• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Nitpicking Thread

823 posts in this topic

Posted

Those BIG EYES, that BUTTON NOSE. đŸ˜± imagine just being born with such naturally big eyes and a small nose. So lucky.

885991F2-D944-438B-A27E-8F48FFBD3042.png

I can tell that snow is having issues with that angle though as she has much fuller cheeks here than her usual instaposts. Her wrists also look thicker than her normal posts. Categorize this one into accidental reveals 

Posted

Since I can’t say this in the main thread or I’ll get downvoted to hell again, I am still confused that despite her.. uncommon style she’s actually self conscious about being stared at, sure nobody likes being stared at but with Kenna looking like that on the daily I thought she didn’t care about it...

Tbh i'm half heartedly buy it. after calling edited photo 'no makeup' and 'natural', suddenly having interest in female superhero and this. I'm not surprised she's try to look vulnerable so she would look 'relatable' and rebrand her image so ppl want to work with her. Esp when she's bleeding viewers every month. 

I'm not try to underrate her experience, but as a person who's so defensive and spewing vicious reply then called them 'sassy' last week, it's impossible to change personality that much to tame, self conscious girl.

Posted

Tbh i'm half heartedly buy it. after calling edited photo 'no makeup' and 'natural', suddenly having interest in female superhero and this. I'm not surprised she's try to look vulnerable so she would look 'relatable' and rebrand her image so ppl want to work with her. Esp when she's bleeding viewers every month. 

I'm not try to underrate her experience, but as a person who's so defensive and spewing vicious reply then called them 'sassy' last week, it's impossible to change personality that much to tame, self conscious girl.

ok but think about it, wouldn't it make sense that she's so "sassy" online to makeup for her not being very outspoken irl if she'd ever get criticism? I was confused about this reveal as I thought she had more confidence ( judging by her daily outfits) but i have a feeling Kenna has stopped going out alone as often as she used to when she was younger, or that she only goes out with friends as she's shy of going out alone by herself.... tinfoiling it big time i know

Posted

ok but think about it, wouldn't it make sense that she's so "sassy" online to makeup for her not being very outspoken irl if she'd ever get criticism? I was confused about this reveal as I thought she had more confidence ( judging by her daily outfits) but i have a feeling Kenna has stopped going out alone as often as she used to when she was younger, or that she only goes out with friends as she's shy of going out alone by herself.... tinfoiling it big time i know

I'd be scared of people too if I was as shitty towards them as she has been. 

Posted

doesn't she talk all the time about kids pointing and asking if she's a fairy, or people giving her free shit all the time because she's so special and unique looking? and now she's afraid.... that people will look at her?

It's more intimidating to have real interactions because when you imagine them, you can guarantee a positive experience.

Posted

doesn't she talk all the time about kids pointing and asking if she's a fairy, or people giving her free shit all the time because she's so special and unique looking? and now she's afraid.... that people will look at her?

the only reason i can come up with is maybe because she feels more 'normal' now with her brown hair and country aesthetic that she feels more vulnerable somehow? but, like, it's just a hair color kenna. it's okay. people are probably just wondering if they're in your shot and how to not be in your shot, honestly

Posted

gonna speculate that the deeper she gets into snowing herself into oblivion, the less comfortable she feels in her own skin. that's just like, classic dysphoria nonsnse, which is sad that she's dealing with, and if she was less of a bitch i'd feel bad for her.

Posted (edited)

Remember when she got told off by some people because she was very clingy with the characters at Disney (instead of letting actual children meet them)? She responded with how much better she is at interacting with characters, and that people actually appreciate it to the point that they started clapping after one of these interactions...

Yep, definitely looks like a shy, self-concious person to me.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

Remember when she was told off by some people because she was very clingy with the characters at Disney (instead of letting actual children meet them)? She responded with how much better she is at interacting with characters, and that people actually appreciate it to the point that they started clapping after one of these interactions...

Yep, definitely looks like a shy, self-concious person to me.

ok but unless the people told her off irl couldn’t it be that she made up the appreciating people? I just have a hard time believing that 

She sounds a bit deluded to me

Posted (edited)

ok but unless the people told her off irl couldn’t it be that she made up the appreciating people? I just have a hard time believing that 

She sounds a bit deluded to me

oh, definitely, I don't think anyone here believes that people were actually clapping at her interactions with disney characters

but that only makes it worse because it means that she probably got negative attention from the the people around her when she took fucking photoshoots with donald duck and such

as a socially anxious person I can not imagine continuing to hog characters when there are a bunch of parents around me frowning and very obviously judging, which is probably the case when you stand in line with your 6 yo child to then see a grown up person taking up the majority of that precious 30 minutes a character usually spends outside

either way, she strikes me as a huge attention whore

Posted

oh, definitely, I don't think anyone here believes that people were actually clapping at her interactions with disney characters

but that only makes it worse because it means that she probably got negative attention from the the people around her when she took fucking photoshoots with donald duck and such

as a socially anxious person I can not imagine continuing to hog characters when there are a bunch of parents around me frowning and very obviously judging, which is probably the case when you stand in line with your 6 yo child to then see a grown up person taking up the majority of that precious 30 minutes a character usually spends outside

hm That’s a good point, I didn’t consider her hogging characters, I wonder if she still does this when she goes to Disney in japan or has she gradually stopped? I don’t see as many pics of her with characters as when she was back home

Posted (edited)

Maybe the online criticism is really starting to get to her now that she's in a new country without her safety blanket of friends.

Edited by ariadne
forgot a word again

Posted (edited)

I'm overall pretty surprised by the lack of Disney content since she got to Japan (not that I miss it) :alpacaconfused:

Especially since she could finally show new aspects of it, considering that Tokyo Disney Sea is quite different from Disneyland and has its own unique attractions. But I guess she's just generally allergic to change and variety.

Posted

I was expecting some Disney content since she spent so much on the annual passes, I feel like she'll start going and posting more in the spring/summer.

Just my opinion as someone who lives in a state that has basically endless summer weather like California. I couldn't see myself going to a theme park in the winter in a place that gets as cold as Japan.