• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1166 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for a double post, but it actually pisses me off so much that Kenna got the opportunity for a great photo shoot but she chose THOSE clothes and THAT makeup for the occasion. Wouldn’t you try to actually look nice for once??

She probably thought she did. That's what happens when you delete dissenters. 

Posted

She’s just boring now. Kenna’s on the same bullshit everyday, and it’s going to be like that because she never changes. 

Nothing about Kenna changes unless it’s styling her hair in a horrible fashion.

Posted

the likes on her pics seem to have gone down too, so she’s losing engagement as well as followers.

Posted

we're really aupposed to believe these are the same person?

B0A20AA2-C0D5-43FF-9A29-BA5B762F0DEC.jpeg

FD2AD9C1-6DA1-4EEF-8CA9-C1FF0B8DE925.png

Posted

Well, they both have ugly makeup.

Posted

that last pic looks like she’s trying to look asian smh

also is that her chest?? It’s not a shirt right? Did she just lighten her face and not her chest? It looks so weird lol

Posted

that last pic looks like she’s trying to look asian smh

also is that her chest?? It’s not a shirt right? Did she just lighten her face and not her chest? It looks so weird lol

Nah that’s her chest. Snow filter must not have made it to the skin below her face

Posted

EFCF471B-A6FB-4710-9E10-762F001D686B.png

This sounds to me like: 

1. She knows little to nothing about Tokyo despite living there for 4 months now.

2. She has no friends who want to hang out with her.

3. She has no real interest in exploring her rEaL hOmE.

4. She doesn't care about schoolwork... or it's so easy that she doesn't even need to study/do homework. I guess even she knows that she is not learning Japanese by the end of this year.

5. She gives 0 fucks about finishing those videos she had planned.

Yep. I see her going home well before the year is up. She's definitely entering/has already entered the homesick stage and considering the fact that she has little to no drive, there is little to no actual reason for her to stay in the country. 

And to answer your question, Kenna, leaving the house sometimes for non-social media related purposes is a good start. 

Posted

If only Disneyland was opened 24/7

Posted

EFCF471B-A6FB-4710-9E10-762F001D686B.png

This sounds to me like: 

1. She knows little to nothing about Tokyo despite living there for 4 months now.

2. She has no friends who want to hang out with her.

3. She has no real interest in exploring her rEaL hOmE.

4. She doesn't care about schoolwork... or it's so easy that she doesn't even need to study/do homework. I guess even she knows that she is not learning Japanese by the end of this year.

5. She gives 0 fucks about finishing those videos she had planned.

couldn’t agree more, either she realized this is going no where and is waiting to drop the news once the time is up OR she’s procrastinating everything and thinking she’ll catch up with her studies just in time to get her Visa 

Posted

I just wanted to share something interesting I found online about the concept of " hyperreality " and Disney .

I just couldn't help but think of Kenna xD , ESPECIALLY for this quote:

" ..... It's meant to be an infantile world, in order to make us believe that the adults are elsewhere, in the "real" world, and to conceal the fact that real childishness is everywhere, particularly among those adults who go there to act the child in order to foster illusions of their real childishness. "

disneyruined.thumb.png.71eff13b4a99d1a8a

Posted

lol, she legit waiting painting dry and decide it's interesting enough to post it.

her boringness transcends to another level. how come someone can be so boring and annoying at the same time?

Posted

She’s definitely deleting comments. Go see that it says “30 comments” but I counted 27. So I wonder what she doesn’t want people to see.

Posted

If only Disneyland was opened 24/7

tbh she’s posting less Disney stuff than I thought she would! she should be hitting Disneyland every freaking weekend to make it worth that yearly pass