• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Nitpicking Thread

834 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm honestly surprised that anyone would take a photo of Kenna intentionally. She dresses terribly and her makeup is atrocious. However, it would be cool to see some unshooped photos of her :haiplz:

Posted

@Chloe Price

Totally unrelated, but I love your handwriting :alpacacrush:

Also, could you post these in the meme thread, please

Posted

More like "get the hell out of my way while i take my photo"
idk about yall, but ive never wanted random people in my shots and i definitely get irritated when people are taking a long time being in my shots.

she looks hella awkward in that pic too... i wish she would stop trying to "be a model"
she literally doesnt know how to pose. Her neck looks like its barely there and she looks fake deep trying to look away wistfully all the time. does she ever take a front facing photo that isn't a selfie on snow?

Posted

@Chloe Price

Hidden Content

Sure! I know I've been told already about it but I can't help myself. I'll be posting the drawings in meme thread from now on.

Posted

I really have no fucking idea what are the rules for this subforum anymore...

But yes, my personal opinion is that there's no need for a separate meme thread or fashion thread or which consistency was your shit today thread

Can we please finally vote about these things somewhere?

Posted (edited)

I agree with @ Ne, I really like your drawings so please keep them in the nitpicking thread! Spoilering is a great idea. For those who don't want to see them, maybe just scroll past them?

I vote the spoiler too Chloe! 

Just make it look like this or something so people know it's a meme! 
v v v

MEMES:

place meme here

SIDENOTE: This thread is literally supposed to basically be a garbage dump of comments/thoughts/opinions. Anything can go in here. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

just watched her video and i couldn’t stop staring at the pink my little pony tail/streak of hair. why does she zoom so close :phftt:

Posted

Idk why I didn't think of spoilering the art! That's a great idea. :D (Also I thought it was weird there was a thread for hair and fashion too, like isn't that a nitpick? :alpacaconfused: )

Also wish me luck I'm about to watch that mess of a video lol 

Posted

Idk why I didn't think of spoilering the art! That's a great idea. :D (Also I thought it was weird there was a thread for hair and fashion too, like isn't that a nitpick? :alpacaconfused: )

Also wish me luck I'm about to watch that mess of a video lol 

I think it's also a place where people can recommend looks and stuff that Kenna should try. I think it's there in hopes she'll lurk her way out of the kawaii/grandma trash can.

Posted

My face is oily, and I have it so seeing this look was not cute at all. I’m watching this on mobile and either my internet sucks or phone does (iPhones suck) but is her video like bad quality? I seen actual makeup artists where their face looks as if I’m sitting right in front of them. Maybe it her editing to give her a blurry look? 

Kenna I am one that really dislikes telling people how not to do their makeup because I suck at it. But if this makeup makes you feel cute, cool for you. Whatever makes you happy. But it reminds me of my pre-weeb days when I learned of Asian makeup trends :$

CB372A6E-B055-49B8-86FC-5B5C08469B81.png

I quoted this from the main thread.  

I don't know why, but this facial expression looks so stupid.

Posted

She sounded very annoyed/irritated in the new make up vid, like she couldn’t be bothered to do a new video but had to because her subscriber count is dropping lol 

Posted

Am I the only one bothered by her use of the word “locals” when it came to her rant about the thing on the tree?

Like, how did she know it was a Japanese person who did it? Also locals sounds sort of degrading to me.. but that might just be my perspective. She could have easily just said “I found it beautiful amongst the flowers and took a picture of it, but didn’t put it up myself”

her saying “one of the locals did it” is like.. “it’s fine because a Japanese person did it”

I dk, maybe this is too nit picky but the word locals still rubs me the wrong way..

Posted

On the matters of the self-drawn memes, I notice they're being double-posted (posted here and on the meme thread). I think it's okay to post one here once in a while and behind a hidden since this is nitpicking. But if the only point of the post is to show the meme, put it in the meme thread. Not here. 

If the self-drawn meme is posted here, it must be behind a spoiler tag and not be the sole point of the comment. It eats up space page. And don't post the exact same self-drawn meme here and on the meme thread. Choose one or the other.