• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1076 posts in this topic

Posted

Every week around her supposed upload time there's an issue 🙄 

Posted

I've said it before but kend can actually film + edit good b roll. I'd honestly enjoy just watching b-roll of various spots in japan she goes during the week. It'd be pure aesthetics too, which is what she likes right?

But I'd also just like to see her enjoy  her time in japan, because I doubt she's gonna get a visa for much longer than a year or two through school. Unless, this is her looking for some youtube group to pick her up and manage her video making for her? I can't imagine she'd be okay with relinquishing that much control however. 

If she can't create the content she wants unless she's inspired, then she could honestly use a manager. That's the thing about being a content creator--sometimes you just have to pump out stuff without a muse. That's what school teaches you...

Posted

Still no new video...? Didn’t she say she’d be done by this weekend? :alpacawink:

Posted

I love how someone said Kenna looked like a painting one time and now Kenna is OBSESSED with trying to look like a painting

Posted

Her new picture caption reminds me of something that you might find on Myspace

924.thumb.gif.91c83124288afd0b61f6fb86aa

Posted (edited)

QUICK LITTLE MEME

IMG_20190414_170046.thumb.jpg.b7a5ef845b"HOOOOooow can you seeee into my eyes like open dooors?" 🎵
Edited by Chloe Price

Posted (edited)

kinda got a little mad cos the song the lyrics she used is from is really special to me HEH
(but not for more than a second even though it's kenna, just cos it's not MY song in reality)

Edited by pilea

Posted

We're not meant to armchair diagnose and I'm not trying to do that, but I just watched this video and Kenna ticks all the boxes. It's been looong speculated by several different people as well.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Based on people's speculations everyone is a narcissist these days...

These things don't work by checking boxes, otherwise I could run around saying I have brain cancer when in fact it's probably just the flu.

Btw I love this channel, but they always state that they're not professionals. They never studied psychology or anything along those lines. So even though they mostly give legit advice and are pretty good at analysing people and situations, they're not necessarily knowledgable about mental illness and stuff.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

Hidden Content

idk, to me Kenna just seems like someone who wants to be liked and seen as interesting, not necessarily a conniving narcissist. It's kind of hard to tell because she does lie and portrays a certain image that isn't really her, and she dismisses a lot of people as 'haters' but a lot of influencers do whether or not it's true, and I just feel like she would actually USE her followers (ask for more from them and actually take what they give her) if she was a narcissist since it seems like they use people for their benefit, and she isn't working very hard at keeping up her image (like narcissists seem to do) because she has the tendency to 'snap' PUBLICLY when someone only mildly upsets her which I feel like a narcissist probably wouldn't do if it went against their image like it does hers?(I know she often deletes them but there have been times where she has had full blown arguments, and made a post about it, even though it doesn't really match the "uwu dainty fairy" aesthetic she seems to try to have?) And she portrays herself as a hard worker but doesn't actually work hard (see: uploading like 10 videos this year) and I'm not saying narcissists can't be lazy, but most of them seem to at least... WORK to keep up their image. Like the girl in the video used as the example, she did SOMETHING. Obviously compared to what she claimed it was lazy but she actually did SOME work to keep up the illusion, not what she claimed to do, but work. So TL;DR she just seems lazy and attention seeking, doesn't seem motivated/cunning enough to be a narcissist.

Posted (edited)

Isn’t monday in Japan? Where is the video?

200.gif

Edited by PuffyStarrr

Posted

Her painting in the background looks to be just splashes of random color (obviously since she can't copy a new idea that's as far as creative she will be) which reminds me of the sloppy mess Bri's "Dios" painting was... 

I can't wait to see Japan deny her visa to extend her stay... She's not working or will ever work productively, why should Japan lend a foreign stay in their country which they may need to support economically since she's not doing anything to give back to?

Posted (edited)

it's honestly my pet peeve when people try to claim everyone they don't like is a sociopath or a narcissist. Both of them are real conditions and not just insults for people you don't like. Using them as such is kind of ableist tbh. Personality disorders are extremely hard for even professionals to pinpoint and they don't need any help in becoming more taboo and ostracized.

Neurotypical people can be assholes too. That's not limited to any group of people. The world is full of assholes. 

Kenna's just a self-important asshole.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Hidden Content

I'm sorry but I don't see where I'm trying to insult Kenna? I only said she fit the profile and shared the video because someone may find it interesting/ informative. Should I have included a disclaimer "I'm not a medical professional and I'm not making an official diagnosis in any way" like in a Youtube video?