• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1078 posts in this topic

Posted

ANYWAYS

I wonder how long this hair of her will last. I meant the style- I feel like she would change it for the summer 

i feel like she’s liking her hair now, at least more than she did right after getting it cut, I doubt she’ll go dark again, she could possibly go back to blonde once she thinks her hair can handle it again but I think she’ll stick to brown-ish colours for a while

Posted

Hidden Content

And she can feel free to post it in the meme thread which was created specifically so art can be posted there.

If simply reporting posts worked there would be no need for "public shaming" pointing it out in the thread.

Posted

Yep, there's nothing wrong with telling people where to post what, the mods can't be everywhere everytime. Just don't be a bitch about it

Posted

IMG_20190403_230445.thumb.png.e5c4e804f9

Her brows really enraged me rn because it used to look nice and compliment her middle eastern look. Now it looks thin and ugly shaped, it's uglier when in close up like this :alpacaworry:

Posted

More nitpicking about Kenna please, less on eachother. 

Posted

Her brows really enraged me rn because it used to look nice and compliment her middle eastern look. Now it looks thin and ugly shaped, it's uglier when in close up like this :alpacaworry:

her brows legit make me scream.

Posted

It looks like she shaves off the ends where the arch WOULD be, and then draws them straight. Whyyyyy

Posted (edited)

There’s something about that closeup that looks odd, like she’s going to faint and her eyes are just about to roll back.

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Just having the four dots across her nose bridge looks no more natural than going to town on the fake freckles. Shit, full fake freckles looks more natural than that. This is one of her biggest makeup issues to date for me (other than the orange blush).

Posted

Just having the four dots across her nose bridge looks no more natural than going to town on the fake freckles. Shit, full fake freckles looks more natural than that. This is one of her biggest makeup issues to date for me (other than the orange blush).

I thought they were dots turns out they are little stars. 

Posted

Straight eyes brows simply don’t do her any favors. Also is it really necessary for her to do aegyo sal, it doesn’t suit her eye shape

Posted

oofa.thumb.JPG.04ef78700b9e426001cb2f403

one hour of sleep? more like procrastinating for weeks and putting up excuses on uploading videos then scrambling to edit at last minute....

Posted

oofa.thumb.JPG.04ef78700b9e426001cb2f403

one hour of sleep? more like procrastinating for weeks and putting up excuses on uploading videos then scrambling to edit at last minute....

She doesn't have a consistent upload schedule to justify not getting sleep because she was working on a video.