• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1033 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't care who it is , I don't think it should be common sense for a woman to be afraid use her social media freely just because she spoke of a stalker incident on the same day . Nothing about that photo was dangerous ..... I agree to disagree though !!!

Same here about agreeing to disagreeing. :D 

The main point of the post though was that I was trying to state that Chloe wasn't implying that Kenna deserved a harasser. Kenna in my eyes was being reckless since blocking someone doesn't really do much when they can easily make a new account. It's dangerous because the stalker might find the post and think, "Wow, Kenna never posts sexy pictures of herself. This was right after that stalker announcement too that she took down really quickly! Maybe she felt bad for calling me a stalker and decided to reward me. I should totally talk to my loyal girlfriend in real life!

You see where I'm coming from? Crazy people are unpredictable. In my opinion, Kenna jeopardized her safety a little bit with that post.

I feel bad for her fans. They all seem so insecure about how Kenna is going to react with how she emotionally manipulates them all the time. :/

Edited by AlfredoPotato
trying to make it flow better while getting across the tone I want

Posted (edited)

Sorry not sorry but a stalker is a serious, scary issue. Even kenna should be able to freely show her body without fear of being harassed by someone. It's kind of gross to say that posting a mildly nsfw picture will invite a harasser. 

It is a scary issue, which is the entire point of the image. I'm not saying she's not allowed to freely show her female body, that's no issue.

My issue is the bad timing. 

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

comments from her new post. idk why but dumpster fire is fucking funny to me :D

715A9C1B-F322-4AE9-881D-1DF6B668B191.jpeg

In a truly shocking turn of events, Kenna has deleted this person’s comment! 😱 bet they were blocked, too. 

Here’s Kenna’s updated response: 

C818DE63-2BB7-4615-939B-F3495881382C.jpeg

Posted

In a truly shocking turn of events, Kenna has deleted this person’s comment! 😱 bet they were blocked, too. 

Here’s Kenna’s updated response: 

C818DE63-2BB7-4615-939B-F3495881382C.jpeg

“Have wrote”? Her college level English never ceases to amaze me

Posted

“Have wrote”? Her college level English never ceases to amaze me

I wonder how fast someone would get blocked if they created an account just to correct her English 

Posted

comments from her new post. idk why but dumpster fire is fucking funny to me :D

715A9C1B-F322-4AE9-881D-1DF6B668B191.jpeg

Why does she get asked about getting tattoos of the quotes and art she posts so frequently??? I feel like I never see that on anyone else's account unless its an account specifically dedicated to art or writing. Are people just trying to see what her response will be?

Posted

Why does she get asked about getting tattoos of the quotes and art she posts so frequently??? I feel like I never see that on anyone else's account unless its an account specifically dedicated to art or writing. Are people just trying to see what her response will be?

It's just people who aren't fans posting bait. Like this self-post of a PULL user calling her a dumpster and getting "shocked" and offended that she would delete somebody who called her a dumpster like every other sane person would too.

And for Fs sake, Chloe, stick to posting your fan art in the meme thread exclusively instead of double posting here and there at the same time.

On the topic of ass photos - maybe she's trying to compete with ass seller Mikan.

Posted

what are people fishing for a reaction for 

Posted

It's just people who aren't fans posting bait. Like this self-post of a PULL user calling her a dumpster and getting "shocked" and offended that she would delete somebody who called her a dumpster like every other sane person would too.

And for Fs sake, Chloe, stick to posting your fan art in the meme thread exclusively instead of double posting here and there at the same time.

On the topic of ass photos - maybe she's trying to compete with ass seller Mikan.

i didn’t call her a dumpster?? i just seen the comment and thought it was funny. 

Posted (edited)

Fine. I'm tired of you people policing here and there anyway.

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

I wonder how fast someone would get blocked if they created an account just to correct her English 

My guess is with a swiftness lol 

Also I don't want to tell anyone where they can or can't post nor am I trying to shame anyone but I do prefer the art in the meme thread too. Though I do think it's clever!

Posted (edited)

tbh i thought this thread was for all the convos no one really wanted to see in the main thread so i don’t know why people are wailing on what others posts in here. no one should be getting dragged here but the fairy princess herself (with good reason) 

-i would have hidden this but i don’t know how to on mobile :) 

edit: also thank you cyrillic for saying something 

Edited by avatarcoco

Posted

ANYWAYS

I wonder how long this hair of her will last. I meant the style- I feel like she would change it for the summer