• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1077 posts in this topic

Posted

What, artificial strawberry taste is disgusting, i don't get this girl (what's new)

Posted

She must be buying some poor ass quality strawberries if she's saying they're sour....strawberries are the sweetest most purest fruit ever.

Posted

Maybe she’s eating out of season strawberries? IDK but I know in the UK strawberries in summer are the best, I eat them on their own and they’re amazing. Sometimes strawberries bought in winter are sour as hell? That’s why it pays to eat seasonally. 

Posted (edited)

So this girl calls herself vegetarian and yet she never eats vegetable or fruits....And only eats pastries, desserts, sweets and fried, processed non meat food...

I don' t think she should be called vegetarian. It should either "picky eater" or "sweet tooth".

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

not to defend kenna but you can definitely be vegetarian/vegan without eating a single fruit or vegetable, but that is a bit weird lmao.. im sure shes just a vegetarian who only really eats processed and pre-made stuff lol
but im just wondering how the fuck her tastebuds got so destroyed that she barely cant even enjoy a strawberry.. she should really work on that asap before her health completely vanishes

Posted (edited)

So the most recent comment on the main thread (when I’m posting this) is about how the stalker was catfished because one of Kenna’s fans responded to one of their comments and said “Kenna doesnt use tinder”

and that got me thinking.

this could be a major stretch, but I think it’s well within the realm of possibility that Kenna could have actually had a tinder account and matched with this guy. We wouldn’t know if she did have tinder, because all her fans are girls so it’s not like they’re going to stumble upon Kenna’s profile if she has her preference set to men only. ((Coz let’s be honest, sis is probably heteroromantic at the VERY LEAST)) 

idk, just a thought. Do you guys think it’s possible?

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted (edited)

Is she serious? Artificial flavoring, ESPECIALLY strawberry, is disgusting and unhealthy. Makes me curious as to what kind of fruit she likes and if she’s ever tried a lemon.

+ strawberries are in no way sour...? Has she ever tried real strawberries? They’re supposed to be sweet and savory, mostly when they’ve ripened. Because of they’re exposure to sunny conditions, they produce more sugar so they’re actually supposed to be VERY sweet. There’s no way every strawberry she’s ever eaten is sour. I can’t believe it. (Actually could be possible now that I’m thinking about it, because her sugar intake is so great it’s flushing out the taste of real food and everything is becoming either sour or distasteful. Cut. Back. On. The. Sugar.)

(Edit: since I’m on this topic, does anyone know about the whole “I’m water intolerant” and “I smell like fresh baked cookies” thing came from? because it’s something I see her teased about a lot but I’ve never been able to find anything on it.)

Edited by NotThatNice

Posted

If you eat a lot of extremely sweet foods, strawberries aren't going to taste sweet. If you just had pure sugar, anything that isn't that is going to taste dull in comparison. 

Unpopular opinion 

I'll give it to her, for someone who doesn't work out, she's gotta pretty nice looking butt.

Posted (edited)

Is she serious? Artificial flavoring, ESPECIALLY strawberry, is disgusting and unhealthy. Makes me curious as to what kind of fruit she likes and if she’s ever tried a lemon.

+ strawberries are in no way sour...? Has she ever tried real strawberries? They’re supposed to be sweet and savory, mostly when they’ve ripened. Because of they’re exposure to sunny conditions, they produce more sugar so they’re actually supposed to be VERY sweet. There’s no way every strawberry she’s ever eaten is sour. I can’t believe it. (Actually could be possible now that I’m thinking about it, because her sugar intake is so great it’s flushing out the taste of real food and everything is becoming either sour or distasteful. Cut. Back. On. The. Sugar.)

(Edit: since I’m on this topic, does anyone know about the whole “I’m water intolerant” and “I smell like fresh baked cookies” thing came from? because it’s something I see her teased about a lot but I’ve never been able to find anything on it.)

the last two things came from a 50(?) facts about me video, it was quite old so I don’t think she has it on her channel anymore 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Seems like a nitpick so I'll post it here...

Who the fuck puts on shoes before a skirt?  Did she decide "Oooh this is insta worthy gotta put on my shoes?"  

her legs are purple.....

Posted

Tbh it's difficult to find strawberries that aren't perfectly shaped and fully red and sweet in taste in Tokyo. Never had any issues with them being sour like when I buy them out of season occasionally here in Europe. Actually, if you buy locally produced fruits (as in Japan, not imported from overseas), you're almost guaranteed to have great tasting fruits.

It's pretty sad to see someone who actually lost their taste sense for natural flavours after eating too much sugar :alpacaworry:

Posted

I think Kenna should invest in a mixer or something to make milkshakes/juices in, at least this way she can use up these nice fruits and get some vitamins, I mean she can afford it so that’s why I’m proposing 

Posted

She basically said water made her feel sick or something. She also said her friends described her as smelling like "fresh baked cookies" and she didn't know why. It's in her old 50 facts about me video https://www.bilibili.com/video/av4701266/

Posted

Tbh it's difficult to find strawberries that aren't perfectly shaped and fully red and sweet in taste in Tokyo. Never had any issues with them being sour like when I buy them out of season occasionally here in Europe. Actually, if you buy locally produced fruits (as in Japan, not imported from overseas), you're almost guaranteed to have great tasting fruits.

It's pretty sad to see someone who actually lost their taste sense for natural flavours after eating too much sugar :alpacaworry:

also, aren’t fruits in Japan super expensive?? (Or is it just watermelon that’s expensive?)