• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1056 posts in this topic

Posted

And the edit to what her 'real'  body looks like is so skinny and normal looking ?? That still looks desirable to me, gosh. Besides, not everyone needs an extreme hourglass shape at their waist. There are different body types and that's okay... (I kinda thought the more athletic/square build was great for most japanese fashions anyway, since their clothing cuts looks so good on that type.)

Agree, her warped believe of real life ruin her. Her body is fine. No one i know have extreme curves like instagram model. It's all about angles/poses/editing/clothing. Even famous hourglass celeb like marilyn monroe did not have that (see the difference between the first pic and third pic where she pose correctly)

PPR41075.thumb.jpg.b7dcf6f996de30c5ae9d1

Posted

She's gonna do all this running so that she can justify all of those pancake and Starbucks breaks :haiplz:

I mean, if she's going to legit start exercising then more power to her, because any step in the direction of health is better than nothing.  But where'd she go running exactly?  I never pictured Japan as big on running outdoors, which means more staring on poor Kenners.  How is Japan in terms of exercising?

Posted

I've been wondering this too. It almost seems like part of her aesthetic is eating whatever and however she wants while still being a tiny cute aesthetic fairy (she's not the only influencer I've seen do this either. It's weird to me.) 

To me it looks like she's trying to seem cuter by having a diet that every 4 year old wants or something.

Posted

To me it looks like she's trying to seem cuter by having a diet that every 4 year old wants or something.

Mm, more of her weird kid-like behaviour (remember when she was tagging herself in old vintage postages of literal toddlers, what a trip...)

she even has the tantrums to go with it

i wonder when she's gonna go full kinderwhore-revival.

Posted

Mm, more of her weird kid-like behaviour (remember when she was tagging herself in old vintage postages of literal toddlers, what a trip...)

she even has the tantrums to go with it

i wonder when she's gonna go full kinderwhore-revival.

I have a dream that one day they would meet with Dakota and turn into conjoined twins, but alas its just a dream. 

Posted

side note I was just searching her old username on IG to see if the person who got it after her did anything with it (nope) and dang I was surprised that there are still so many Kenna fan pages and Kenna hate pages.

but hey not gonna complain it's one of the few ways to find a lot of her deleted shit as well as just ridiculous stuff she has said in comments and videos

Posted

She definitely edited her waist. Her upper body is pretty straight, without a defined waist, it's also visible on her older photos/videos.

IMG_20181222_122623.thumb.jpg.09ab9a6206a772b367881a74a39d24e6.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-11_at_10.19.26_PM.thumb.png.38a702eb03ccf8d3254a15cf3e437b5c.png

Screenshot_20180809-153433.thumb.png.d4c865cd1961155cdbf3170c0d135809.png

Can we all just take a moment to seriously mourn whatever sense of style anyone ever thought she had?

This is what I see as "Kenna's Style" these three photos man.

Posted

Can we all just take a moment to seriously mourn whatever sense of style anyone ever thought she had?

This is what I see as "Kenna's Style" these three photos man.

RIP

the first one could be cute without that corset-belt (it haunts my dreams and i wanna watch it die in a fire) but yeah...

Posted (edited)

For someone who’s only workout activity is walking around at Disney, there is no way she ran an hour like it was nothing. Especially with her diet. Running is actually really hard, not many can do it.

Theres not a spec of sweat or anything on her skin or clothes.

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

For someone who’s only workout activity is walking around at Disney, there is no way she ran an hour like it was nothing. Especially with her diet. Running is actually really hard, not many can do it.

Theres not a spec of sweat or anything on her skin or clothes.

I feel like she's - at most - gotten all dressed up in her "workout gear" and gone for a walk to take pictures outside, maybe "jogging" occaissionally and stopping regularly to stretch and make it look like she's totally #fitspo #fitnessgoals etc etc...

Posted

*Runs for an hour straight* "I'm trying to get healthier"

IMG_7749.thumb.PNG.5c4348ed5aef31881780d

*Has Shake Shack for dinner* 

eating American food...in Japan.... again

Posted

She went running with THAT top? If not, she changed only to take a pic? Damn 

Posted

eating American food...in Japan.... again

And it's so shocking because the seasonal aspect to Japanese cuisine would lend itself to the EASIEST VIDEO EVER! Just sneak film at the convenience store and try spring food! But she's lazy and doesn't like tryi new things

Posted

She was at 434k yesterday, last night. Her number are really going down. 

As im looking at the picture of social blade, she has not had any new followers.

BF9EC6CD-2D4C-4C00-A29E-078BB2497AFA.jpeg

9590AFFC-1626-486C-8BA4-C6DBF2326926.png

Posted

5c9ac6584cea8_Capture_decran_2019-03-27_

Odd timing ahah.

(pssshhttt kenna... maybe... stop eating fcking pancakes ahah...aha.. and drink water ahaha)

he knee looks strange. it's like she made her tights smaller but forgot about the rest of the legs.