• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1083 posts in this topic

Posted

bitter.thumb.JPG.dfdfc71e40cc44f059320ad

not a surprise

California has really good strawberries.  She'll dip a bagel in sugar but not a strawberry?

Posted

also, aren’t fruits in Japan super expensive?? (Or is it just watermelon that’s expensive?)

That's kind of a misconception actually. There are crazy expensive fruits or course (specially grown, the strawberries with pineapple flavor, super rare kinds, stuff like that) and imported fruits and vegetables are obviously a bit more expensive too, but you can get everything for a totally normal price at any supermarket. Apples are grown in Japan for example, pears, mikan... Even at conbinis I never paid so much that I thought woah, way too expensive! There are lots of strawberry farms actually where you can pick your own fruits and the countryside areas have been trying to make their products more popular, they have shipping services for mixed vegetable boxes and stuff like that.

Posted (edited)

She basically said water made her feel sick or something. She also said her friends described her as smelling like "fresh baked cookies" and she didn't know why. It's in her old 50 facts about me video https://www.bilibili.com/video/av4701266/

12 had me laughing so hard. OCD about plans? Can't handle it when people change plans at the last minute?? HMM, THAT REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE BUT I CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON WHO THAT MIGHT BE.

Edited by alwayscurious

Posted

California has really good strawberries.  She'll dip a bagel in sugar but not a strawberry?

Capture.thumb.PNG.47d12c696db950e86de766

Posted

So her diet literally consists of... carbs, and sweets? :phftt:

Like damn I think most of us have a guilty pleasure we indulge in a little too much, whether it's dairy, carbs, meat, candy, or whatever.

But saying a strawberry is "sour"? 

Then damn, what's she going to think of an apple, blueberry, carrot, celery, or literally anything that isn't a pancake or donut? 

Her diet sounds horrendous and I'm actually worried how this is going to affect her diet. 

Kinda related but I wonder if she's been visiting the dentist? Your teeth will get screwed up really fast if you don't go every 6 months, especially if you have an awful diet like hers. Who knows if she even has health insurance in Japan, or if it will be really difficult to see a dentist because of the language barrier. 

Posted (edited)

So her diet literally consists of... carbs, and sweets? :phftt:

Like damn I think most of us have a guilty pleasure we indulge in a little too much, whether it's dairy, carbs, meat, candy, or whatever.

But saying a strawberry is "sour"? 

Then damn, what's she going to think of an apple, blueberry, carrot, celery, or literally anything that isn't a pancake or donut? 

Her diet sounds horrendous and I'm actually worried how this is going to affect her diet. 

Kinda related but I wonder if she's been visiting the dentist? Your teeth will get screwed up really fast if you don't go every 6 months, especially if you have an awful diet like hers. Who knows if she even has health insurance in Japan, or if it will be really difficult to see a dentist because of the language barrier. 

Her diet is totally nuts, she's not really a vegetarian, she's a sugartarian :P

It will probably fuck her up in the long run, but tbh I think she is still getting away with it to some degree for now. The problem will be when this continues and she doesn't eat properly into her mid- / late- twenties.

Side note I wonder if her parents let her eat like shit when she was younger or if she actually ate properly.

However, gotta say about her teeth, if you're lucky it won't fuck you up that badly. I've got through period of eating really badly (okay maybe not quite as much sugar as Kenna - or at least I would still eat vegetables and healthy stuff as well as snacking on junk, but still pretty bad) and not going to the dentist (like for years at a time while I was moving around a lot and not managing to register with doctors, dentists etc) and I have never had any cavities or anything. I only had to get some dental calculus cleaned off when I did manage to go again. So she could be getting away with it if her genetics/mouth chemistry just happens to be able to handle it.

Also given I think she must've gone to the dentist regularly in California and if she cleans her teeth thoroughly, I don't think she'll have too many problems for a while, unless she's particularly prone to getting cavities in the first place.

Edited by someoneawful
typos

Posted

Isn't she mentioned that she has ovarian cyst? I know maybe it's unrelated, but i thought knowing she have health condition like this she would try to eat decently. Eating sugar and not touching any fruit and veg would ruin her health in the future.

Posted (edited)

"Stalkers are scary!"

IMG_20190401_233925.thumb.jpg.262190d40f

Later...

IMG_20190401_233934.thumb.jpg.e114068ccf

"Oopsie...my skirt is too small for my big bubble, not-photoshopped, butt. Better take a selfie!"

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

Once again more proof of how fucked up her tastebuds are.

If strawberries, even at their ripest are SOUR to you? Then you've seriously fucked up your tastebuds from mass sugar consumption. 

Posted

Idk why but I miss seeing her posts with bree and grace. It’s nice seeing her out with friends. I heard bree isn’t the nicest but she’s really beautiful so I liked seeing pics of her and kenna lol. It’s gonna be hard for her to maintain friendships in Japan 

also y’all would hate my sister. She literally only eats grilled cheese sandwiches and hates everything else lmao 

Posted

"Stalkers are scary!"

IMG_20190401_233925.thumb.jpg.262190d40f

Later...

IMG_20190401_233934.thumb.jpg.e114068ccf

"Oopsie...my skirt is too small for my big bubble, not-photoshopped, butt. Better take a selfie!"

Sorry not sorry but a stalker is a serious, scary issue. Even kenna should be able to freely show her body without fear of being harassed by someone. It's kind of gross to say that posting a mildly nsfw picture will invite a harasser. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry not sorry but a stalker is a serious, scary issue. Even kenna should be able to freely show her body without fear of being harassed by someone. It's kind of gross to say that posting a mildly nsfw picture will invite a harasser. 

I agree . I like the art and I dislike SILLY Kenna ... but how she displays her butt has nothing to do with " deserving " a stalker as this imagery may imply !!!

Edited by gsapple

Posted (edited)

I don't think they were trying to say that at all. It's just the timing is weird. Kenna is known for a cutesy/granny/kid/vintage aesthetic. She talks about having a stalker and in the very next breath takes a booty pic. A girl who rarely delves into a sexier image so it's realllllyyyy apparent/odd. If I had a stalker I wouldn't decide on sharing booty pics on the very same day I talk about having a stalker. I don't think she was making up anything, but I definitely think she is putting herself into MORE danger for absolutely no reason (like why not a few days from now? It might make the stalker think she is rewarding them). It's making fun of her lack of common sense. 

I don't care who it is , I don't think it should be common sense for a woman to be afraid use her social media freely just because she spoke of a stalker incident on the same day . Nothing about that photo was dangerous ..... I agree to disagree though !!!

EDIT QUESTION: A crazy person who believes that Kenna is directly communicating to them will always find a crazy thing to interpret , no matter what they see her do . She blocked them anyways , and to those who say they'll just make another account ... this is ANOTHER reason why there's no point in censoring her butt image !! Why should she behave out of fear when she has already taken the appropriate action ??? Sadly this is something that happens to internet figures with a larger following sometimes ... it's wrong for the crazy person to harass , but as an internet figure I also think it could be wrong to give them power over your actions !!!

Edited by gsapple
edit question !

Posted

comments from her new post. idk why but dumpster fire is fucking funny to me :D

715A9C1B-F322-4AE9-881D-1DF6B668B191.jpeg