• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1023 posts in this topic

Posted

as an art studend i find her video seriously triggering.
not because she uses the back of the canva tho, i uses it too sometimes and a lot of people do too.

and she doesn't explain how the paint just managed to get on her nose and face.

Posted

not because she uses the back of the canva tho, i uses it too sometimes and a lot of people do too.

I just came here looking for this comment... Why was she mixing her paints with her brushes when she had a spatula??? She got paint all the up to the metal band, that’s how your brushes fall apart girl.  

Posted

That chin difference... 

difference.png

Posted

honestly if she moves back to cali, i'll be relieved. her videos are somehow exponentially more and more painfully boring in japan. 

Posted (edited)

I think she's a little confused about what it was about that "era" of herself that was so exciting and good-feeling for herself. Looking like that won't make you feel 18 again, I promise. She's clearly unhappy nowadays. I do actually think "going back to her roots" would be good for her, but only if she goes a little further back than when she was in the height of popularity. No, further back, to look at the core of herself  and what she truly enjoys. 

TBH, though, seeing her attempt to go back to the "good ol days" will be entertaining. More entertaining than the past nearly 5 months have been, that's for sure.

(Is it just going to be weird granny boho? will she go back to showing her real skin? will she stop focusing on j-/k-fashion trends?)

Edited by pilea

Posted

You know what would be hilarious? If she went back to Boho Kenna and her subscriber counts plummeted because people can see through her desperation...

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

I’m curious to see if Kenna will survive the Japanese summer, because while it’s hot in Cali, it’s more dry-hot from what a friend of mine told me, while even in september it’s unbearably humid and hot idk what she’ll do in june/july js. 

Posted

Is it just me or are a bunch of her older videos back again?? 

Posted

Is it just me or are a bunch of her older videos back again?? 

Yeah they’re back, people have posted heaps of screenshots about it in the main. Apology video is back up, too

Posted

Yeah they’re back, people have posted heaps of screenshots about it in the main. Apology video is back up, too

Is it just me or is this kinda dumb? Like she went through and hid all this stuff, probably thinking that it would be better for her "rebranding" but then I guess she realised that she was still getting comments about it and people calling her out for it so now what? I guess she brought this stuff back cause she'd rather be getting views on it or something? And now she wants to go back to boho Kenna I guess having more videos up from when she was in that phase before is better? Idk I don't understand any of her "business" decisions but I guess it proves that the "cozykitsune" rebranding was pointless, maybe she will go back to simply_kenna or just using her name instead?

Posted

Is it just me or is this kinda dumb? Like she went through and hid all this stuff, probably thinking that it would be better for her "rebranding" but then I guess she realised that she was still getting comments about it and people calling her out for it so now what? I guess she brought this stuff back cause she'd rather be getting views on it or something? And now she wants to go back to boho Kenna I guess having more videos up from when she was in that phase before is better? Idk I don't understand any of her "business" decisions but I guess it proves that the "cozykitsune" rebranding was pointless, maybe she will go back to simply_kenna or just using her name instead?

she literally just needs more fucking money with no effort I think, and she can’t keep getting Adsense cheques for those videos if they’re private. It’s money grabbing, nothing more and nothing less

Posted

unlike Kenna, I am enjoying my trip to Japan to the fullest and have a harder time keeping up with the thread lmao but ty girl!!! 

Posted

unlike Kenna, I am enjoying my trip to Japan to the fullest and have a harder time keeping up with the thread lmao but ty girl!!! 

Oof go you! 😍 Have an awesome freaking time doing all the shit Kenna won’t do because she’s too busy sitting on her phone, blocking people on Instagram and editing the shit out of herself 😂

Posted

This. Every “painters process” video pisses me off. I have a BFA in painting and still would not call myself a painter despite studying techniques for years; she sloppily puts some daubs on her face and claims these titles so cavalierly.