and she'll be "sassy" and pretending to drink a lot of coffee (which we all know she doesn't like) She always has to BE the characters she likes, it's not enough to like them. Maybe she'll even do a shitty closet cosplay of him.

Ugh yeah I can totally see it...

I always have this feeling that her way of "liking" characters is a bit creepy and I think you put a finger on it there.

Posted

Of course her favorite is number 5, she has a really weird thing about especially liking underage boy characters..

Remember that fully grown woman who had a crush on Yuri Plisetsky? 

2451D824-B391-4AF4-AD98-34FDE8699E31.thu0CD675AA-D948-4DF6-AC75-EA3D1BD46FA6.thu

This is her now: 

6EE7C872-C10B-46A2-9BFC-FA52AF63F659.thuB9059302-0FC7-4289-96E1-3A6C5EF528BB.thu

Feel old yet?

Posted (edited)

It's okay for people to have the same taste in music but it irks me that Kenna uses music from In Love With a Ghost because I study listening to that and now I'll just think about her shitty video...

Also, yes people can have lots of interests but when she mentioned wanting to see the interior design of the Starbucks and then not really showing a lot of it... no. Also the cringe when she compared the Starbucks to Disney... NOT EVERYTHING IS A FAIRYTALE.

Sorry this was incredibly nitpicky but Kenna's video is so cringe I can't help myself.

Also why does she feel the need to call it a "coffee cup"? Mug or cup would also suffice since we know she doesn't even fucking drink coffee.

OKAY, I fucking snorted when she showed us the "think positive" tissue box thing. Lmao yeah okay. Also her sarcasm when showing us her trash bags? So not necessary. 

Edited by alwayscurious

Posted

It's okay for people to have the same taste in music but it irks me that Kenna uses music from In Love With a Ghost because I study listening to that and now I'll just think about her shitty video...

Also, yes people can have lots of interests but when she mentioned wanting to see the interior design of the Starbucks and then not really showing a lot of it... no. Also the cringe when she compared the Starbucks to Disney... NOT EVERYTHING IS A FAIRYTALE.

Sorry this was incredibly nitpicky but Kenna's video is so cringe I can't help myself.

Also why does she feel the need to call it a "coffee cup"? Mug or cup would also suffice since we know she doesn't even fucking drink coffee.

it annoyed me when she was like “I’m SUPER into interior design”

i was like “wow. No you’re not. But if you are please make a video about interior design because that might actually be interesting”

Posted (edited)

So someone posted this in the main thread and I've gotta be honest: I've lost billions of brain cells when a Kenna stan said this: (I'll just put it here just to not clog the main thread)

F4804241-B48B-4DE3-824F-EED627CEC29E.thuIMG_20190311_210352.thumb.jpg.42d2d7933a 

This is my interpretation of the face of that commenter. 

And guess what Kenna says? 

"I'M WHEEZING"

IMG_20190311_210532.thumb.jpg.3cfda0ebbc

She completely lost it.

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

So someone posted this in the main thread and I've gotta be honest: I've lost billions of brain cells when a Kenna stan said this: (I'll just put it here just to not clog the main thread)

F4804241-B48B-4DE3-824F-EED627CEC29E.thuIMG_20190311_210352.thumb.jpg.42d2d7933a 

This is my interpretation of the face of that commenter. 

And guess what Kenna says? 

"I'M WHEEZING"

IMG_20190311_210532.thumb.jpg.3cfda0ebbc

She completely lost it.

I'm living for these.

Posted

Why is Kenna still trying to kiss up to Pixielocks? Have they even ever interacted before?

Screenshot_20190311-174628_01.thumb.png.

Posted

Why is Kenna still trying to kiss up to Pixielocks? Have they even ever interacted before?

Screenshot_20190311-174628_01.thumb.png.

pixieelocks actually contacted her before in her ig's comment