• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1035 posts in this topic

Posted

is it me or are the hair stylist photos a lil bit edited? I feel like her skin, hair and neck are retouched but not to the extreme kenna does

Posted (edited)

Last OT, I promise, but I wanted to share this Kenna look-alike I found:D

It's a bit like those tumblr fanarts where Harry Potter is Indian based on some vague descriptions of his looks, but in this case someone's trying to make Kenna look like her actual ethnicity based on the equally vague indications of it that she sometimes displays lol

(Skip the spoilered stuff, pictures won't go away)

Screenshot_20190308-225428_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-225421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-225406_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-225359_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-225349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-225342_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-222746_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

It's a bit like those tumblr fanarts where Harry Potter is Indian based on some vague descriptions of his looks, but in this case someone's trying to make Kenna look like her actual ethnicity based on the equally vague indications of it that she sometimes displays lol

Ignore, pictures won't go away

Hidden Content

Link is broken ? 

Posted

Hidden Content

what do you mean? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Hidden Content

The link doesn't show anything lol, can you screenshot and upload?

Posted

The link doesn't show anything lol, can you screenshot and upload?

there was no link, I posted a screenshot of the girl's page, which was showing to me, but apparently only me

I think I fixed it, but PULL should really hire someone to fix those glitches, it's been going on for years now...

Posted

Thats not what was said. LOL you know people still read these and the person who sent that (me) is gonna call you out on your shit. I said it doesnt matter how long shes been vegetarian. It just matters that she is and she doesnt lie about it. 

Trying to suddenly make it about, well when did she START being vegetarian, was nitpicky as fuck and i just didnt want it on the main thread. It goes perfectly here, and i have no problem with it. So just post your stuff and go. In the words of Kenkle "it aint that deep fam". 

Lol now I know not to bother with this ‘nitpicking’ thread, this isn’t nitpicking it’s just petty bickering.

Besides, nitpicking is so subjective anything on the main thread could be labelled as that - it’s a gossip forum, Kenna is a boring basic gal who bases her personality on aesthetic, hair, materialism, plagiarising, being a bitch. There isn’t that much to talk about with her anyway. Yes she has 5 threads - but the majority of those posts are about those exact things because that’s all there is to her.

Also with all this passive aggressive ‘chill fam’ some of you are really starting to sound like her which is.... offputting lol. 

Posted (edited)

(Skip the spoilered stuff, pictures won't go away)

Hidden Content

Link to that Instagram? I'm curious. Lmao. She does look pretty 

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Link to that Instagram? I'm curious. Lmao. She does look pretty 

ellissa_ellie

Posted (edited)

Also, since now we have the option to create endless threads lol (sorry, I'm still bitter over this), what do you all think about making one for the Kenna look-alikes, as per @custard's suggestion? It's a bit OT to post them here even for a nitpick thread, but I wonder if it would do more harm than good, with Kenna and her fans' history of bullying people with a similar aesthetic?:/

(I have a lot more screenshots of accounts to share, and well, we already have a thread for Lunestelle which basically only consists of that)

-

On a different matter: sorry for playing mod here, but could you guys not downvote people's comments because you had a disagreement once about something unrelated? It's against the rules.

Posted (edited)

Also, since now we have the option to create endless threads lol (sorry, I'm still bitter over this), what do you all think about making one for the Kenna look-alikes, as per @custard's suggestion? 

I feel like we should minimize the amount of threads we make

Utilize the polls, and only create threads that have enough backing for it 

I don’t really see the point of making another thread for Kenna’s _____ if only like 3 people are on board with it lol, just seems like a waste of space since most people just flock to the main Kenna thread 

also, people downvote because they disagree, it’s why that button exists 

Edited by Neglected

Posted (edited)

I feel like we should minimize the amount of threads we make

Utilize the polls, and only create threads that have enough backing for it 

I don’t really see the point of making another thread for Kenna’s _____ if only like 3 people are on board with it lol, just seems like a waste of space since most people just flock to the main Kenna thread 

also, people downvote because they disagree lol, it’s why that button exists 

I'm talking about melancholy_thoughts's comment above about the broken link. There's not much to disagree with there. The user who downvoted had an argument with them just a few pages back, so I suspect it's simply because that user dislikes them, which is against the rules.

Also, nobody's actually using the polls. There's a much bigger chance that people will see a comment here and upvote it as a form of backing. This site has a bunch of functions that nobody really uses, or even knows how to use, which is fine, but we should work on making the platform accommodate how the users "work" not the other way around.

Posted (edited)

I'm talking about melancholy_thoughts's comment above. There's not much to disagree with there. The user who downvoted had an argument with them just a few pages back, so I suspect it's simply because that user dislikes them, which is against the rules. 

it's more about downvoting passive-agressive comments that are 100% OT and could have been done privately.

Edited by eBaggins
Talking about the argument a few pages back, not that link talk.

Posted

oh my god they're multiplying. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 

Posted

it's more about downvoting passive-agressive comments that are 100% OT and could have been done privately.

If that was the reason behind it, then fine:)

I didn't perceive that as passive-aggressive, and I was even asking about the broken link thing, so it wasn't unwarranted or anything (opposed to that argument a few pages back which was a 100% personal and OT), but I understand if someone else has read that differently.