• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1025 posts in this topic

Posted

Her painting in the background looks to be just splashes of random color (obviously since she can't copy a new idea that's as far as creative she will be) which reminds me of the sloppy mess Bri's "Dios" painting was... 

Lol from the looks of it she got the idea from pixielocks, the whole abstract painting asmr thing.

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but I don't see where I'm trying to insult Kenna? I only said she fit the profile and shared the video because someone may find it interesting/ informative. Should I have included a disclaimer "I'm not a medical professional and I'm not making an official diagnosis in any way" like in a Youtube video?

I wasn't pointing the finger at you personally. Sorry if it came off that way. I didn't think that was your intention. Tha was just me shouting at the heavens to nobody in particular commenting on a general trend and saying that it's best that we all avoid doing that. Reading what I wrote again, it does come off as rather salty so my apologies.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

:alpacabored: Ugh painter’s process? At least it’s different I guess 

Also funny how Kenna supposedly got those huge splotches on her face but none on her clothes, Queen of painting with her face!

Posted

They look placed on like in her other stories to me, but I don't feel like looking very long. The "art" behind her looks awful too. I don't really want to watch her barely put paint on a giant white canvas...

Posted

Lol from the looks of it she got the idea from pixielocks, the whole abstract painting asmr thing.

speaking of which.

Any news on if those two airheads are actually going to collab?

Posted

speaking of which.

Any news on if those two airheads are actually going to collab?

omg could you imagine! They should totally have done like a style swap / buying each others outfit video or something, they'd bother looking like a hot mess 😂 

Posted

What’s her beef with not using foundation anymore? It’s such a nitpick, and I’m not saying people HAVE to wear makeup or have to wear foundation for photos of course, but she’s seemed to get so much worse at applying her foundation??

She went from using foundation to just spot treating with concealer, but her skin looks so blotchy compared to how she used to look and the over-done blush doesn’t make it any better.

Im not saying her skin is awful but it’s almost like she’s using a concealer that’s too light while not applying it properly?? It’s been nagging at me for awhile and I can’t get over it, am I nuts or what

Posted

What’s her beef with not using foundation anymore? It’s such a nitpick, and I’m not saying people HAVE to wear makeup or have to wear foundation for photos of course, but she’s seemed to get so much worse at applying her foundation??

She went from using foundation to just spot treating with concealer, but her skin looks so blotchy compared to how she used to look and the over-done blush doesn’t make it any better.

Im not saying her skin is awful but it’s almost like she’s using a concealer that’s too light while not applying it properly?? It’s been nagging at me for awhile and I can’t get over it, am I nuts or what

Yes.

Posted

She turned colorblind because the excessive of using low saturated brown edit. Now she can't match her base properly like she used to do 

Bored to wait when her new video uploaded. I guess she's to busy splotching paint in her face than editing her video, splotching paint did not pay the bills y'know 🙄

Posted

It’s so easy to see a bit of Kenna everywhere 

9A444C62-E418-4819-892F-C93E7C0EBA3F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

Anyone else notice how weird the retouching is on her Xenia photos? Her face is smoothed and then the effect is just erased to show a freckle. Also the eye editing is off putting to me. 

C8EBBC58-5638-4143-A92D-470207E82B76.png

Posted

Xenia also shared this pic of Kenna

Screenshot_20190416-183411.thumb.png.e9f