• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1090 posts in this topic

Posted

looks like our disney kween is butthurt. sis i think the user is only referring to disneyland not disney itself.

4E114AA9-7754-456F-81F6-7283275887E0.jpeg

that's... actually a kind of mild response from her? i'm... shocked??

Posted

i thought she would be agressive about that comment in her post.

Posted

The main comment was kind of mild too, and maybe since it wasn't directly insulting her she didn't feel as offended 

Posted (edited)

delete

Edited by PuffyStarrr

Posted

"You are your"

Props to college level English.

Posted

She’s never gonna finish that book tbh. Atrocious grammar aside, all her poems are from the Kenna she pretends she never was. 

Posted (edited)

She’s never gonna finish that book tbh. Atrocious grammar aside, all her poems are from the Kenna she pretends she never was. 

i still think PULL should write its own poetry book

Edited by Guts
pulled a Kenna lol

Posted

i still think PULL should write its own poetry book

we should have a Kenna poetry thread where we can post all our masterful works 😂 

Posted (edited)

Just my opinion but Kenna possibly plucking a Sakura flower does not count as gossip, it’s a reach, i know it’s easy to go after each of her mistakes but this is not on the same level, yeah she shouldn’t technically but if you had to explain her drama and add “also she plucked a Sakura flower from a tree :(“ I wouldn’t stay there for much longer

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Just my opinion but Kenna possibly plucking a Sakura flower does not count as gossip, it’s a reach, i know it’s easy to go after each of her mistakes but this is not on the same level, yeah she shouldn’t technically but if you had to explain her drama and add “also she plucked a Sakura flower from a tree :(“ I wouldn’t stay there for much longer

It's obviously no big deal, but it shows how hypocritical she is again. She's stated several times that she doesn't accept cut flowers and only uses fake ones as props because "it's unnecessary killing". Which I always found hilarious but contradicting yourself is contradicting yourself. I doubt it's going to be included in the summary

(she also could have just found that branch on the ground or something)

Posted (edited)

the nitpick thread is way more interesting to read than her main thread. recently her main thread is just a bunch of nitpicks anyway...

Edited by custard