• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1076 posts in this topic

Posted

@Ne @alwayscurious @honeycrisp @FreshSalad                                        Thank you very much for the feedback! It's very much appreciated. Though, I don't know how to do spoilers. Can I also do that on my mobile?

Posted

@Ne @alwayscurious @honeycrisp @FreshSalad                                        Thank you very much for the feedback! It's very much appreciated. Though, I don't know how to do spoilers. Can I also do that on my mobile?

yes! Just write

[ spoiler ] 

but without the spaces. 

Posted (edited)

Testing

IMG_0219.thumb.jpeg.2a419f3a48481838dd82images_(67).thumb.jpeg.4717ee4ea89fa2ba6

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

omfg WHY DOES SHE SAY ANTI. JUST WHY?

hEy gUys,,, new FAN CLUB! Or should I say... ANTI CLUB! whO waNts to join the Anti-Kenna club??//1!!?/1?!? :hurrplz: - said no one ever

Honestly truly, she could have edited the caption on her stupid cherry blossom photo and said "edit: I didn't touch the trees or put this item on it, just clarifying thanks!" Can she please get a manager or something? She's got the money for it Lol her channel is dying so that could be the only way to secure her weeb fantasy in the near-distant future.

she uses anti because she likes to think she’s a celebrity of some sort, what she doesn’t get is that she sounds delusional by giving people who don’t agree with her such a name, also I wouldn’t mind if her weeb fantasy came crashing down if that makes her go back to a job where she actually works.

Posted

she uses anti because she likes to think she’s a celebrity of some sort, what she doesn’t get is that she sounds delusional by giving people who don’t agree with her such a name, also I wouldn’t mind if her weeb fantasy came crashing down if that makes her go back to a job where she actually works.

she also uses it to imply an imaginary group of people who are dedicated to hating her, rather than what it actually is: many individuals have various reasons to disagree with various things she does. 

Receiving a criticism from someone does not make them “your anti”, kenna. That would be assuming they spend more than occasional time thinking about you. 

Posted

Kenna, go love your fans instead of address your antis.

I say this a lot but you love us too much.  Go love people who actually love you.

Posted (edited)

omfg WHY DOES SHE SAY ANTI. JUST WHY?

hEy gUys,,, new FAN CLUB! Or should I say... ANTI CLUB! whO waNts to join the Anti-Kenna club??//1!!?/1?!? :hurrplz: - said no one ever

Honestly truly, she could have edited the caption on her stupid cherry blossom photo and said "edit: I didn't touch the trees or put this item on it, just clarifying thanks!" Can she please get a manager or something? She's got the money for it Lol her channel is dying so that could be the only way to secure her weeb fantasy in the near-distant future.

I’m shocked she hasn’t realized just being genuinely polite would fix like 90% of her issues. People in the regular thread didn’t find much issue with her snark towards that person asking her not to touch the trees (which is confusing but fine), but that situation would have been way smoother if she just say back for a second and calmed down. 

She’s literally her own worst enemy at this point in time. She’s single-handedly killing her online image by being such a huge bitch. 

And like everyone else said, she pays so much damn attention to her “””anti’s”””” and never thanks or talks to her fans- another reason her popularity is dwindling.

Edited by Umbreon

Posted

oofa.thumb.JPG.04ef78700b9e426001cb2f403

one hour of sleep? more like procrastinating for weeks and putting up excuses on uploading videos then scrambling to edit at last minute....

I assumed this person was making fun of her fake eye bags, lol

Posted (edited)

Sorry to mention this (that's why I want to hide this), but I want to go back to the whole stalker topic... I figured out who it was and I am worried... 

His stalker announced that he will visit Japan next year... even mention "having a special lady to show him around and get coffee"

I posted this here instead of the main thread because I am afraid that people who contact snowflakes, or anyone who fallows Kenna and sees the main thread alarms her and make the situation worse...

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Sorry to mention this (that's why I want to hide this), but I want to go back to the whole stalker topic... I figured out who it was and I am worried... 

Hidden Content

I posted this here instead of the main thread because I am afraid that people who contact snowflakes, or anyone who fallows Kenna and sees the main thread alarms her and make the situation worse...

Wait so her stalker isn't the person who was spoken about earlier? (you don't have to post their @ though, it's probably best if you don't but just wondering if it's THAT person or someone else?)

Posted

Hidden Content

I believe so that it is that same person whom Kenna referred to in her story a few days back, the same person who announced in his story how affected he was by being blocked by Kenna and all

Posted

Hidden Content

Ah I see. Probably not going to comment on it anymore but I hope she stays safe, she annoys me but that doesn't mean I'd wish her harm, neither would anyone ITT. Thanks for explaining.:)

Posted

looks like our disney kween is butthurt. sis i think the user is only referring to disneyland not disney itself.

4E114AA9-7754-456F-81F6-7283275887E0.jpeg