• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1033 posts in this topic

Posted

^ this was my first thought too lmao sorry but I refuse to believe she went from never working out at all to suddenly being able to run for an hour straight with just some slight discomfort (which sounds like dehydration Kenna and it's going to continue happening if you continue to refuse to drink water regularly). That's not how bodies, muscles, lung capacity even works wtf why is everything always in extremes with this girl.

Posted

*Runs for an hour straight* "I'm trying to get healthier"

IMG_7749.thumb.PNG.5c4348ed5aef31881780d

*Has Shake Shack for dinner* 

Posted

She did not run for an hour straight. She obviously stopped to take pictures. Let’s be honest, she probably jogged for a bit and stopped to walk and back and forth like that. I also love how she says she’s trying to be “healthy.” Being healthy consists of more than just exercise, it’s about what you put into your body - like water. And less carbs.

Posted

There's no way she can run for an hour straight if she isn't used to jogging. Also, jogging isn't gonna do much, as already has been said due to her diet, but also because jogging will mostly increase her stamina/cardio will get better, but not necessarily make her burn much calories. Depends on how she's jogging of course, but usually it's not gonna do that much. And the worst thing she's consuming is all the soda and other sugary drinks. If she hates clear water that much, she should at least switch to unsweetened tea or something.

Posted

She should eat steamed vegetable and fresh fruits. Avoid fried food as much as possible.

Posted

20190326527442076969971050.jpg

that's actually pretty close, this is her waist with fitted dress and without belt/corset

disneycat.jpg.7d798ae04ad413e11400459fd3

don't buy her edited waist, she need lose few ribs to achieve that

tbh i don't get why she create this unachievable standard for herself. like, she did not even need to show of her waist. just pose somewhere in a park and act tired or something. now she need to edits her waist FOREVER

Posted

that's actually pretty close, this is her waist with fitted dress and without belt/corset

don't buy her edited waist, she need lose few ribs to achieve that

tbh i don't get why she create this unachievable standard for herself. like, she did not even need to show of her waist. just pose somewhere in a park and act tired or something. now she need to edits her waist FOREVER

And the edit to what her 'real'  body looks like is so skinny and normal looking ?? That still looks desirable to me, gosh. Besides, not everyone needs an extreme hourglass shape at their waist. There are different body types and that's okay... (I kinda thought the more athletic/square build was great for most japanese fashions anyway, since their clothing cuts looks so good on that type.)

Posted

"run for an hour" after not moving for years? smh after a year of not running i had to work my way up from 1 minute to 5, 1 hour run sounds a wee dramatic.... i wish she'd rather commit to a healthy lifestyle instead of just showing off her body while its still skinny 😔 

Posted

the easiest bait ever from her honestly.
she doesnt care about exercising, she just needed a caption to post with the waist pic so it didnt seem like she was just posting it just to brag. she knows she's favorable by societal standards and now ppl will dm her and tell her how beautiful she is.
oldest trick in the book lol

Posted

20190326527442076969971050.thumb.jpg.ae5

Have you ever heard of sit ups, Kappa?

Posted

5c9ac6584cea8_Capture_decran_2019-03-27_

That cowskin mat thing is hideous. Also, I know that this has been discussed before, but I seriously feel that Kenna doesn't remove her shoes in the house. I guess that would be okay in some places, but she's not really respecting Japanese culture? 

And yes, I know we've talked about how some models take their shoes over to the mirror to take pics but... 

Also those leggings aren't that cute because they kind of make her look like she's wearing nothing on the bottom. Why must she whitewash herself so muchhhh 

Posted

She definitely edited her waist. Her upper body is pretty straight, without a defined waist, it's also visible on her older photos/videos.

IMG_20181222_122623.thumb.jpg.09ab9a6206a772b367881a74a39d24e6.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-11_at_10.19.26_PM.thumb.png.38a702eb03ccf8d3254a15cf3e437b5c.png

Screenshot_20180809-153433.thumb.png.d4c865cd1961155cdbf3170c0d135809.png

Posted

Lmao @ her posting the fitness/trying to get healthy pics and then posting the burger with fries 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or did she edit a tiny waist on herself? Her back seems a lot "farther" than what it should be, it almost looks like a hump. And her shirt hits her torso at a different height on each side of her body, which could be due to the fact that she had to pull the right side of the picture in and a bit downward to avoid warping her arm too much. I also believe that's why she placed that huge sticker right in there, because that's where most of the warping is and to try to cover up the fact that she gave herself a back hump by shrinking her waist so much. I added what I believe is the way the original photo may have looked like bye mildly fixing those weird proportions.

I'm on mobile and this is my first time posting ever so I'm sorry if it looks wonky, I don't know how to set it up right. 

PicsArt_03-27-12.02.09.jpg

20190326527442076969971050.jpg

Really thought people were stretching before seeing this. As much as Kenna photoshops her neck and chin, I didn’t think she go to the extent of going all in and doing that to her body. If I’m being honest, I think the bottom picture looks better opposed to a cinched waistline. It looks like a natural body. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having a little extra on your stomach or not having waist as thin as your neck (most women don’t even have perfect waists. some are shaped like cereal boxes and that’s perfectly okay. nice waist healthy. e.g. gabby douglas). 

Also noticed how she’s hiding her arms. Initial thought is that she’s insecure about them. Nothing wrong with that at all, but maybe she should focus more on balancing her diet and keeping exercise at a minimum for the time being if she’s serious about getting in shape and wanting to look good. It isn’t good to go all out at first (like running for an entire hour). You’ll only tire yourself out and make yourself sore.

And if your hip is hurting when you run, STOP RUNNING. It could be hip flexor strains or a tear in your hip labrum (kinesiology is not fun, don’t take it). Get that checked out asap. Never wait for it to get worse. It could also be resulting from the fact that you just put an enormous amount of strain on your body and have been eating pancakes, waffles and various types of sugar-filled coffee on top of an unbalanced diet for months (or years) on end. But hey, who really knows.

Edited by NotThatNice
I can’t spell.