• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Nitpicking Thread

823 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she think not being healthy is "cute" or "quirky" ? Hating water isn't a personality trait girl. It's just plain sad. 
Is she only doing this to "not be like other girls eheh" because drinking water is sorta a trend (with all the drink a glass of water youtubers and ig posts) ?

I've been wondering this too. It almost seems like part of her aesthetic is eating whatever and however she wants while still being a tiny cute aesthetic fairy (she's not the only influencer I've seen do this either. It's weird to me.) 

Posted (edited)

So her instastory about trying to be healthier and owning trainers...

I speak from experience when I say: GIRL you can work out as much as you want, you might get "fitter" to some degree but guess what has an ever bigger impact on your H E A L T H?

Your freaking diet, pancake sugar bagel fairy queen.

Edited by someoneawful
typo, wording

Posted

I've been wondering this too. It almost seems like part of her aesthetic is eating whatever and however she wants while still being a tiny cute aesthetic fairy (she's not the only influencer I've seen do this either. It's weird to me.) 

5c9ac6584cea8_Capture_decran_2019-03-27_

Odd timing ahah.

(pssshhttt kenna... maybe... stop eating fcking pancakes ahah...aha.. and drink water ahaha)

Posted

Odd timing ahah.

(pssshhttt kenna... maybe... stop eating fcking pancakes ahah...aha.. and drink water ahaha)

Also if it gets to the point where your workout clothes are specifically chosen to match your insta theme I really think it's time to get help...

I'm honestly questioning whether she is going to do any actual working out in that stuff or if she just got it to make it look like she is while still maintaining her ~aesthetics~

between the hating on cheese and water, the continued pancake consumption and this, she's reaching some kind of self parody but it's just sad, not funny.

Posted (edited)

Odd timing ahah.

Back at it again with the "skilled" use of angling and shadows 😂 

I literally know every trick she uses for these shots it kills me every time she posts one 

Edit: Maybe the pressure she's feeling to keep up with the actually tiny Japanese girls has taken over...well not enough for her to change her diet but I digress. 

Edited by 4thetea

Posted

Is this the first time I've seen her in pants?

Posted (edited)

You can't be healthy on a steady diet of pancakes and hot chocolate, Kenna. Why not try some vegetables if you're so concerned about your health?9_9

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted

Does she think not being healthy is "cute" or "quirky" ? Hating water isn't a personality trait girl. It's just plain sad. 
Is she only doing this to "not be like other girls eheh" because drinking water is sorta a trend (with all the drink a glass of water youtubers and ig posts) ?

I thought it was a bunch of bs but she claimed she was/is water intolerant... and now she’s saying all water tastes the same..  ?

C2BF5739-017B-445F-A798-03C88D5A7604.gif

Posted

I thought it was a bunch of bs but she claimed she was/is water intolerant... and now she’s saying all water tastes the same..  ?

C2BF5739-017B-445F-A798-03C88D5A7604.gif

She was quoting Finding Nemo, I guess.

Posted (edited)

her sense of humour will never stop confusing my common puny brain 

Odd timing ahah.

These colours don’t look too bad on her, I’d be interested if she started liking herself in jeans/sneakers and changed her look again, tho I’m guessing the corny indie decor is there to stay 😔

Edited by PlanetVenus
I forgot about that actually I remember someone already told me that sorry orz

Posted

Nah, she was dead serious. She has mentioned it in several videos and even went into detail about how drinking water makes her feel similar symptoms to what lactose intolerant people experience. So calling it "H2O intolerance" makes sense in this context, and was either a little nod to the movie or just simply coincidence.

some misconceptions in this thread really need to go

Posted

Nah, she was dead serious. She has mentioned it in several videos and even went into detail about how drinking water makes her feel similar symptoms to what lactose intolerant people experience. So calling it "H2O intolerance" makes sense in this context, and was either a little nod to the movie or just simply coincidence.

some misconceptions in this thread really need to go

I mentioned it in the main thread before and someone said she was just quoting Finding Nemo and wasn't allergic to water.  I remember thinking "Oh good, she's not that delusional or stupid."

I take it all back.  

Posted

Odd timing ahah.

Adding more:

Screenshot_20190326-213132.thumb.png.36a

Posted (edited)

Adding more:

Screenshot_20190326-213132.thumb.png.36a

Honestly its so funny to me. Just running sometimes isn't going to make her healthy. The diet is an important part of getting healthy. 
She's going to run two times and give up. But on IG she will pretend that she's still running and will suck up her stomach to prove it to us.

Edited by sneeze

Posted

How could she possibly run for an hour after just sitting down to eat pancakes and drink chocolate for two+ months? Is she that special that her body just does this things on command without breaking a sweat? :notimp: