• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1023 posts in this topic

Posted

I was expecting some Disney content since she spent so much on the annual passes, I feel like she'll start going and posting more in the spring/summer.

Just my opinion as someone who lives in a state that has basically endless summer weather like California. I couldn't see myself going to a theme park in the winter in a place that gets as cold as Japan.

The fact that she blasted her AC 365 days a year in cali and always tried to dress for colder weather when it was in reality very warm where she lived  made me laugh a lot... Especially now that she is in Japan and that it's actually cold, she complained about the weather quite a lot. :D

Posted

Either way, this girl does not dress appropriately for the weather. She was dressing too warm for Cali temps, and now she’s actually not rugging up enough for Tokyo weather. Throwing that brown jacket over a super thin Yesstyle dress is not adequate for keeping you warm in those temps, unless you’re actually used to it being cold.

Posted

sorry to respond to this older post, but I honestly think it’s because she doesn’t have her “hype” team around her anymore.

its easy to ignore the strange looks you’re getting when you have friends around you constantly praising you and encouraging you to keep going. Meanwhile people probably looked at her like she was nuts.

This! She might have handled filming on other trips as opposed to now because it was just a trip, but she lives there now and is probably feeling pretty socially awkward. And she's a minority in japan, like duh you're going to have people staring.

Posted

This! She might have handled filming on other trips as opposed to now because it was just a trip, but she lives there now and is probably feeling pretty socially awkward. And she's a minority in japan, like duh you're going to have people staring.

All of those people staring and not one person seems to be asking for pixie magic or to do random photoshoots across town.  She's probably hoping to hire to relive the magic.

Posted (edited)

The fact that she blasted her AC 365 days a year in cali and always tried to dress for colder weather when it was in reality very warm where she lived  made me laugh a lot... Especially now that she is in Japan and that it's actually cold, she complained about the weather quite a lot. :D

it made me laugh to think that when she used to live in cali which was warm yet she dresses for colder weather and now that she already lives in japan and has an actual cold weather she complains and dresses the opposite (for warmer weather) and i'm like girl why you so confusing. why not dress for the right weather lol.

Edited by blvck

Posted

Has anyone seen this video? I saw it posted on twitter. It is old, I realized when he was talking about her past events, also he says in his description box that it was originally published in 2017. But I am just now seeing it.

https://youtu.be/eDRNA5-0lL0

D2C1A2F8-9D3D-49DF-A0E0-3E70DD1C0B3A.thu

Posted

Has anyone seen this video? I saw it posted on twitter. It is old, I realized when he was talking about her past events, also he says in his description box that it was originally published in 2017. But I am just now seeing it.

Hidden Content

Yay another Kenna Video heck yeah! Live for people calling her out

But did you notice how he wrote “the many personalities of Simply Kenna” in the description? He’s doing that to feed off Belle’s views, just saying 😂 because when people search her video, his will come up and he’ll he recommended to her viewers. Smart dude 😂 

Posted

When you're that insecure and shooping your friends post. It'S jUsT aNGleS, liGhTiNG aNd bLuRRinG fiLtErS fAm :hoplz:

085716D8-B1AE-417B-B1C9-9A0A1168DCFF.jpe

Mckenna start destroying cities with her shooping

thanks @Cyrillic  for posting this in main thread btw

Posted (edited)

When you're that insecure and shooping your friends post. It'S jUsT aNGleS, liGhTiNG aNd bLuRRinG fiLtErS fAm :hoplz:

085716D8-B1AE-417B-B1C9-9A0A1168DCFF.jpe

Mckenna start destroying cities with her shooping

thanks @Cyrillic  for posting this in main thread btw

she seems to have edited her chin to be smaller and her shoulders to be lower(?)

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

Here's my take on it: being a weeby mori-kei wannabe in California is more on the unique side. Being a weeb in Japanese language schools? Not so much. They're filled to the brim with weebs. 

She probably hated the fact that she was just like them. Not looking at all unique in the classroom and getting stared at ridiculously wherever she went in that "you're CLEARLY not from around here" kind of way. Then, she probably noticed that the gaijin who got positive attention aside from just stares were the ones who did slightly better at blending in. They got praised for knowing Japanese culture. Tjry made actual Japanese friends because they weren't viewed as the person who is going to go home soon. And she wanted a piece of that.

Adjusting to the culture she's planning on living in should be commended, but it's a bit weird if she's doing it for attention and praise. We don't know about that, so for now well done Kenna.

The instant she claims to be So JaPaNeSe I will retract this statement.

she seems to have edited her chin to be smaller and her shoulders to be lower(?)

There's a weird divot in her hair too, possibly from adjusting her neck thickness near her earring?

Edited by Sugi

Posted

There's a weird divot in her hair too, possibly from adjusting her neck thickness near her earring?

The bulging at her neck honestly bothers me, like I want to say it looks like a goiter but it's not because it's not in the right position.  Like it if wasn't photoshop, I'd be wondering if she needs to get on her way to a doctor to look at it

Posted

The bulging at her neck honestly bothers me, like I want to say it looks like a goiter but it's not because it's not in the right position.  Like it if wasn't photoshop, I'd be wondering if she needs to get on her way to a doctor to look at it

There's also some odd warping and blur on her eye closest to her friend, like she photoshopped her eyelid shape.

Posted

There's also some odd warping and blur on her eye closest to her friend, like she photoshopped her eyelid shape.

I think it's more she's trying to hide dark circles (tis a look I know well)

Posted

I think it's more she's trying to hide dark circles (tis a look I know well)

That too (and lol same) but I'm talking about how her upper eyelid/inner corner of her eye looks like she completely changed the shape of it. There's a little blur on her upper eyelid which was how I noticed in the first place.